You time travel back to january 1st, 1940

>you time travel back to january 1st, 1940
>you're in your own country
>you have no higher power, influence or status than what you currently have now
>your mission is to make the axis powers win the war
>after 2 weeks you will be brought back home to the world as it would have been based on the changes you made
>all things you need to live will be taken care off for the period you're there

What would you do?

Attached: 57289457.jpg (1000x700, 119K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=VyN4jzZbvVA
bitchute.com/video/H8cVyqeqHduc/
youtu.be/YnPo7V03nbY
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

First would do, make time machine and travel to 1914 and make Germany win.
GG wp

Rape my own Grandma

Send myself the winning numbers to that massive billion dollar lotto jackpot

Out all the British spies in my country to the authorities.

Tell the to mies to fight to the last in France.
After land defeat ensure that my country prepares its navy for a fight against america.

Kill Eisenhower, MacArthur, FDR, and Truman

Attached: 1541549804381.jpg (513x510, 22K)

Id write letters to hitler warning of his upcoming disasterous offensives, I'd warn them that in 4 years the allies will land at normandy.

I'd urge him to push towards moscow, then st.petersburg and forget stalingrad until he has them

I'd tell him not to reply on the Italians because weveryone knows they cant fight.

I'd try and warn the world about Israel and their upcoming reign of terror and numerous assasinations against the SS after the war.

I'd write to the founders of HIAG and warn them about the Jewish menace, and not to let them get a hold on German media because they'll be censoring rapes attacks and assaults by migrants in Germany

Shit didn't read properly. Well maybe make a bunch of explosives get in my dingy and go blow up the pier at Dunkirk then. Would at least make the event a larger catastrophe.

I would tell the french that the germans take Norway and that they will attack through the ardennes

Murder FDR and if I got away, kill Churchill too.

Give tips on how to advance the Manhattan Project. After all, if you kill your enemies they win.

Kill Nazi scum and rape g*rman w*men

And you have them conveniently memorized right now?

Do you have their names memorized?
How are you going to get away with it?

Tell him about Pearl Harbor and tell him not to let the British go after the battle of Dunkirk.

In 1940?

Do you have a degree in Nuclear Physics? If not you're just some autist rambling.

>italy can't fight... alright.

Just an heads up italy didn't have any industry like even the baguettes so yeah I call it a bad luck in general.

Operation crusader....

alan turing

I would tell my country how to not loose desu.

Germany was not been able to take Leningrad, there is no reason to belive it would have been possible to take Moscow, Stalingrad was the better target as it allowed to cripple the oil supply and the sowjet trade routs while still beeing a possible victory.

Italian support was important due to food supply and the fact that a total blockade was impossible for the allies due to the italian navy. Also taking the Suez, what would have been needed to take out the UK, was unthinkable without the italians

>dress up as a antifa cuck with big hook nose.
>day 14 run up shoot Hitler in face
>claim victory for communism.
>get arrested show case of gold claim Jews paid me to do it. So they would not get send to Mecca
>everybody unite to revenge HIS death
>PS name myself Merkel

>you have no higher power, influence or status than what you currently have now

Thats no fun... Well i would get my hands on some sweet weaponry and store it somewhere i can reach today.

If I remember correctly, January 1940 was well before the war began in earnest, no?

I gather whatever money I can, and travel to Germany. I sneak into Hitler's bedroom, and before he can alert the guards, I use the very little German I know to tell him how the Jew MUST BE STOPPED and I am here to help.

If I'm not dead by this point, we get an interpreter and I begin to lay out the situation. If I can convince him to not commit to a war on 2 fronts, perhaps he can actually win the war.

I wouldn't worry too much about getting away with it if we returned to our time 2 weeks later, but having two weeks and no knowledge of subtle ways to eliminate them, It'd have to be guns blazing, running from police to the next target, rinse/repeat.

Attached: 1508333337425.jpg (616x919, 214K)

>hikikomori in 1940s Japan

I'd write the Emperor a letter saying Pearl Harbor is a trap and commit Sudoku

I beg, borrow, and steal my way to Germany so I can tell him not to send the Jews to internment camps. Then I suggest he carpet bombs Africa, The Middle-East, and South America.

