I have a solution to save America. Yes just annex Russia make us 52nd state...

I have a solution to save America. Yes just annex Russia make us 52nd state. 140 slavnigger whites will make America white again.

Attached: 8270C740-2A74-4400-BED3-A609231436E8.jpg (1024x681, 174K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=y_IObE7MIqs
youtube.com/watch?v=yAST9lNBYrA
google.co.uk/maps/@64.0344024,34.2458728,3a,75y,88.88h,82.54t/data=!3m6!1e1!3m4!1s4juQv-nuEWkFH1nd7UrYAA!2e0!7i13312!8i6656
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Genius

Make Russia America again

Why dont you guys annex Mexico instead and ship all the beaners to a gulag in siberia?
Then we can be next door neighbors, without costing us so much money.

>full control of the artic
santa will have no choice but to grant us all our presents

Slav niggers beat real niggers. Deal!

Would love to see dindus getting rekt in Russia.

Can we join?

Hoooold the fucking phone comrade. The only redeeming thing about Russia is that there is no niggers here, and you want to go ahead and let niggers come here.

So what your saying is,

Slavnigger + Anglo = Scandinavian?

Attached: 1539209195254.gif (245x200, 1.68M)

>implying niggers want to come to eastern europe

Well if Russia becomes part of the US and goes under US laws, that would mean niggers would get gibs here.

Niggers don't want to emigrate to other black countries.

Russians are too fucking fascist-conservatives even for the GOP.

>Will never have qt Russian gf

Attached: 1350809432927.jpg (1600x1097, 494K)

Fuck that! I don't want our country infested with nogs and spics!

I'd rather live all my life in Norilsk than deal with one nigger.

>spend whole life thinking we’re better than Russia
>Russians don’t even want to be part of the US
Have I been lied to? Guys, are we a shithole?

If those people in the apartments put in $5 each, they could buy some fucking asphalt for their parking lot.

ignore this RussoDisinfo
They are angling to Annex our Northern territory! the Russian menace is in the vicious part of its all to predictable cycle

Attached: 06127021-2E91-402B-AF31-4FCB95497610.png (2300x1521, 391K)

Norilsk is literally Mordor though
>t.comfy Volga region here

Attached: 788F4DC5-1FE1-4D8C-A0C2-0A8F152D9705.jpg (960x540, 148K)

You would be better if not for the niggers. Niggers debuff you so hard that I've long since quit dreaming of migrating to the US. That country is poisoned, fuck it.

Yeah that was an exaggeration I suppose.
t. comfy Karelia

They will have trouble with local authority for taking matters in their own hands. Oi, are you trying to undermine the state by getting shit done?

please give us russia so we have to learn cyrillic instead of beaner-babble

Karelia is aesthetic. Mom went there a couple years ago. Looks like something out of fairytale

Khokhol rapefugee posting pics from his own home country detected
it's funny how Khokholstan would unironically join the USA or the EU tomorrow if asked to but they still prefer the smelliest niggers from Somalia to your mongoloid self

You’re worse than niggers

Super under appreciated post. Lmao you Fucking bong.

youtube.com/watch?v=y_IObE7MIqs

That's unironically a good idea

Attached: 1515629825577.jpg (681x883, 124K)

>"when we can't pull ourselves out of the shithole we dug ourselves, why not drag everyone else down our level too?"

What happened to Russia in the 80s?

Niggers in EE is the funniest fucking thing. My unit sent a detachment to do some MP stuff in Estonia, after 3/6 months, the niggers had to go home because they were getting rickety Lmao

Be honest, it's more like 70 milion whites, 20 milion non-whites and rest is mixed mutts.

That's illegal in Russia. Organizing groups and modifying land without permission of the state is punished severely, including by jail time. Road paving is a major source of income for corrupt politicians too through bribery and kickbacks.

