I AM THE AMERICAN NOW

LITERAL SOMALIAN RAPEFUGEE MUSLIM WOMEN IN CONGRESS

WELCOME TO CURRENT YEAR, BASEMENT NAZIS BTFO

Attached: 1280x960.jpg (800x600, 79K)

not basement anymore

What does it even mean to be american anymore? You can be of any foreign nationality, race, religion, political opinion or even citizenship. What's the point of a nation if anyone can come in and set up shop.

This bitch is supported by CAIR. A literal Muslim Brotherhood bitch in the congress. Amazing.

Kikesrael fags on suicide watch.

pbuh bump

says the ironic australian

Nothing at this point. I want to move out of this shitty country so badly but my husband (whos from Germany and still has citizenship) doesn't want to move, which I don't blame him since Germany is in the shitter as well. It just sucks. I'm so sick of being the shopping mall of the world. Yeah just come into my country, shit all over it because we have free speech, get free handouts from the government because we actively promote this. Shit out some kids to get duel citizenship just in case shit goes down you get flee back to the country you came from so you have no skin in it. Oh don't forget to vote of the party that wants to take away my guns and wants to ethnically replace me for a slave class!:^)

Attached: 1533418435784.jpg (540x720, 24K)

>What does it even mean to be american anymore?
What it's *supposed* to mean is that you adhere to our beliefs and seek to work, through mutual cooperation, towards the betterment of all americans

Example: Craig Ferguson, an American that happened to not be born in America and it took him a while to get here but he's an American now.

Holy shit lol I wanted liberal salty tears instead we have a crusade on our hands.

everyone hates you, not just the jews

>the absolute state of America

Attached: 1460314062954.jpg (400x386, 25K)

will she exterminate her birth enemy, the jews?

Based and bitchpilled

Greatest ally gonna get caliphated at last?

Attached: 1515143612301.gif (695x392, 2.24M)

Mohammad( ʿalayhi s-salām) predicted this

kek, kike lobby will soon shift sides when they start shitting their pants in the fear of losing US taxpayer money for financing that country that "replaced" Palestine.

Attached: 1538486776996.jpg (1200x1800, 297K)

That was the most educated and qualified candisate that state could rummage up, and its a foreigner lol

Al-hamdu-lillah, my Mountainistani brother.

Attached: 1538738286224.jpg (600x600, 69K)

A sad day for the USA indeed. This should be seen as warning sign. Continue and you'll end up like Sweded where white women are afraid to go out at night

>CAIR
Looks like US liberals are just as naive and gullible as ours in Europe.

Attached: abu-barron-al-amriki.jpg (894x894, 179K)

I don't care what anybody says. Only kikes, evangelicals and JIDF shill contempt for her on this board.

Attached: ilh1531241482.png (800x499, 141K)

>Looks like US liberals are just as naive and gullible as ours in Europe.
Who would have thought? But the funny thing is that they won't learn even when it's too late. They are literally going to be sorry for their rapistis and murderers.

She married her own brother for immigration fraud.

state rep means nothing, i'll take a stab and say she's in michigan, the home base of muslims in the US. so i'm not shocked.

>RAPEFUGEE
false. women cannot rape

if democrats had never scammed the American citizens, these neanderthal niggers from africa would still be burning each other to death

>muslim nig doesn't like israel
>le based muslim nig, am i right my fellow whites nationalists
kys, niggerlover

At least she's woke on the JQ.

>doubling down

I think the Jewish lobby will be the first to realize they are in bad company with these new faces of the Democratic party. Cockroach Linda has already shown her teeth, but now they are going mainstream. It would be a funny shit show, were it not in our countries, these things happening.

Attached: death-to-infidels-insha-allah.jpg (640x480, 34K)

state house rep isnt congress... but yea, fuck that bitch...

If she's not AIPAC shill, she's fine by me

>you have to be a kike to hate subhuman sand nigger scum

Attached: 1495508640750.png (564x553, 337K)

be glad you dont live in the state that let this happen

fucking Swedes let this happen

Who's that? Your next president? Hahaha

Attached: cortez_0.gif (497x265, 1.51M)

I voted for her and I'm glad she won. Very progressive views on social equity and public education. This is why I don't understand why you brain dead Trump rockets don't like Democrats, they are trying to work for everyone and make everyone's situation better rather than just their own

Dems would pull the lever for a talking cantaloupe if it had a d next to it. Lots of weirdos and unqualified people who have nothing to do with politics ran know how desperate the left is

Hmmm.. does this sound familiar...? POTUS maybe...???

She's legitimately too stupid to even have a hope of being President. She runs away from debate.

It means nothing, it has no validity as an identity.
Seems more like a business than a country, and right now they're laying off white citizens and bringing in thirdworld scabs to secure votes

But women will vote for her in droves, and this is why women should have no say in politics. This where everything in the West went downhill.

Attached: huszar_girl.gif (760x428, 1.36M)