Now it’s blow after blow for Germany

After disastrous economic data released today, the Italian government has doubled down on thei threat to explode the EU if their budget demands aren’t met ... demanding Germany pays for all of the EU’s gibmees to Eastern and Southern EU states.

Meanwhile on the Brexit front, a no deal exit of the UK from the EU has been pretty much agreed on the British side, something that could lead to the demise of the German car industry and unemployment rates not seen since the early 1930s.

Attached: 0E56BFFA-6F49-4179-9EAD-07683DC4BEBF.jpg (1166x1457, 321K)

Other urls found in this thread:

pewglobal.org/2017/06/15/post-brexit-europeans-more-favorable-toward-eu/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>Italy
>White

Brexit was a big mistake for Brits, they will pay for being isolationist and backward

You have been making these threads daily, you niggerloving kraut.
Every single one in the EU wants out apart from you fucks.

I can't wait, nothing will give me more pleasure. die hitler-swine, if you ever invade norway again, we are going to .... we will uh... uhm

>italy
>fight back
Pick one

Support for the EU actually increased massively after Brexit vote

pewglobal.org/2017/06/15/post-brexit-europeans-more-favorable-toward-eu/

>memeflag
>not jewish

>After disastrous economic data released today,

proofs, fritz

good we need hard times for future stong men

looks like it will be you paying for the Italians while the brits laugh at you

Maybe you should live within your means or adhere to whatever guidelines your creditors have outlined.

Based Italians

This. Just accept it like a good goy.

No one forced them to be deadbeats who spend more than they make.

>"germany will be FORCED to gibsmedat", tyrone de'italiano said to reporeters

lmao apenniggers

You can always leave the EU if you don't like the Italians spending habits no one is forcing you to stay

Attached: 1541522779243.jpg (922x836, 124K)

>tyrone de'italiano

lul

soooo....... Germany pay denbts?

Romexit when?

Shouldn't it be Italy leaving since they have breached rules? No one is forcing Italy to find funds from the EU. If someone else wants to lend them the money then they should go right ahead.

ahahahah fuck the EU and their german shill drones
Rest in piss, i'll give it a few more years at most

>just an economic union you still have autonomy
>NO YOU CAN'T PASS THAT BUDGET WE IN BRUSSELS DON'T AGREE TO IT
Can't wait for Italy to bring this whole thing down.

Attached: 755345784.png (600x431, 331K)

Good luck making them leave with the tyrannical fucks at Brussels forcing them to stay

CRASH IT

Attached: calling.png (820x666, 858K)

I have a dream of a mighty Italianglo alliance to restore the Roman and British Empires with Silvio Berlusconi, Boris Johnson and Mario Balotelli as a neo triumvirate.

You also need genes and it's a common expression that "all the good Germans died"

Not true, the leaders of most EU countries want to remain in their shekel loving circle jerk, its the people that want out.

tick tock

Attached: Space Husar reparations.jpg (768x779, 330K)

>the early 1930s.
If history repeats itself we will soon see the rise of a second Hitler

...you mean, you will prepare a nice Nasjonal Samling parade in Oslo and there will be bread with brunost for all involved?

Greece and its people must be compensated

What???? You've been impoverishing us, impose niggers (YUO LOVE) to us, buying our companies at discount price and imposing smelly and farty sauerkraut to all europe and now you are supposed to pay??? You won't pay, mudslims will pay there is no more german people in germany niggerlover

Attached: download.jpg (193x262, 7K)

Was it you Kraut scum that put up statues of europa being carried by the raping bull? Satanic motherfuckers we'll bomb you to hell!!

FUUUUUCK

But are navy seal skiers will steal brunost from you when you don't expect it haha gottem

That's the thing. Historically speaking Krautland is notorious for weaseling out of paying theirs which leads to raised eyebrows when they start screeching about denbts.

>apenniggers
LOL
I note this term in my shitctionary

Attached: post-it.gif (584x266, 945K)

Full article.

Attached: Germany will be FORCED to pay! Italy FIGHT BACK in bitter budget row with EU.png (627x2404, 380K)

Thank God we are not white, if we were we'd have been cucked long ago

lol Nigel, how's your brexit going

Am I actually living near the cusp of a major happening?

>Shouldn't it be Italy leaving since they have breached rules? No one is forcing Italy to find funds from the EU. If someone else wants to lend them the money then they should go right ahead.
We do not need a loan from the EU. We are net contributors to the European Union budget, it means that we pay about 50 billion to get back 40 (indicative figures). If we came out of the EU we would have a positive balance of several billions but we would be disadvantaged in the export of goods.

ARA ARA
you thought that we will all help your economy while you crash our societies?
germany is so silly

Attached: araara.jpg (500x281, 46K)

>apenniggers
Kekked audibly

I was only 25 when the Euro was introduced and even I knew it was going to end in disaster. All you have to do is spend a month travelling in Europe to know that Europeans would never be able to form a long lasting political and economic union.

YE! fuck you for building our highways and infrastructure and powerplants. How dare you trying to protect the white race from the (((international bankers)))

Attached: x9dVatjY4w6Ro03svXqXD74dxTl2oHv5j5TaCPp__Rc.jpg (766x768, 107K)

Based, Italians are are underrated people

Checked.

fuck off, berlusconi and balotelli are cancer

My sides

>and unemployment rates not seen since the early 1930s.

not again godfcuikingdamnit

Attached: gofcukitall.jpg (474x448, 22K)

i can't wait for the EU to colapse.

Attached: tumblr_peyummUaOA1vk65voo1_1280.png (1161x1920, 1.28M)

>soooo....... Germany pay denbts?

Attached: DeoL6naX0AEOVSP.jpg (880x1200, 102K)

We just need an Austrian to volunteer.