Or just tell him the date of D-Day. Where they're going to land, they'll use paratroopers etc. D-Day could have thrown the allies back into the sea and it would have been over without a foothold in Normandy. Also, Moscow is only important for its rail hub, hit the South first and take the oil fields.

1940 would probalbly be early enough to prevent france and britain from entering the war

I would probably die when the allies bomb the city I would be in.

>infiltrate all known resistance groups
>literally beat off at their execution

Everyone acts like Germany winning WW2 would be the turning point for white people, but wouldn't you be way, WAY better off convincing colonial Europe that you're from the future and telling them about the demographic replacement?

They'd go full Heart of Darkness on the rest of the world, and you don't need to stress about pulling some 'how do I make the axis win" scheme out of your ass. They ALREADY collectively rule the world.

Attached: charles.jpg (602x724, 54K)

Youd be shot or gassed as an insane person as would the head of security and whoever let anyone get that close to the the Fuhrer.. who are you kidding. Imagine if it happened today

pic related is OP's hero and grandfather.

how many of you have a word coined after your great achievements?

Attached: Screenshot_2018-11-07_08-03-41.png (1186x409, 95K)

Specific landing sites could change in a different timeline depending on random variables let alone any reactions the Nazis had to being tipped off. Either way it wouldn't make a difference... Every tank or plane the Germans made the Allies made 50 more

Say there has been a massive lottery jackpot in June of 2018.
If I were to be sent back to 1940, I could write a letter to myself with the winning numbers, the date etc. I could then hand the envelope to a notary for example with the instruction to keep the envelope stored safely until he retires. At that point, he is to hand it over to a younger colleague with the same instructions that I gave him. Eventually the letter is to be delivered to my address in May of 2018 by the person currently holding it.

Three problems arise here: Will they stick to my instructions? Will I believe my own letter? How will I in 1940 pay in advance for such a service that may not be a lot of work but stretches over such a long amount of time?

nice one, i wouldn't because i couldn't get to germany in 2 weeks using 1940's transportation

1940 germany and italy was still able to secure the european sky, it got worse in 41 when the oil got to rare to use it for defending non military targets

Well duh, clearly I'd tell them to keep movements to a minimum and only at the last minute. Also, Germany didn't invade Poland with the slogan "let's take over the world!". They didn't need to win the war, just hold out long enough for German scientists to complete a nuclear program before operation paperclip. They didn't have to take over the world, just push back hard enough that the rest of stopped sending troops. A few nuclear devices set off on Moscow, London, New York would have flipped the script more than you think.

How in the fuck is one idiot yell "I"M FROM THE FUTURE!!!" going to change anything the axis powers do?
Hell I cannot even speak German, Japanese, or Italian.

He had tried for years to create Norway in a authoritarian state free of jews and communists, even before Hitler came to power. He tried to warn us about the rise of communism but nobody listened because he was so low energy about it.
When Hitler came to power and the word spread about him he used him and his methods for inspiration and it kinda worked but not really, he managed to create his own militia or something. He visited germany and talked to people there and said he could help Germany take Norway if they put him in charge afterwards, they agreed but double crossed him and invaded Norway before Quistling even put his own plan in motion.
They put someone else in charge instead but still gave Quistling some power and privileges but in the end Norway belonged to the Germans.
They didn't trust him because he was so low energy

Now he's remembered as a traitor and a loser even thought he didn't really do that much, he just tried

Attached: 1516486425236.jpg (1048x762, 104K)

Most germans spoke english even back then

youtube.com/watch?v=VyN4jzZbvVA
bitchute.com/video/H8cVyqeqHduc/

Attached: rgrtrthtyjopjyjj.jpg (1116x793, 393K)

Yes and I am sure the ones that spoke English in the high levels of the Reich would want to listen to me.
>You forgot to put in your parameters that I would have something or things to prove I am from the future.

>modernize the supply units
>keep on pushing the england campain (keep bombing the airfields, then land troops via air)
>get Japan to open up a second front with the soviets
>stop wasting ressources ffs
>build more Panzer IV's
>scrap the Tiger and push the Panther ( fix the transmission issues etc)
>push the Fritz X development to become man portable to create early MCLOS AT rockets
>push the fliegerfaust and infantry equipment
>dont go after the slavs too hard, integrate them into your forces and be nice to them to win their hearts
>go into War Economy NOW it wont be a fast war
>stop pearl harbor at all costs to win time

Attached: 1541119457699.jpg (395x290, 23K)

DELET DIS!

