This nigger lost in Florida

This nigger lost in Florida.

Thanks for voting fellow Floridians. Reminder to keep niggers out of any political power.

Attached: 1.png (220x308, 129K)

Like Texas, only a matter of time now

Yea and Abrams can go back to her group

Attached: download.jpg (200x244, 12K)

his opponent was quite weak too, an Israel shill. show how much floridas hate niggers, it's probably the spics though

Enjoy your last FL win. The future is ours. Not even memeing

Attached: 4L_kiZWJWgJ.png (750x1334, 646K)

Die a horrible death nazis.

Attached: file.png (300x300, 109K)

that silly little nigger campaign manager that was busted by veritas talking about how 'wypipo wouldn't let him do that' was correct. get investigated now faggot.

He's like black face personified

Ammendent 4 passed, felons now have the right to vote in Florida

We may habe won midterms but you just gave the dems a coting bloc come general elections

he expected to win in a fucked up cracker state?

seriously though, veritas probably saved florida from turning into haiti

Why do spics feel they have anything over niggers though?
Most niggers I know are laid back and keep to themselves.
The spics are all loud mouthed hot head faggots who will finally bitch out like the betas they are when you challenge their bullshit.
Plus their culture sucks dick.
And I can make their food better than they can and Im 100% pure bavarian phenotype.

Attached: 1539891925120.jpg (500x500, 45K)

That's a white man in blackface/completely tattooed. I'm not kidding.

Attached: 1493195372595.jpg (627x720, 229K)

>Anonymous
coping hard this morning

>m-muh b-abloowave

>constantly makes fun of trump fans being violent and stupid
>needs felons to win

based

Attached: 0LcJTU.png (447x458, 272K)

Damn the kikes are getting desperate. They're fucking felons. You really think they give a shit about voting? They're only concerned with fucking their baby mamas and drunk driving on a suspended license.

Why shouldn't felons be allowed to vote ?

Attached: DEMOCRAT BOYS COME OUT TO PLAY.png (680x574, 362K)

all democrats need is their names on the voter rolls and they will take care of the rest

Now convince and subvert the felons to believe the Democrats are the fault of their lose of rights voting Red in 2020.

Attached: 1541538920349.png (420x420, 75K)

What exactly is wrong with felons voting? As far as I'm concerned the biggest reason why felons re-offend and go back to jail is because of a difficulty to re-assimilate back into society.

Surely one of the most obvious solutions to that is to not strip them of the privileges that define the common American citizen.

That's like me arguing you shouldn't have the right to vote because you obviously lack the mental ability to fathom the reasoning behind allowing felons to vote.

Attached: drumpf_thot2.png (965x795, 1.49M)

Why should someone who has violated the rights of another person - often in a way that now they are no longer able to act on that right - be permitted to still have the same rights? Personally: I don't think we're hard enough on them.
Now, a lot of the things considered felonies shouldn't be, but that's another topic.

FloridAnon here,

Most of our spics come from PR, which is basically a colony. Niggers with a chip on their shoulder about slavery compete with spics that have a chip on their shoulder about colonization, and neither can stand to let the other be the bigger victim.

Typical internal conflicts of the left.

Keep this around for good luck in your future Florida fun.

Attached: Florida Time Zones.png (1024x760, 218K)

75% of felons vote for the Democrats.

He looks like a white guy spray-painted black

Mexicans hate blacks.
Funny since whites hate both. You would think they would be smart enough to band together.

as far as im concerned, you should not be voting. assclown.

three of the republicans on my ticket were niggers
>you must choose niggers or commies
fuck NY

Well said.
>mexicans hate blacks and vise versa
>whites hate everyone
>implying that only whites hate everyone when everyone hates everyone
This is the secret to the Racist Question.
Also
>teaming up
Hah, no.

Florida reporting in. We kept our state red.

Pasco county here, nobody gets to fuck with my guns, my house, or my methswamp for another few years, I'll take it and be ready for the next time this shit happens.

PRESS N FOR NIGGER

NNNNNNNN

This race should not have been close. At all.

Felon here. You think they are going to get felons to show up for that shit, those criminals are so out of touch they are out of touch with other criminals they think they will get votes that way. No honor amongst thieves. I can vote now, legally, after 15 years from the last leg of that part of my existence. My want to vote is because I'm aware of what's at stake, not because of some gimmick. Dumb felons get locked back up, not vote for some cunt to "bring it home". Looking forward to 2020. MAGAFAGGOTS

I feel like we narrowly kept our state, and the rest of the country has started to fall. God help us all.

I kinda feel that way, was worried as fuck until that came out and started to feel groovy. Fucking Haitian talking shit looking like crab man from my name is earl.

kys sunhuman

Eat pork Mohammad

Voting all black all minority from now on senpai.

IDENITY POLITICS IS A LOSING GAME FOR THE WELL BEING OF AMERICAN SOCIETY.

YOU'RE ALL THE FUCKING SAME TRIBAL CHIMPS SLINGING SHIT AT THE OTHER TRIBE.

they overwhelmingly will vote for gibs and for democrats