How negros survive in Minnesota? I heard it's Somali clay now. Same question for Canadians

soviet's oil and gas stopped making so much revenue so they started to lose contol over eastern europe
productivity growth fell below zero during this time aswell
10 years later the union falls

What's up with russian roads? Why do you have so many sinkhole de mayo's there?

Attached: 1456604727111.jpg (216x188, 18K)

>t. comfy Volga region here
t. Golden Horde resident

Attached: Us4Mp0R.jpg (6576x5192, 3.61M)

Afghanistan war, Chernobyl, sanctions and CIA activity, Reagan's Star Wars, mismanaged central economy which over-produced shit no one wanted or needed but didn't produced enough of basic necessities, drop of oil prices, prohibition and resulting spike of violence and crime. Everything kinda converged and the whole soviet system collapsed.

Russia has two troubles - idiots and roads.

There are 0 pure Russians though
Learn history

They do not live well. They were evolved to a place where the sun beats their black backs year round, living in forested northern areas is linked to rickets, cancer and malnutrition. Vitamin supplements can be issued by only do so much, and niggers are suspicious of doctors anyway, especially the Somali type. They come to these places and waste away, nobody thinks about their quality of life and that should be the proof that whoever is putting them there is simply using them as a tool, or weapons. Humanity has never been a factor.

Oh ye, i forgot.

Attached: OK Ivan.jpg (562x562, 21K)

I don't even want to be white anymore. All whites do now is destroy themselves and suck dark cock. I'm Mongolian now.
youtube.com/watch?v=yAST9lNBYrA

I still don't get how do you Jewish mongs are friends with Magyars though
>steppe dwellers from Siberia
>Avars settled for 300 years
>Cumans fled there when the Mongols invaded
>Turk rape
>We wuz Germanic, West Slavs and shiet

A friend is a friend, doesn't matter if he's a mongol or not. And i have my own theory on hungarian origin but it's /x/ tier shit.

Attached: sanjaya spin.jpg (480x360, 10K)

>tfw russia joins the us
>tfw russia is now part of the west
Where's east?

You geordies are east, my main man.

China? The Middle East?

Japan and Australia are considered part of the West too anyway, even though they are to the east of Europe.

That's the main problem with most slav countries right there. You don't want to work in order to fix your countries, you want somebody to come and do everything for you.

Open up your citizenship to Brits also who have at least 4 generations of ancestry (increase it by 1 every generation). We have 55 million white Anglos.

How exactly Russians could fix their country with an incompetent government that doesn't protect their rights and investments?

Do you really want hordes of niggers moving there with unrestricted immigration? We are a cancer, isolation from the US is the only way to survive the coming shit storm.

What is it with eastern europeans and self hate

They lack strong facial features in the average man

country peasant spotted

The first step would be changing the mentality. Nobody is even trying to do anything, because they see every effort as inherently futile.

>They come to these places and waste away, nobody thinks about their quality of life and that should be the proof that whoever is putting them there is simply using them as a tool, or weapons

Don't be so naive. They're their to mate with white women and produce children capable of fairing both hot and cold. Its called evolution and is principled by the same rule that allowed early humans (from Africa) that allowed them to adapt in far colder climates.

Seriously, once this baby comes out of the oven it will literally be at a genetic advantage over most non-genetically diverse races.

Attached: 1540555410029.png (805x601, 570K)

People have tried before didn't they? There was a huge uprising in 2011 or 2012, right?
People just get tired of trying to change something without any result.

They see it as futile because the local and federal government undermines any self-governing movement. You are not supposed to show initiative here, let oligarchs pump the oil in peace.

ahhhh...That's okay Vlad, we'll take our chances with the niggers. Thanks though!

ITT: Muhosransk niggers
t. Moscow

>Annex By America.
Do you want that Libtard progressive shit to be imposed on you Vladimir?
Because that Progressive shit contains Marxism and Feminism.

No, it'll just be dumb and weak and neurotic, same as every other mixed race person.

