DUDE WEED LMAO

freep.com/story/news/marijuana/2018/11/07/michigan-marijuana-results-election-legalization/1835297002/
DUDE, LEGAL WEED LMAO
big shocker that Detroit counties was incredibly pro weed

Attached: 1491180916747.jpg (251x242, 16K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=t-mEDPlJHEM
youtube.com/watch?v=0Mqpd8OK4Yc
deepdotweb.com/2018/11/07/michigan-man-sentenced-for-accidentally-sending-friend-fentanyl-instead-of-dmt/
archive.is/XVmXB
youtube.com/watch?v=Q3Kvu6Kgp88
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Based Michigan

You've got to get a hold of a teensy weensy bit of that weedle-dee-deed, boombadoop! Wahahaahahhahahaha holy cow that weedle-dee-deed haha oh my goddddddddd user haha Jesus man Jesus... I'm high as FUCK right now holy shit tutti fruition I'm in a fucking high ass condition! Man you gotta get high and jack off! You are a faggot like Bob Saget!

Attached: 79D9C6BFF04249B0851B0CA3F8D5735D.jpg (587x960, 153K)

You guys think this will help Detroit? I mean they are probably desperate for any type of industry so maybe it will.

Based

Attached: magajuana.png (312x384, 129K)

legal weed gives the crackheads a alternative ?
stoned people are much more docile

Yeah I wonder if it'll help lower violent crime in Detroit. I'm in Alaska and legal weed didn't do anything for our violent crime but we also have a fuck ton of junkies and meth heads.

one thing's for sure it's going to boost the already blooming fast food economy around here

I live in Chicongo. I may have to take a drive over to Michigan for some weed some day

10 days
soon™

Wait what? It’s legal 10 days from now?

It will criminals are just waiting for weed to be legal so they can smoke.

Ten days after the vote is officially certified. "Early December".

Well seeing as there was a 10% increase in burglaries in 08 to 09 I think it safe to assume it wont

The UP can finally have an industry again and some WI tourist dollars

Niceeeeeee

Attached: 1539884449560.jpg (1000x842, 208K)

I’m not very familiar with Michigan. Are there decent sized cities in the southwestern part of the state or will it be like Colorado where all of the weed is only available in Denver

sux 4 u m8
up counties voted no and said they would still enforce the law
Marquette Michigan, best city, in the hills of the upper peninsula, nice beaches and diving clift around lake Superior
good hiking too
warning, Superior is cold AF but amazing

Weed was good enough for the founding fathers, buddy.

youtube.com/watch?v=t-mEDPlJHEM

leafman
how doth legal weed lmao fair in your northern kingdom?

The closest "big" city in the southwestern part of the state would be Kalamazoo-Portage metropolitan area. Further north would be a bigger city of Grand Rapids. The vast majority of the state's population is in the southeastern corner.

>he doesn't go to the D
l m a o ' i n g @ ur lif

My province is a bit of a clusterfuck in implementation at the moment.

The previous Liberal government wanted it to be exclusively sold through a crown corporation. Then we had a big election you may have heard about where said party doesn't even qualify for party status anymore.

The current Premier (who ironically enough was allegedly a drug dealer back in the day) changed it so that private businesses will be able to set up shop for themselves, increasing competition. However, the licensing for this takes a while and we'll only have these private businesses in April 2019. Until then, we only have an online store which, in the long run, will function as a wholesaler. The massive demand out the gate combined with an immature system, a postal worker strike, incorrect labeling of contents from Licensed Producers (LP's) and too short a staff has caused massive delays, so most people are still buying from the black market.

That said, the way it works is that "inadequate access is not access", so as long as the legal source is a fucking mess, these illegal dispensaries are what you call a "gray market".

Looks like Kalamazoo is only 3 hours from me. I’ll have to go there. I don’t even smoke anymore because it gives me panic attacks but I know I can buy stuff at a dispensary that doesn’t do that

Try something higher in CBD and lower in THC.

Coke when? LSD? Mushroom?

The only decent sized city in the Southwest part of the state is St. Joseph.

I expect we'll see things like MDMA and Psilocybin first, as those have significant medical uses.

Totally user. When I smoked legal weed in CO and CA I chose particular strains and had the most blissful experience. I honestly couldn't go back to smoking illegally. I just don't smoke really now. Waiting for it to legalize in Georgia but that may be a decade.

