Anyone else noticing that EVERYONE is depressed today about the elections?

Anyone else noticing that EVERYONE is depressed today about the elections?

I think it just dawned on every that all this means is that nothing will get done for the next two years.
Dems needed the House and Senate to force Trump to pass some of their shit, and Reps needed both to securely pass Trump's shit.

The country is literally more divided than ever... this won't end well.

Attached: 1541087171024.jpg (880x586, 92K)

Other urls found in this thread:

globalnews.ca/news/4251469/johnny-depps-health-skinny-photos/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Massive_resistance
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Yep, it's done. Only chance we had for government to sort things out without a civil uprising is over. Senate Republicans are sendi g us to war so we won't fight the needed battle hear. We're fuck3d

I'm still drunk from last night, and my grammar is trash

In this environment any attempt at overseas war is political suicide and everyone knows it

Its just Jow Forums ive yet to see anyone outside this place who is bummed out aside from my boss

If it means that people are finally moving beyond the anger and denial and towards depression and acceptance, then this is a really good thing.

On the left, acceptance that Trump is not a fluke
On the right, acceptance that progressive change is inevitable and we had better learn how to adapt while maintaining out integrity, or better yet, how to demand that progressive changes as they occur do not result in a society void of integrity.

It just means no one does anything, exactly the same as it's been the last 2 years.

Trump will use executive orders and more boomers will shoot up yoga studios.

I tried to tell em. Way to decelerate...

All my liberal friends are happy about the "first latinx black Muslim women" voted to congress

progressive change is for dumb kids who think they are more advanced than old people but in reality are just less experienced.

This is pretty great.

Attached: 1512653941216.png (274x320, 78K)

Low IQ shitpost. Sage.

Nothing was gonna get done anyway

You dont honestly believe trump is your saviour do you?

Adapt? Nah, fuck trannies, fuck fags, and fuck high taxes. If you're saying "aw well we tried just time to accept the inevitable you're letting the fake jews fuck your ass.

The right wing doesn't have the numbers to make demands like that.

Yeah your country is very divided. Usually countries like that don’t last very long I predict there will be some sort of break apart into smaller countries. It would honestly be better for both sides.

People just can't accept the west is dead. it was a good run but there isn't some great leader who is going to save us.

We are literally in wars right now dummy

No one is depressed except shills

>faggots for friends

Kys nigger lover

people who are blackpilled on the Nationalist side are just pussies not used to the glacial pace of cultural shifts.

Winning the Senate is huge. Losing the house is a bummer but it enables different strategies. Also consider that the house was effectively controlled by the Globalist Party, not the Nationalist Party. The numbers of Nationalists in the House and Senate went up.

Also, we have the same opportunity with the 14th amendment we had yesterday and a week ago which is it can be acted on with an EO and the House can't stop it without the Senate. The Court will approve it.

Dems only hope is to tie things up in court and investigations but this will be unpopular enough to discourage them.

Attached: Tora.jpg (750x601, 201K)

>adapt
No, this is a sign that CivNat is dead. It can never work because non-whites will never vote in favor of white interests in large enough numbers.

Progressive change is not inevitable if you violently kill all Democrats. Nations have prevented communist take over before or expelled it.
I do not want to live to see the US become Europe 2.0 or have a Chinese style government

>to force Trump to pass some of their shit
you prove you know nothing.
The president can veto anything that crosses his desk.

Today I'm so sad

Attached: 1530323354160.jpg (320x320, 19K)

It’s because most of this board is authoritarians, who do tend to believe that it requires some singular figure or some centralized power to ever make progress

Damn, why can't conservatives actually convince people like they do in other countries? Well maybe because the ones who should be on the front line of that are obsessed with race and can't think outside of the box. It's either their way or the highway. So i guess you'll end up getting 49% of the votes over and over again, and never be able to do some real change.

you got played. what does it matter how you live if you're not willing to die for something

>Dems giving a shit about looking bad using investigations to slow things down

you're gonna get vanned and deserve it.

