Why does every race except white people vote along party lines? White people barely vote Republican...

Why does every race except white people vote along party lines? White people barely vote Republican. Meanwhile every other race is overwhelmingly Democrat.

Attached: race and vote.jpg (720x542, 35K)

Social Engineering.

Gibs and exploitable inferiority complex

Because "diversity" is a meme, only whites have diverse thoughts and opinions.

Huge neolib organizations get the funding to bus obese black women to polling stations

Gibs

That’s only for now eventually whites will become more “tribal” like the other races especially since shitlibs barely ever have any kids and they all live on the coastal states which is full of nonwhites anyway.

Because the republikike party doesn't give a shit about white people, but neither do libcucks. At least libcucks make an attempt at sticking with one side but Republicans just shill for votes and are the very first to throw white people under the bus if they wish to

I think things are gonna change soon though. Many spics and chinks are also waking up to the tricks of the left, that is why we are seeing the 70-60% dems vs 30% rep. If the party becomes more gradually libertarian nationalist (kinda like 1920 America) that stat is going to increase.

The only ones who i am completely losing faith are blacks, which seems to be stuck at 10%. Every single major black city has been run by dems for 50 years or more, yet things do not improve. Trump has many times also extended his hand for them to reach, yet they won’t budge. What kind of mental retardation do you need to have to persue policies who objectively are doing you harm?

Unless the percentage is higher and many simply lie due to fear of repercussions

Attached: bdbc65ecf307784985a0a2fb48a3dbe6_1024.jpg (960x600, 70K)

White people have a soul and can chose good or evil.

The GOP is the party of white supremacy. Why would minorities vote for that?

That's why we need to keep them away from our beautiful peninsula

Because name one first world brown or black country.

Pro tip: you can't.

The split is literally all uneducated people
Both educated and uneducated minorities vote Democrat
Educated whites vote Democrat
The Republican party exists only for the absolute least educated whites and those with the balls to take advantage of them

Because Republicans have a fucking PR problem. Blacks share a lot of values with conservatives, but because Democrats have blinded them with gibs, they think Republicans are the devil. Lots of Asians are intelligent and financially successful and should logically be conservative, but they’re not. It’s the Republican Party’s fault for letting these demographics go so easily instead of aggressively pursuing them.

kill yourself

wrong, some college degree means shit. your definition of education is poor. its kind of not really measurable.
and the money stuff you said is just wrong.

Attached: 1541598278133.jpg (840x1154, 207K)

DI sicurezza just passed anone!

Whites are dumb

Being rep could well be the new rock and roll and other ethnicities can be reached, quite easily as well.

Just kick the rinos and the dinosaurs out of the gop

Democrat policy to import leftists or promote illebral cultural attitudes among minorities that see those minorities depending on Democrat welfare and resistant to anything centerist or right or libertarian. It's a trick they picked up from the Soviets, that treating people like useful idiots

this, white people are trained to hate the european race and its achievements

>tfw choose evil but dont like the dems/lefts version of evil

>promise gibs
>'wow wtf why do people ("minorities") vote for democrats'

Basically this. The problem is that everyone else, whether consciously or subconsciously, knows the score and votes as an ethnic bloc.
Whites are the only ones who "vote on the issues" or "vote their conscience". It's naive and it's fucking retarded, but at least it's slowly changing and whites more and more are tilting red overall. If we can get whites to realize we're under threat and bump those stats up to like 70% republican, we'd be solid for a while.

>Why does every race except white people vote along party lines?
Programming

Gibs

/thread

Attached: 1541565643146.png (878x661, 124K)

>Whites are the only ones who "vote on the issues" or "vote their conscience".

minority here. This is correct.

Everybody else always prefers "their people". Until whites understand this the US will be fucked.

Voting for gridlock is better than voting for change.

I can kill other civilians, But I can't compete with a functioning government.

>Until whites understand this
Apparently a large amount of whites never will. South Africa, for example, still has a ton of whites supporting anti-white causes. As long as Jew/anti-white media is still around, this problem probably won't go away.

Anti-white sentiment is still forced in schools between minorites against whites.

Gee I have no idea why other races might not vote for the party whose platform became thinly veiled white supremacy.

It's not just that. Whites are the only demographic who still favor keeping free speech and guns. Every other demographic is overwhelmingly for more gun control and making hate speech laws. Whites are the progeny of western civilization and its individualistic determinism. Nonwhites all favor collectivism and submission to the collective. You're not going to win them over with fighting for guns and free speech. It's a losing battle. Facts, figures, they don't care. It all goes back to submission.

Brainwashing. Remember how many times Democrats play the "the southern shift in the 80's" card that has no validity or evidence of ever happening. They're the most racist party and guilt the minorities into voting for them with further racist means, while they try to keep them from prospering and keep them on food-stamps.

No, it's brainwashed whites vs. whites that see things for what they are. That's why women that went to college are the most left-leaning. They're dumb and have been taught to hate their own people and culture.

The republican party isnt a party for white people. Especially the white working class. Its a party for oligarchs.

Whitey believes in playing fair while lefties whip up all other groups to win no matter how dirty.

lol did you get pulled out of a timewarp from 1983? Your takes are icy cold. Democratic party is the party of oligarchs and their pet brown hordes now, slowpoke

Damn, Asians are worse than spics and almost as bad as jews now. WTF?