Yes, there was and it kinda worked, if people maintaned the same pase, it would eventually work. But it all ended there. We have to many people sitting at home waiting for the system to either change itself or for somebody to come and do everything for them.
Well of course they are, they don't want to lose their money and power. That doesn't mean people shouldn't fight them.

does anyone have that gif of that Russian girl playing as a cop, and helping a bunch of Russian kids to cross the street? Does anyone know what I'm talking about?
pls I need to see it again, it warms my heart

how are the mud cakes?

Fuck you, leech. You'll have your day when provinces cut off the supplies and you'll be left to deal with chechens alone

Based

Attached: 2F053EFD-BD46-438D-95C4-335DBAEFB77C.jpg (2689x814, 409K)

Why is every picture I see of Russia some complete shithole? Just stop the communism dude.

This is among one of the most niggerlicious threads on Jow Forums. Why would Russia want to become African? Isn't Africa and the US enough for them?

Attached: 1524746103882.png (1288x798, 220K)

you see, this is why russian paranoia about everyone wanting to attack russia is nonsense. lets say any country attacks and defeats russia. they then have russians. nobody wants that. not even russians want to deal with russians, why would anyone else want them?

Oh come on, let's at the very least not fight among ourselves.

It's a very big country, so the government can't provide all the infrastructure. Some parts are rich and look good. Others are shit.
The average doesn't mean much when it comes to the biggest country in the world that Russia is.

>tfw playing Novgorod in EU4

Attached: comfyguyinside.png (362x362, 42K)

Unironically I believe a union between our two great countries could be the greatest thing to Happen to humanity. We just need you to retake the clay you had 30 years ago, United we could colonize the stars and end the Jew, yellow and black problem.

I just randomly placed down a google markers down to check it out. Seems there's a lot of homesteading/small farming going on there, I like that.

google.co.uk/maps/@64.0344024,34.2458728,3a,75y,88.88h,82.54t/data=!3m6!1e1!3m4!1s4juQv-nuEWkFH1nd7UrYAA!2e0!7i13312!8i6656

Not sure what that is

>implying provinces provide something useful besides gas and oil
>implying we will allow them to cut it
>implying chechens won't be the first to decapitate zamkad peasants

Attached: _AvJOU8wl6g.jpg (1080x1080, 363K)

Lol Putin's government is further left than Bernie Sanders

How is it comfy to get wiped out from the map in a decade?

Cheats :^)

I need to try out a good Novgorod playthrough sometimes. I guess it should be possible without cheats.

I just wanted to have fun desu and I love playing as Russia in Paradox games, I DID IT FOR YOU IVAN!

All the niggers are in Moscow, go suck some Renat cock m*scovite.

>No, it'll just be dumb and weak and neurotic, same as every other mixed race person.

If you think that "dumb, weak and neurotic" are appropriate terms to use when defining the otherwise genetically diverse mulatto, who is scientifically likely to be more physically robust than someone of less genetic diversity, then what would you consider the current state of white men to be?

Attached: 1541023323396.jpg (2600x1200, 443K)

Based
Fuck Muscovy subhuman horde

Aren't Uralians your relatively-rich oilniggers?

I love playing as small nations like Irish ones or Granada. Really makes it intriquing.

They ran out of money.

Finnish past time is laughing then crying then laughing about the state of Russian Karjala

What are you talking about, Karelia is the best place on Earth.

>And i have my own theory on hungarian origin but it's /x/ tier shit.
go for it

Attached: 76eb58e3f1060982fd51ee1e7cd391a606e4b0c1bc8cce1348d2a44e1ebae0f4.jpg (750x560, 46K)

based

Just annex a hostile nuclear power!

You ripped the soul of our people and turned it into a 3rd world ghetto.

>every single year your land turns into fucking mud and slog
>even trashes paved roads

I don't know how you all do it honestly. It sounds completely fucked