German daily show destroys Brits

The German Heute (Today) Show has destroyed Brits in their latest crushing and funny attack on Brexit and British ignorance

youtu.be/BFU6ig6giwc

Highlights:

2:40
>Oliver Welke demonstrates to Brits they cant have their cake and eat it
3:28
>Footage of dumb Brits showing how brainwashed they are
5:00
>Brit thinks its country produces the best products LOL
6:00
>British ugly genetics exposed

What now Br*ts?

Attached: heute show.png (1267x672, 898K)

Germany proving they really do have great humour as much as we try to say otherwise. Also couldn't agree more with the first comment to be honest

Attached: 2018-11-07_13-10-17.png (1258x152, 28K)

Wow!

You know globalism is real when they are running the same adds and scripts on every huwhite population on the planet.

It's obvious the Jews want us gone. When will our people wake up?

how will shitstain island ever recover?

no deal brexit is coming and then your economy will be truly fucked whilst the EU continues to rise up

shitain is now finally in the trashbin of history thanks to their own vote lmao

Attached: stares-in-british-3567426.png (500x522, 118K)

>t. Norf FC guy at 6:19

>German daily show
So in other words it's going to just be wrong then and filled with smug leftism

Didn't the German's come up with a report saying that the EU will disintegrate within a couple of decades?
I hope our economy tanks. Less shekels, less shitskins.

>german humor
Absolutely unfunny.

Attached: cringe.png (273x184, 7K)

Last guy was pretty funny to be desu

>German daily show destroys Brits
Fuck! Cancel Brexit!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Reminder: When a German is trying to be funny, they are actually really nervous about something. Tick tock Heinrich!

Why do we still allow germany to exist?

Imagine the wall coming down and your genetic destiny to destroy the continent manifests in less than 30 years.

>german humour
go back to playing forklift simulator

Attached: CA0A191E6BAE46738D702818E103A87F.png (900x2682, 81K)

Blue pilled as fuck

Yeah it was kinda hard to watch, I did try laugh along but I agree with the ugly genetics.

They seem really anti brexit over in Germany..what is it to them? They aren't British, why do they care?

hmmmm..

what has happened

Attached: grenfell bonfire.jpg (1712x932, 198K)

I guess one fire bombing just wasn't enough.

German "comedian" who looks exactly like Amerimutt meme mocks fat Angloid and what happens next will shock you

Lets see him make fun of Muslims

Most people are just fucking ugly and the German host is certainly no exception.

there's somewhere a cuck joke in this; I just can't put my finger on it

Attached: wut.png (1207x665, 857K)

>Most people are just fucking ugly
It's hard to agree. I went to America a few years back and all the girls in Florida and Texas look pretty good. Germans are ugly too. Probably something to do with the weather

I'd say it has more to do with the wealth of the family the person comes from. Chances are when you were in the US you didn't go to shithole areas of Texas or Florida.
If you're poor you likely don't fuel your body with unprocessed food, take care of your skin or abstain from binge drinking/smoking. Guarantee that if you doubled a poor families income they'd naturally begin to take better care of themselves and in turn look better/healthier. If not they're destined to be trash, these people do exist. Obvs genetics still come into play, eating good wont change the shape of your face, but it will change how you present yourself which increases your attractiveness.

Agree
Gernot Hassknecht is pretty good