Two Can Play the Investigation Game

Bring it of you piece of shit Democrats. At this rate some of you who won will either be ousted or kiss ring.

Attached: Screenshot_20181107-050544_Canvas Student.jpg (1074x441, 131K)

Other urls found in this thread:

theguardian.com/us-news/ng-interactive/2018/nov/06/midterm-elections-2018-live-results-latest-winners-and-seats
archive.is/Ktwa3
archive.is/aFqQH
archive.is/tqLls
archive.is/FTyZM
archive.is/75m08
archive.is/nJibx
archive.is/bLhfJ
archive.is/436jA#selection-271.0-271.148
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

the next two years are going to be all acceleration aren't they

Attached: 1445614275319.jpg (514x640, 88K)

Jesus Christ, his love for Israel aside, I fucking love this guy. He doesn't fuck around.

I think we just shifted into high gear and hit the nitro on accelerationism lads

I hope they try and investigate now, I want to see Nancy's face when she has to expel some of her own. The womans brain it falling apart.

He's not playing one bit.

As a former paramedic, I can honestly say that Pelosi is suffering from wet brain. Her alcoholism has began to impact her health. A tell-tale sign is that she speaks as if she has dentures or something in her mouth.

And no one of any importance will go to jail the end.

She does have dentures though.

Oh, well I stand corrected. Lifelong alcoholics speak in a similar fashion.

What about camps?

Attached: 1538786658805.jpg (615x482, 43K)

Why does Trump think the DoJ would take his calls?

I said take, not tape.

Attached: 1537732344323.jpg (320x320, 40K)

Nothing will happen with sleepy sessions taking up space

Release the fisa apps

>b-but he lost house seats muh blue wave
Get ready to take a foot long in your ass liberals.

This is what politics should be.
No pussyfooting around the issues and keeping up an act of courteousness.

Politics are a sport, and the spectators like seeing what's happening on the playing field.

May the best man win

Attached: q6(1).png (800x258, 196K)

Fucker, I'm a 2008fag from /d/. Back in my day we told people to fuck off to /gaia/

Attached: ❤worm.png (249x309, 65K)

FISA BRINGS DOWN THE HOUSE- ISRAEL SAVED FOR LAST- ISRAELI INTELLIGENCE STEP DOWN

Checked and God wills it.
those kind of queeny notice-me please upboat my witty turn of phrase hot takes belong on reddit and you know it but i rescind the implication of new fag

h-h-here we go

She looks like she's had a stroke on both sides of her face

Attached: serveimage.jpg (431x550, 32K)

Politicians were named left and right in the panama papers, evading taxes, not one in jail, somethings going to happen the next two years alright....

No bad intentions here so nothig illegal, i mean it worked for hillary so....

Q predicted this

Nobody cares

This was a wild ride. Some Democrats are celebrating and some Republicans are celebrating. Others are cursing and screaming like babies asking what went wrong. Let's put things into Perspective Together shall we?

>1. Democrats won 25+ seats with 20 still in the air. Number is 219(D) vs 193 (R) with several precincts not called and several republican seats not accounted for. This could mean a wider gap or a closer gap. We shall see.

>2. Republicans solidly win the Senate; having 52 votes with a few states not called and those same states having a majority republican lead after being democrat all night.
source: theguardian.com/us-news/ng-interactive/2018/nov/06/midterm-elections-2018-live-results-latest-winners-and-seats

What does this mean?
>This means that the House belongs to the Democrats and that the Senate belongs to the Republicans at the moment. The Majority now becomes the minority.

Attached: 1507166531064s.jpg (200x200, 5K)

>Both parties can waste taxpayer money on pointless investigations.
We know, Donald.

Attached: So tiresome.jpg (790x559, 101K)

What powers do the House of Representatives have?
>The Constitution vests certain exclusive powers in the House of Representatives, including the right to initiate impeachment proceedings and to originate revenue bills. The organization and character of the House of Representatives have evolved under the influence of political parties, which provide a means of controlling proceedings and mobilizing the necessary majorities
> A further dominating element of House organization is the committee system, under which the membership is divided into specialized groups for purposes such as holding hearings, preparing bills for the consideration of the entire House, and regulating House procedure.
Source: archive.is/Ktwa3

What powers do the Senate have?
> The Senate shares with the House of Representatives responsibility for all lawmaking within the United States. For an act of Congress to be valid, both houses must approve an identical document.
>The Senate is given important powers under the “advice and consent” provisions (Article II, section 2) of the Constitution: ratification of treaties requires a two-thirds majority of all senators present and a simple majority for approval of important public appointments, such as those of cabinet members, ambassadors, and justices of the Supreme Court. The Senate also adjudicates impeachment proceedings initiated in the House of Representatives, a two-thirds majority being necessary for conviction.
Source: archive.is/aFqQH

