Why didn't Hitler just kill all of the Jews?

Why didn't Hitler just kill all of the Jews?

Attached: mYFyM.jpg (493x700, 64K)

Because the holocaust didn't happen

Good fucking question only 10% of French jews were deported, and like half died, so wtf

/thread

yeah but why not? It should've

He didn’t want to. The British cut off the railways and food shortages caused some starvation at the end of the war. Blah blah. Lurk more OP. Holocaust is a myth. Titus 1:14 “Pay no attention to Jewish myths.”

I know all of this.

I wish it did happen!

Attached: 7E4B8F70-F33E-44D7-B894-0AB909C02CBD.jpg (514x606, 74K)

He killed many of them, but realized at the end of his life that women and weak men are the real problem.

Attached: vargundtochter.jpg (3500x2333, 512K)

Titus delivering ancient pills

Attached: 1541490957883.jpg (271x765, 50K)

from the grave my spirit will rise, and the world will know i was right -Adolf Hitler

He put them in camps to keep them safe from Allied bombing and then they'd move to Palestine after the war.

See der Fuhrer was a secret Zionist.

He didn't kill the jews.
But he should have started killing them.

Agreed. This is why ((they)) are pushing for white genocide because it’s the whites that are exposing their lies to the world.

he just wanted them out of Germany, then england declared war after prominent jew pression and everything went to shit.. Hitler was very surprised, he didn't expect that, so he relied heavy on drugs, lost sanity and fucked up.. so at the end of the day it's an england fault

The eternal *nglo

The world didn't support him.
If 5% of people across the planet woke up to the Jewish menace then the world would be an instrumentally better place to live.

You'll never fuck an Azn, weeb.

I don't want to

Attached: 1486820778613.png (963x720, 602K)

because hitler was a fake jew kike amalekite
and their whole goal was accomplished
stealing the world like a thief in the night.
that's why their tribe grows and ours is
dying.

and they think they need a messiah LOL.

Attached: under your nose and in your face.jpg (1138x1080, 718K)

I ask myself the same thing.

because he was a jew.

Because furious redneck totalitarian statism is how you make a great controlled opposition in the "How to Jew" manual book.