Because whats on the graph isn't real.
More likely than not, its a poll.
What you're seeing is Politicized Demographics (the idea that more of a certain demographic means more people will vote your way, and in favor of your political project), and everyone is playing it.

But, it doesn't really have to be that way.

You could easily flip or chip at Blacks by clamping down on police corruption, increasing police discipline (that is, to stop tolerating mistakes, especially mistakes that kill people), and increasing the number of cops.
Or, you could do it the dirtier way by supporting middle and upper class Blacks in making use of the Second Amendment in the name of personal safety.

Hispanics could be flipped (look at how close that is to Republican majority) if you paid attention to what they do in the agricultural industry.
Or, the dirtier way, touting easier migration processes (for middle and upper class hispanics). Maybe sponsored migration, with whoever sponsored them footing the bill should the sponsored become a legal burden.

Asians? Fast track them to College. You're already doing good opposing China.

All of politics is gibs, one way or another. And where you think theres no gibs, theres handjobs for the ego.

Jews

Attached: B9E69695-3108-4B28-A64C-7ABD8EF9D315.jpg (750x437, 351K)

Why asians vote democrats so much?

t. jeb

asians are bug people and literally just vote for whatever party/position is seen as the most socially acceptable. Which is liberal because of media influence and all that.

>Hispanics could be flipped (look at how close that is to Republican majority)
it's at 29% R

Attached: 1539421429877.jpg (319x319, 16K)

>Asians? Fast track them to College. You're already doing good opposing China.

I'm sure most of Asians in the U.S put China above the U.S in their heart.

In all Western Countries, minorities vote massively for the left, and I think it's impossible to reverse.

Which is why you encourage asians to go through college...

Well, first you also have to be in college and teach them Machiavelli and other conservative philosophy, and real politik.

amen bruv, fuck that asshole

why are white people so retarded holy shit, they keep voting against their own interest

Maybe you should read Machiavelli you sound vapid

all politics are tribal... get that thru yo thicc white heads

The white ship is sinking and they don't want to look like the next easy target.

I wonder if there is a difference in voting patterns between the higher IQ East Asians and the shitskin jungle Asians.

17% to break even if you manage to win them over from Democrats.

Less if you manage to fragment the democratic end.

Probably not. And I imagine the more successful high IQ asians, if they trend more toward GOP, probably only do so because of taxes and nothing else. AKA the worst type of paul-ryan-tier cuckservative

Making China look bad for Chinese people should be easy, really.

>45-64
>Whites 29%, Shitskins 8%
>30-44
>Whites 15%, Shitskins 5%
>18-29
>Whites 8%, Shitskins 4%
F

Attached: 1541602759458.jpg (445x765, 45K)

Crap.
Posting it again.
Making China look bad for Chinese people should look easy.

>whites 18-29 57% D to 42% R
Hmm, I wonder what those numbers are traditionally and if "muh Gen Z" is actually tilting more R or just the same as normal.

because racist whites vote republican and nonracist whites vote democratic

What does mean the "8 %" below "Whites 18-29"?

my dads an alcoholic and he has msnbc on all the time. imagine how years of his drunk brain soaking up all that.
hes not much worse than your average liberal.
i just think about what could have been. he used to be a marine and a republican. how would things be different if he had a sharp mind and didnt go through so many demoralising things.

thanks for reading.

I got it.

8% of voters I guess.

On the contrary, those charts show that every race are generally made up of fools who swallow the lies and that whites are more resistant than most.

Yeah, that's it, even if it makes 101 % in all.

whites have a cuck gene.

and when you combine that with the irrational female brain, you get a pathological "empathy" that is completely unsustainable.

I'm in fucking Rhode Island, which goes as Blue as Cali, and the spics I've been talking to are all starting to go Red.

It's closer than you think, the poll lies.

White female:
>White society is too successful, it's boring! We must take care of the poor and the downtrodden, for we are all one race: the human race! Isn't that right, Mr. Shekelstein?
Black, hispanic, "other":
>Ooga booga grug do what dark skin tribe say or grug sent to light skin tribe
Asian:
>[insect noises]

Gibs plz

Attached: 1532756147387.png (1182x730, 218K)

white guilt is a powerful thing

Oi, fuck you. Hispanics are more like this:
1st gen:
>voy a tomar todo ell dinero que puedo! AYAYAY!
2nd+ gen:
>Holy fuck, we NEED to keep these trashy latinos out of the damn country

The only problem is that you keep getting fresh waves of 1st genners.

Gibs. That's it really. Demoshits want to let in hordes of poor people into the country all the time so that they have an incentive to vote Democrat for gibs.

The red represents an entity aspiring to control people through white tribalism.
The blue represents an entity aspiring to control people through globalist utopian ideology. It’s only natural the non whites support whoever opposes white tribalism and some whites are duped into believing that all the other races want to live together in a globalist utopia.

Yeah ok I'll believe it when I see it. This was the election that I thought whites were going to become more tribal. They fucking didn't. 2 straight years of the anti white rhetoric dialed up to 11 and placea like the 90% white Iowan cornfuckers gave 3 house seats to Dems. I don't think radical ideology can ever win a super majority with whites, even if they are literally voting for the life or death of their race. The Nazis only ever won a plurality before the other political parties were banned.

Where do you nigs keep getting this photo from? I've been looking for a source all morning and can't even find it on a reverse jewgle engine search.