Don't be retarded flaggot

Nobody in Europe should consider himself white, it's a burger mutt concept. We are EVROPEAN

No one gives a fuck about Germany dude. Wake me up when you are America.

brexit shitting on you, us sanctions against you now from paying gibs to greece, to importing the third world to pay their gibs, to paying the gibs of italy and then paying the gibs to hungary... all while politicians increase the retirement age for hans.. i feel sorry for you german bros why the fuck did you fuck over the entire eu again with the open border fugees?!? was it worth it?!?!?!?

>isolationist

commonwealth

The white man fears the Med

I had a hearty chortle, jolly good old chap

D E V S V U L T

good good. we need black friday levels of economic failure and pain. good good.......

Pay up bitches, you have to, because you are cucks

Attached: 1529004288633.png (389x446, 387K)

>burger mutt concept
After the results of the midterm elections we know how the average American will look in 2050

Attached: American-2050.jpg (350x438, 36K)

just kick Italy out of europe union, please. they will beg to enter back in less than 5 years.

Attached: 44227764_735516343478940_5088990063358902272_n.jpg (720x540, 51K)

smart move, nobody can't pay the debt and germany don't want Italy leaving so they can basically do the same Turkey do and blackmail all of your shitheats

D E S U V U L T

Attached: h4eb7sp.png (569x720, 497K)

>commonwealth
Hi. Wanna buy some milk and lamb?

best thing is that all the heat goes to merkel/germany all the while the real master behind the EU curtains is france/macron.

elites are winning again and again and again

>the real master behind the EU curtains is france/macron.
Macron isn't leader even in his fucking house

yea he doesn't have too. merkel is leading literally nothing with around 30% of the vote (almost half of macron) and is still incredibly influential.

germany doesn't need italy in the eu. the eu and france need italy in it. france/straßbourg are living from this shit

I don't want Germany to implode. Come to your fucking senses you morons and give us a decent deal. If one of us goes down we all go down if one of us prospers we all do better through trade. Geopolitics doesn't have to be a Zero sum game.

Macron is just a puppet of Germany what are you fucking smoking

There won't be any EU in 5 years if we get out too lol
Based but for the love of God write european with a normal u

you like it being controlled by superior austrians don't you?

hahaha yea. the nuclear power with the 3rd biggest army in the world and placeholder of the eu tower of babylon is a PUPPET of an unfree occupied sattlelite state of the us without a functioning army.

whatever keeps you going mate

Ok this is epic.

>Macron is just a puppet of Germany what are you fucking smoking

Attached: Angela Merkel Emmanuel Macron.jpg (730x487, 43K)

user, I want you to bear my next world war..

Attached: that makes me moist.jpg (206x244, 8K)

Bandits Incoming.

Attached: 600px-AP13-AR15-SP1a.jpg (600x262, 52K)

Is amazing how dishonest can germans be when they are the fuckers destroying everything

>3rd biggest army
6/7th

>said fucking nr.1 nigger importer spain

Attached: spain-ceuta-migrants-border.jpg (620x349, 64K)

i'll let you know that every individual mentioned in that article is a charlatan.

pay up paypig

since wwi, germany's foreign policies have been the absolute destruction of european greatness. yall have small dick manlet syndrome on a countrywide scale. you are the real jews. literal autstic screechers.

>since wwi,
Much sooner than ww1

the only thing pissing me off is the "eternal victim" thing everyone in europe ALWAYS fucking does.

neither did ZE GERMANNS vote in macron nor did ZE GERMANNS vote in a pro cuck government in spain nor did ZE GERMANNS create the eu and the euro in the first place nor did ZE GERMANNS create the UN and its retarded packs nor did ZE GERMANNS vote for Obama nor did ZE GERMANNS force poland into the eu. they came voluntarily because of those juicy juicy GIBS.

if germany is a betacuck then everyone else in europe is below omega levels

>wuaaah they destroy everything
THEN LEAVE THE EU OR DRIVE TO BERLIN WITH LITERALLY 1 TANK.
no one can stop you, the bundeswehr cant even mobilize a Humvee in less than 2 weeks

The real happening won't start for another decade. We're in the slow burn phase because the West is full of cucked men too afraid to do anything, hoping that someone else takes the ball.

If you’re so mad about it why not become chancellor of Germany?

Checkmate.

>if you are mad about crying spaniards, become the chancellor of germany
errrrrrrrrrrmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm ooookay burger.....

>I want change
>I don’t want to work
That’s what I thought :)

why do you post when you obviously don't understand the german voting system. just abstain from shitposting then

>i'll let you know that every individual mentioned in that article is a charlatan.
>Rinaldi
antifa detected

Attached: antifa.jpg (585x565, 86K)

Tbh, the only ones who should be mad at the German government is the German people. Southerners have it too good with their ridiculous debt levels and corruption. They are still living better than the German workers.

The germans will not pay.
They will ask Italy to refinance 100B sitting around somewhere.
Italy will barely manage that.
Then they will default one or two small 2-3b swaps, nothing much, but the rating agencys will drop them to trash level bonds
Suddenly, its not about refinancing some 50b bonds by 8%. Its about not getting any money.
Italy can't just print Euros.
They will beg the EU to give them money.
They will tell them to go their banks backstop. This is about 500B.
The banks will refuse.
Automatically, they will lose the Euro, more less, drop down to the Italian Lira again.
Way way before that, Italians will do a bank run, and then the trumpets will accompany Salvini and his ilks to the guillotine
Italy knows all that. Thats the reason they are angry. If they want to go the short way, just opt out of the Euro in a night and day scenario so there is no bank run.

Godspeed Italy, may every Kraut face the justice he's dodged twice so far.