>things didn't go completely my way and I can't wait two years so I want a global tide of blood, mainly at the expense of white people.

A veto can be overridden with a large enough majority from both houses, which they don’t have.

This is actually good news for trump. Any dem who thinks hes gonna get subpoenaed or impeached is a retard. Hes gonna blame everything on the dem majority house that he cant get accomplished and use that to fire up his base for 2020. If the repubs would have had a huge sweeping victory, they would have gotten extremely complacent by 2020.

Is depp dying from aids or something?

That dude looks like Johnny Depp on chemo

there is a wing that wants Pelosi, white votes, and no impeachment.

there is a smaller but more vital wing that wants to overthrow Pelosi, court brown people, and impeach everything with blue eyes.

The revolutionary wing may not win but this will hasten the Democratic Party civil war I think.

It’s not “things didn’t go my way” it’s “these people are actively trying to destroy this nation beyond repair and if they had what they wanted we would be like a fucking African nation”

Seriously imagine if the Democrats got what they wanted, what that would look like. I don’t need people to agree with me, I just need some bare minimum standard of a nation being better than fucking African shitholes.

Anal Lube both for Dem&Rep.
Fucking each others for next 2 years.
Nothing will be done.
While leaving the rest of the world in peace.

Attached: replube.jpg (355x355, 25K)

we still have the senate even more securely than before. And that means Trump can pack the courts, which is the OP S tier of the government branches.

When Ginsburg kicks the bucket (before 2020 inshallah) we'll get a 6-3 majority on the supreme court.

>there isn't some great leader who is going to save us.

Sadly this is probably true.
I still hope and pray though. This world is fucked. It's almost like the biblical apocalypse will come true.Going to be like that cyberpunk 2077 game or some shit.

If the republicans and democrats end up being utterly delegitimized in the eyes of the people and some new fucking parties can become real players that would be such a sight to see

But then he becomes the obstructionist, legislation starts in the house so the onus is now on dems

>fuck trannies
Way ahead of you, bud.

How? The divide is basically urban and rural

The saddest part is no epic Democrat chimp out. I wanted to see it get real ugly just for the optics.

THE SOUTH WILL RISE AGAIN

This has happened for the majority of americas history, and people never catch on. The elites do this to make it seem like the government isnt controlled by one faction when it is. That faction is mystery babylon, members of elite clubs, fraternities, and secret societies. All military generals are either catholic or atheist

So basically congress will function as it has for the last 40 years or so: doing nothing and getting paid for it lol.

True. Though I could see rural people moving and forming their own society if things get worse.

that IS Johnny Depp...

yesterday has been a bad day for leftists, a bad day for /ptg/ and a good day for Jow Forums
RINOs got replaced by a bunch of anti-Israel populist Dems but not much else has happened
also a bunch of civcucks are getting redpilled on the non-white vote

That IS Johnny Depp.

All roads lead to Rome.

Attached: london-obelisk-vatican-obelisk-washington-dc-obelisk (1).jpg (410x179, 23K)

I-is he on chemo?

it's him lel
globalnews.ca/news/4251469/johnny-depps-health-skinny-photos/
he looks JUSTed

there is already a new party in the form of the Nationalist party.

All Nationalists won last night. All Globalists in Republican uniform got swept away.

Dems are powerless to do anything besides release Trump's tax returns. No policy, no amnesty, no wars. They probably can't even stop Trump's immigration policy.

I have a feeling that the chances of getting Wall funding actually go up now that the Globalists are all wearing the Evil Democrat uniform and standing on the "downrange" side of the aisle.

Attached: plot thiccens.png (529x529, 392K)

>globalnews.ca/news/4251469/johnny-depps-health-skinny-photos/

I think hell be fine

he means starting a new one

the chance of war and foreign intrigue never goes down, only up as t -> inf

No I think he just went crazy or something. They say he won't be in the next Pirates movie as Jack Sparrow.