LSD and Mushrooms before MDMA imo. MDMA still has high potential for abuse. Serotonin is a bitch.

Marijuana growers and dealers can't operate in Detroit for the same reasons that other industry can't operate there. It's a broken city full of people looking to take whatever they can get from anyone who has built/earned anything.

People against marijuana legalization are the biggest authoritarian cucks. Probably delirious and confused from licking too much boot polish.

Attached: 1540169182615(1).png (768x1024, 40K)

It is apparently quite effective in treating PTSD in controlled environments. Psilocybin are great for cluster headaches (and honestly, anyone who has those can take whatever the fuck helps them IMO. Fuck the law).

youtube.com/watch?v=0Mqpd8OK4Yc

thay sucks dude
federal government still cracks down on pot so no mailing outside the state
Ohio had a vote a couple of years ago for legalization but voted no after it was reviled that the law would prevent any sale outside of state dispensaries or 3 slective corporate stores

Pic saved, but no - fuck cannabis. I don't want my state turning into Colorado. Cannabis is one of the worst drugs - induces laziness, and apathy; things we don't need right now.

Could be worse, man. You can legally grow 4 plans without a license here. Not so in all provinces. I know Quebec doesn't allow it, for instance, and that's the 2nd most populous province in the country.

You know what's less productive than smoking weed?

Crippling fucking pain.

Based and redpilled

Attached: 1541302168521.png (713x611, 26K)

I recently met a person I knew who has been smoking weed 10 years straight. When I was younger he was irresponsible and "chill" like the rest of the potheads, but now he seemed much more tweaky, paranoid and outright pessimistic. He also reeked of weed. Will every pothead eventually turn into this?

Attached: 1440817936055.jpg (600x450, 61K)

all drugs should be legal

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

I can 100% get behind MDMA being used for PTSD with supervision. But I've seen and been apart of the rave scene when I was in my late teens. Some kids get pretty serious depression and lose vocabulary after heavy MDMA abuse.

medical passed in Utah, think about that

deepdotweb.com/2018/11/07/michigan-man-sentenced-for-accidentally-sending-friend-fentanyl-instead-of-dmt/

I mean I kinda agree

The problem with pills like MDMA and amphetamines is that the dosing is... questionable. I remember buying one and getting the other a couple times when I was a stupid teen, as well. Or they'll mix the two in one pill, but not disclose it. Not good for you.

I agree

The Breakfast of Champions

Attached: tumblr_o4crtpoV8N1v7eatao1_1280.jpg (599x586, 42K)

>so most people are still buying from the black market.
Yep.
If you wanna fuck something up, just get the government involved.

Attached: nigerian_space_program.jpg (706x369, 42K)

Thank you Switzerland-senpai

I'm just going to throw this out there, but if you smoke indoors, especially weed, you're trash.

Very true. I know those pressies can range from being just amphetamines to 275mg of MDMA. Kids munching down unidentifiable substances in doses they can't verify certainly isn't the answer.

Hell, a couple of my friends considered it a rite of passage to have taken Meth on accident from a dirty press.

MDMA is actually quite safe in doses less than 200mg, used with at least a one month, preferably three month break.

At the height of my partying I knew girls to roll 3 days in a row, and on the third day consume nearly 600mg of MDMA. Neurotoxicity out the ass.

Attached: 1539717862540.webm (1440x508, 1.75M)

Yeah. I knew a couple chicks who'd gulp pills down as fast as they could pay for them just to lose weight. I swear, they were clenching their teeth 24/7.

I transitioned to taking LSD or mushrooms at parties. Much less forceful of a headspace and I don't think I've experienced many negative side effects. Hell, I think my slight pharmaceutical benzo experimentation was the worst thing for my head. Rebound anxiety, fogginess, lack of critical thinking. Benzos are fucked.

Attached: CwiNyqnXEAAZh9I.jpg (450x295, 29K)

Post the archive next time
archive.is/XVmXB

youtube.com/watch?v=Q3Kvu6Kgp88

A real Mad Max situation going on over there.

i frogot anout that, im doing some filthy phone posting outside in my comfy smoking garage
trips of truth

agreed, Dayquan would always have me go out and buy his weed while he spent time with the missus, glad that Its going to be able to safer and easier for me to buy. Hell, maybe ill even have a little puff myself

nah
its more like everyone moved out and including the jobs so there are pockets of empty decay
i literally live in a white majority crime less psudo utopia suburbs just north or Detroit

Grosse Point?