Attached: 76892786345.jpg (1200x1200, 1.7M)

am aerospace engineer, introduce the blueprints for supersonic fighter aircraft, fuselage and engine. also the plans from the top of my mind for nuclear weapons, dont know ,much, but enough to get them to make a breakthrough and have nuclear weapons by 1943. Should put the axis at 1960s level of tech within one year. This in only 2 weeks, if hd longer, would become Emperor of Europe and purge every fucking race that is not european from the face of the planet. Moon colony of 500000 by 2000

also
>tell them about ERA
>push the various SAM projects more

>1940
>fart into envelope

>I could then hand the envelope to a notary for example with the instruction to keep the envelope stored safely until he retires. At that point, he is to hand it over to a younger colleague with the same instructions that I gave him. Eventually the letter is to be delivered to my address in May of 2018 by the person currently holding it.

>2018
>open envelope
>BRAAAAAAAAAP
>"Mhhh, quite pungent I must say"

>modernize the supply units
They tried, they failed

>get Japan to open up a second front with the soviets
Japan couldn't defeat africa tier china, the soviets would have wiped the floor with them

>keep on pushing the england campain (keep bombing the airfields, then land troops via air)
Far beyond german possibilities
youtu.be/YnPo7V03nbY

>stop wasting ressources ffs
They didnt? Germany had expensive experimental projects, but so did anybody else. And some of those projects indeed deliverd such as the STG44

>build more Panzer IV's
They tried, germany never go anywhere close to the numbers it wanted to have

>scrap the Tiger and push the Panther ( fix the transmission issues etc)
Panther was as shit as Tiger and could not be build in acceptable numbers

>push the fliegerfaust and infantry equipment
Germany couldn't even give its troops the standard infantry equipment of its time for huge parts, no way this would have been possible in bigger numbers

>stop pearl harbor at all costs to win time
Yeah, the war in china will sure go well for nips without oil

Will we ever go back to this?
Will we ever be able to recover?

This

Can i have my mobile, laptop and my AR? Surely modern technology would give me enough of a standing to claim im from the future and get me a 1:1 with hitler. Also downloading as many ebooks as possible to pass them onto the Germans. Convince Hitler to infiltrate America and turn the opinion of the US pro German. Figure out a way to turn the Brits against the Reds, even if they join the war, ie turn labour far left they have their own comiie problem. Keeping the empire together would also keep the shitskins in check for much longer than our timeline. Tell the Japanese not to fucking Attack petal Harbor u stupid nip cunts. And Invade The Russian Far East instead. Also plans for modern weapons, planes and armour. Scientific advances I would try to download on ebooks. Don't think I would be hesitant to show him nukes, this may cause serious damage to the rest of Europe. That would be a last resort. Maybe telling him to hate slavs less, they're not that bad instead moving them to Asia to whiten up the place if u want to carry on the lebensraum.

Attached: 1541508164229.jpg (811x811, 95K)

There was no German consulate in Australia after 1939 and no conceivable way to get a message to a spy or get into Japanese territory until 1942 when they landed in PNG.

I guess I'd go to Tanunda in South Australia, there were a lot of Germans there and apparently more than a few spies. I'd have to hang out in bars and drop hints I had intel, bragging about things I know.

I'd wait until some German dude was trying to be chatty and tell him we'd cracked Enigma, that the French were going to remove Heavy Water from Norway very soon and the plant there would face constant sabotage because analysis showed that a German nuclear bomb was the most likely way they'd win the war.

I would also tell them that not only have we broken enigma but that we hide it by not always actioning the intelligence. The whole code system was vulnerable due to sloppy operations and captured material.

All you idiots talking about not invading the USSR need to realize that Germany needed the natural resources and Stalin had just purged the military. If he actually waited until invading Britain, Stalin would have gotten his shit together, modernized the military and invaded German with an unstoppable wave of advanced tanks and other technology Germany would have been completely unprepared for.

Oh cool, I do metallurgy and machining as my job now, and gunsmithing as a hobby. I'd find some way into Europe and try bumping up the nazi firepower with some modern heat, but it might be too late at that point. People forget that Hitler didn't even listen to his own generals, doubtful that future man could convince him to change his plans.