Yes it's disappointing that the republicucks held the Senate but at least we got the house back to put some check on Drumpf and his racist and nationalist policies and unprecedented stupidity. But it's a step in the right direction. We closed the marigin in most red districts from blowout status to within a few points. That's a silver lining of sorts. Gives hope to a larger blue wave in 2020. Here is hoping we can stop Drumpf and the Nazis from doing literally anything else until we can vote the rest of em out in 2 years.

dont worry bud the democrats are just as chained to establishment corporate interests as the republicans are

We are already bombing people and have troops fighting, right now. Dude, were you asleep during the first decade of the 2000's? This is the repeat. The only way Trump will remain president, is if we go to war. Michelle Obama will be your president in 2020 probably whether there is a war or not, but the only reason Trump would be president is because of war. He is probably looking to be impeached, that would be a blessing to him. No wall, Obamacare lite, rapeugees and feminism at all time high levels bolstered from the now blue female house, dude we are fucked in every possible way. By the next election a good portion of the elders who voted trump will be dead. Over 10% more Mexicans will be allowed to vote. Felons can vote in Fl now. White male ratio will be down over 8% by next election. Blacks and women will vote an all time high next election, and will vote for Michelle Obama. We are done

The great penis can be found all over the world.

Attached: aids.jpg (479x270, 26K)

you're delusional if you think war can save Trump. enforcing the same deportation policies as Obama already gave them an excuse to paint him as Hitler 2.0, wait until they have pictures of children dying from Trump's bombs. they'll probably call for nukes on the WH once the msm had their spin

Attached: st8k9lMaHR0cDovL29jZG4uZXUvaW1hZ2VzL3B1bHNjbXMvTldRN01EQV8vNWQ4NjA5YjYzYjAxMTZjZThkMTFkZWQ5YmNhMDgzZ (740x493, 154K)

Trump will sign some EOs that will be immediately challenged and will eventually get confirmed just ahead of 2020. RBG may die and we get another SC pick. The Wall will get funded under the military as some have suggested. So, not nothing IMO.

there's a reason for that
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Massive_resistance
when they prefer to close their entire school system down rather than let a nigger in you just know voting for their interests isn't going to work out well for you.
isn't it strange though niggers are dumb yet you're afraid of a nigger opening a book. and niggers are so ugly yet you're afraid of their daughters choosing to race mix.

wrong.
republicans held the senate in a midterm which hasn't happened in a long time, and lost half the seats obama and bush did in theirs.
democrats actually got shellacked last night. their only hope now is to try to impeach the president. when that fails they will probably lose the house back in 2020 and be completely gone by 2024 for sure.

Attached: triggered.jpg (643x658, 340K)

LOL. I am ecstatic. We OWN the Senate now and Pelosi is going to make a great punching bag for Trump. 2020 will be bigger than Reagan.

50% of the felons that can vote in Florida now are white. Floridas overall voting will change very little.

whats the point of a moronic post like this? LARPing as an idiot to get people riled up. everyone on this board already agrees with you re: the left being retarded

Thanks! Stealing that one.

i'm not depressed at all, our president is protected, its clear the country is not with sjws, and the dems barely won the house, they didn't blow shit out, so it'll be tough to get things going over the next 2 years, but it'll all land squarely at the feet of the dems and on top of that there will be cases where 4 dems are swayed to vote for republican causes. so i'm not worried one bit. and ps, the senate carries the balls, the house is just the pissy mob, fitting the dems control it. nancy will be a hysterical cunt for the next 2 years. can't wait for 2020

What exactly am I supposed to accept?
My enslavement at the hand of literal communists and the rape and murder of my children by sexualy degenerate freaks?
I will fight till my death

I stand correct.

it's an interesting picture even more so when you look at their hand positions
white guy has his hand on his date's waist like a gentleman.
black guy is alpha as fuck hand literally on her ass for the photo and she's digging it
and asian guy doesn't even have his hand on his girl like a complete beta

This is literally how every one of those plays out. It's a major historical pattern. Nothing is going to happen except gridlock

Interesting thank you

How do you fight a civil war if your enemy doesn't wear an uniform?

