Can any of this be invaded and seized and turned into a new nation, without worldwide intervention?

Can any of this be invaded and seized and turned into a new nation, without worldwide intervention?

Attached: 43d42d7e-4971-4ab1-8e77-6898b2f4d5e9.jpg (1301x1072, 411K)

Greenland & Alaska area probably not. Canadian Area probably, they can't even fix their inhabited parts.

Could I expect any US intervention due to being near a US state and a Denmark territory with US bases?

Attached: Novuteran Flag on Pole.png (1000x1000, 90K)

Anything arctic circle is a death trap unless you know how to live in that particular environment.
Invasion will fuck it all up, because the natives probably won't be too kind to an occupying force. Content to let the cold winter kill you off.

As the other user points out. Just invade mainland canada. Not like you'll meet much resistance.
Hell, a good chunk of the population would probably help you out! Being so very very discontented with our current situations.

What parts of Canada are weakest?

Attached: Armbands.png (832x1664, 74K)

A new home for kekistanis

It has to be a blue/teal area. Essential to cold-based evolutionary adaptations. White/Purple is deadly, anything else is useless.

Attached: 1540808855776.png (1280x640, 449K)

Attached: Novuteran Pride Pepe.png (2000x2000, 499K)

Attached: Skin Tones Allowed In Novutera.png (960x566, 57K)

Attached: a83b0ace1bb96281b5d0cfe33e6532c4cc2a0d17ab01225e197e60b20d608a87.png (1920x1080, 542K)

Stick to the middle of the blue territory and they won't care

Attached: 684d3457f0d3f920ef2d97c0ce2a1de6158d4ffcabc4f238f59dfe2f56496a8d.png (1050x600, 47K)

Thanks.

What is the average IQ of a Nunavut Inuit anyways?

I know they are proto-Indians that are more Asiatic but they act like aborigines in Austrailia because they have a serious alcohol bootlegging problem, get high and have built nothing other than ice huts.

Why aren't they like Eurasian peoples and civilizations? Why are they primitive?

This....There is a reason no one is living up there unless it's someone out there for work, mining, military, etc.
You need warm water ports too, this is why Russia wants Crimea.

Exactly. In my nation, part of the population will need cold adaptations, id est, Eurasian evolutionary enhancement and physiological adaptation. (Brain power, abstract thought, deterrence of gratification, aversion to vice, communal cohesion, creativity, impulse supression, self-control, ability to not be easily goaded into argumentation/fights)

I'd prefer to avoid Europe/Russia/Asia and take my chances in a place no one can immediately name on a map where the people are backwards.

>looking for a shitty, snowy shithole to escape too because all the other countries have been stolen from us.
Damn we’re just looking for scraps at this point.

Greenland is part of the Kingdom of Denmark. You cannot have.

The blue/teal band is a critical environmental band to evolve in, with assistance from eugenics and genetic engineering, as well as racial alchemy, it's potential to cultivate a superior race from within its borders is unrivaled by nothing other than Antarctica or Ice Age Eurasia,

I don't want Greenland, you have U.S. Military bases and early warning systems. Taking it would be instant suicide, plus, more of Greenland is Antarctica-tier fatal than not.

its**
other than Antarctica (which is a 2 mile deep ice cube tundra with no reason to go to and no resources, unless you're a fucking penguin or something)
Eurasia.**

Article 5 of the NATO treaty.

Full Canada/US/NATO response.