Majority will vote to elect their Speaker of the House. Minority leadership will be voted on as well.
>Although no rule exists, based on tradition and practice from the earliest days of the nation, to be elected speaker a candidate must receive an absolute majority of all votes cast for individuals
>The Speaker is responsible for ensuring that the House passes legislation supported by the majority party. the Speaker may use their power to determine when each bill reaches the flooR

how passing laws in the United States works:
> If either chamber does not pass the bill then it dies. If the House and Senate pass the same bill then it is sent to the President. If the House and Senate pass different bills, they are sent to Conference Committee. Most major legislation goes to a Conference Committee.
1. Members from each house form a conference committee and meet to work out the differences. The committee is usually made up of senior members who are appointed by the presiding officers of the committee that originally dealt with the bill. The representatives from each house work to maintain their version of the bill.
2. If the Conference Committee reaches a compromise, it prepares a written conference report, which is submitted to each chamber.
3. The conference report must be approved by both the House and the Senate.
Source: archive.is/tqLls

Attached: POL GIF.gif (700x697, 3.27M)

Yeah but people with dentures eventually get used to them and their speech goes back to normal. Medic fren is probably right.

>2277

Attached: _Photo.png (488x436, 204K)

What was the House vote towards the 2017 Repeal and Replace Obamacare bill?
>The vote, 217 to 213, held on President Trump’s 105th day in office, is a significant step on what could be a long legislative road. Twenty Republicans bolted from their leadership to vote no. But the win keeps alive the party’s dream of unwinding President Barack Obama’s signature domestic achievement
A slim margin but that’s with 20 republicans voting no and all democrats voting no.
source: theguardian.com/us-news/ng-interactive/2018/nov/06/midterm-elections-2018-live-results-latest-winners-and-seats

//And the Senate vote? (There were 3 repeal attempts, A full repeal, a Partial Amendment, and a Skinny Repeal)
>Repeal and Replace Amendment [Republicans: 43 yes 9 no; Democrats: 48 no]
>Partial Repeal Amendment [Republicans: 45 yes , 7 no; Democrats: 48 no]
>Skinny Repeal Amendment [Republicans: 49 yes 3 no; Democrats: 48 no]
Source: archive.is/FTyZM

How did the House vote on Tax Reform?
> The House voted 227-203 to pass the Republican tax overhaul bill.
Source: archive.is/75m08

//And the Senate?
> The Senate voted 51-48 to pass the Republicans’ tax overhaul bill in a party-line vote with one vote abstaining.
Source: archive.is/nJibx

How did the House Vote on Veteran’s Affair. Care and Reform?
> the measure easily passed the chamber by a vote of 347-70 and has the blessing of the White House, which said the legislation “will help to ensure that veterans choose the VA by getting them the right care at the right time with the right provider.”
Source: archive.is/bLhfJ

//How did the Senate Vote?
> The legislation passed 92 to 5
Source: archive.is/436jA#selection-271.0-271.148

Attached: Nazis having some fun.gif (400x328, 902K)

Based Trump focusing on himself instead of curtailing illegal immigration

When do the tens of thousands of sealed indictments come into play?

woops will delete when post cooldown is off. meant to post this in other bread

nice digits, yep, this was a win for the “accelerationists” in saying that though, white American’s are so stupified by bread and circuses that they’re too lazy and distracted to do anything about it, the mid-terms demonstrated that.

Imagine telling people you're "from /d/"

wtf is Trump doing at 5:05 am

WE CIVIL WAR NOW BOIS

Attached: it ain't me intensifies.gif (500x350, 1.26M)

Its 8 in the east coast. Duh.

The wall's never coming, is it..

Attached: 434629905.png (363x296, 136K)

>/d/
Go back there weeb

4 D chess. The Rats are 100% dependent on Jewish donors at the same time they are becoming the anti-white AntiSemitic Party. IOW they have gotten a $Billion to blow for the last time.

nothing will ever be investigated

Attached: sad_pepe__feels_bad_man__vector_by_hirussai-d8uq43y.png (917x871, 139K)

she's 78 years old

How many 78 year olds do you know that develop a speech impediment and shake uncontrollably form natural causes?

The Senate you say?
Who is Chairman of the Senate Judiciary Committee with oversight of the DoJ and FBI for DECLAS?

Attached: grassley-and-flynn-1.jpg (638x184, 51K)

I'm an 05 fag and you're a newfag to me

I've been here since 99, back when Jow Forums was still in beta

>if dems will waste tax money we will waste tax money too and blame it on dems
How can anyone support this guy? Don't you see through this?

I've been here since 1808, now fuck off back to the cotton fields, nigger.

Just the ones that had strokes

The chair man you say?
Fuck that guy, hes nice but smells a bit funny, Im the leader of the free world

Yep. Huge political firefight and the Dems are going to do what they always do - overplay their hand and get rekt. It's all to serve the Season 1 cliffhanger in 2020.

>paramedic
>implying that bestows any real medical knowledge
Fuck off kiddo

retard alert

And then, A Wild Factician appears.

Thanks user

Tell Rush I said hay~ya~~

This is good. Get into a fight and drain the swamp.

Attached: image.jpg (264x422, 26K)