All according to plan.

President Trump is a lame duck now, and Democratic voters will not get anything either.

The United States of hysteria, identity politics, and division. Just another Wednesday.

I don't look like that on opiates. The fuck is this faggot doing chemotherapy?

isnt it convenient that neither republicans or democrats ever get full power with congress and the potus... this allows promises to never be followed thru on and keeps everyone in a state of bondage.

if you think about it abstractly, it makes no sense that either party cant win the president, house, and senate.

>adapt
Not really, the system will collapse because it's financially unsustainable

I dont mean to sound like im at all pro violence or war but it seems to me a civil war is what is now required so you might as well sensibly face it head on. Not alone mind you, just wait till others start rising up and know its time to join them

Shhhhh stop thinking so much. Don't you have a show on netflix to watch or something?

People are sick of her as it is, let her be speaker by all means. Give em enough rope to hang themselves with.

give me more bro.
I need your fucking optimism.

I am just happy the commercials are over.

Thank god!

You obviously didn't watch the midterms for Florida, or know anything about Fl. There was a county separated by literally 1 vote, and many other by less than 100. The amount of Mexicans that will be of age to vote in fl next election is going to be over 8% more.. Rick Scott barely beat someone that shouldn't have got half of their votes. The newly feminine blue house is going to push states like FL blue. Cruz nearly lost TX, should not be close. DeSantis scraped by. Literally voters over 65 is what gave reds any wins. You are delusional. Females and minorities will have even larger turnouts. If they run Michelle we are fucked

I'm not depressed but I am happy Beto lost. Couldn't walk two feet in Houston/Pasadena without running into his dumb fuck signs

>watching programming
Lift more weights bro.

NOT JUST THE NEXT TWO YEARS. UNTIL THERE IS ONE SIDE VICTORY.

THIS IS WHY I ADVOCATE ACCELERATIONIST FASCISM. WE ARE NOT GOING TO BE FRIENDS, AND WHITE PEOPLE ARE QUITE LITERALLY GOING TO BE SNUFFED OUT OF EXISTENCE IN THIS CENTURY IF WE DON'T GET EXTREMIST.

IF YOU'RE NOT "EXTREME" ABOUT NOT BEING RAPED INVADED MONGRELIZED AND DESTROYED, YOU ARE CHOOSING SUICIDE.

WAKE. UP. 1488

The Dems taking the house could be a good thing. They have been given just enough rope to hang themselves. They will impede Trump's agenda and be totally ineffective at accomplishing anything. Which as a result will help Trump get re-elected and get the House back in 2020.

How much more can America take before liberal states and conservative states split apart?

The government literally cannot operate the way it is right now, and it's not a good sign that half the country will always be angry after every single election.

Go throw yourself out of a helicopter, Satan. People who know where your 'progress' leads will do what it takes to stop it.

Attached: 1506091825392.jpg (960x686, 148K)

Nevada fell.

The only thing the Dems got out of taking the house was a slight morale boost. Because they've been getting curb stomped the past 2 years.

Trump still has executive powers and the Senate can keep nominating judges.
Ginsberg and Sotomayor are both in poor health, it's doubtful both will make it to 2020 and very possible neither will.
All those lost House races give a good excuse to set the FEC to looking into how the Silicon Valley oligarchy acts as unregistered superpacs. Maybe could even get us some antitrust action.
Troops have been sent to the border, Trump can easily step that up to a wall of lead and steel for the next couple years and set precedent that posse comitatus doesn't mean we can't protect our borders when the Hawaiian judge issues his inevitable injunction.
And then there's US Attorney Huber out in Utah. He's been very quietly doing something with a grand jury and the IG report for about a year now, completely off the media's radar. Might have something to do with the high number of sealed indictments.

We're heading in a fascist direction m8 get ready. If Trump wins 2020 then once 2024 hits we'll see a lot more radical right wingers