Can we still MAGA or it's over?

Texas almost went blue, Democrats crushed it in the popular and house votes, whites still vote Democrat despite being treated as white devils, etc

What hope is there?

Attached: 1541504423346.jpg (512x599, 79K)

>meme flag

nice try shill. House isn't as important as Senate and gaining 4 seats is a huge victory and essentially ensures Trump another SC pick.

Libs on suicide watch.

Attached: f6029f54a852ff456c17397af851051b09bb0ce50036be2a08d35a188a2b33ce_1~2.jpg (804x926, 190K)

Literally all of it.

Please look at the last 4 midterm elections. This happened (house flip to oppisition) the last 4 times.
(Both bush and obama midterms)

Keep on keeping on.
They cant pass anything without the senate, they cany only have hissy fits in the house.

What about Texas and the rust belt? Texas was far too close and we lost rusty

>memeflag
Die

it's going to be fun watching how unhinged the communist in the house over the next two years....mad maxine is going to make a lot of friends when she heads the finance committee...a she-boon that can't do maffs and can only county when she takes off her shoes and socks to peel a banana....

>40th shill thread in an hour

noone is buying your crap here... there was no blue wave, your tiny house minority puts you in a spotlight, you cant successfully impeach anyone w/o senate, you will bea punching bag till 2020 while all important stuff will be pushed via executive orders

Sorry to be you

It’s never over till it’s over. Even if we lost every seat there is always a solution.
On a kind of related note... I’ve realized that Public schools teach negativity and pessimism to high schoolers who are coming up on election years when (((they))) aren’t winning. Optimism is the best and ONLY way to win.

Texas user btw. Voted straight R.

TEXAS ALMOST WENT BLUE

THIS TIME FOR SURE GUYS

100 MILLION WENT SPENT

Attached: fsdmglkasdjik3.jpg (385x278, 12K)

I don't know
I'm learning Chinese, no reason to invest in the USA now, its worthless. It's like fucking Sweden soon.

Good job faggot.

Why did we lost rusty ?

>meme flag
Yeah yeah gloat all you can shill

barry bathhouse and his communist party lost 63 seats in the midterm of 2010.....

Because Beto spent over 100 million dollars on the race while Cruz sat on his ass

Yeah, probably right. Kind of sad really.

Who the fuck knows.
Maybe 2016 was actually a fluke

My prayer to God was that regardless of the results of the midterms it would play out in Trump and the GOP's favor. Well, apparently NeverTrumpers were the only ones that got BTFO in the house and Trump actually GAINED more power in the senate. I think the GOP will be that much more united as a result of this and be poised to launch a devastating counter in 2020.

I was hoping for complete annihilation for the Dems, but it seems it's not quite time for that yet. 2020 will be when God unleashes absolute hell on the Dems again like He did in 2020. Amen.

Like he did in 2016*

Fuck off, 2016 was ridiculously well fought by Trump, don't call it a fluke

Cruz thought this would be an easy way & didn't even try, well he was kinda right anyway

*easy win

meme flag? FAGGOT

If the GOP doesn't unite after this they are fucked, they need to grow up and realize they are on their last leg. honestly GOP would never have won in 2016 if it weren't for Trump running. If they don't adopt a Trump tier platform i can't picture them winning another election. they should probably go beg Bannon to help them.

It’s over

And what about us? What rhetoric do we push? What new memes do we make? Pepe and Wojak are legit getting stale.

Honestly i have no idea, i sometimes think we are fucking up by expecting politicians to fix anything.

This is the 3rd shit shill thread you have made. Stop.

it’s over

>memeflag
>we
Die

Biggest black pill of the year, trump needs to go all out and deport tacos

Attached: images.jpg (205x246, 4K)

Im a new fag, how tf do you know that this is the same user?

Like I said, this is all in God's hands just like it was in 2016. Make no mistake, God is the reason Trump was able to win, period. Whatever you decide to do just make sure to involve God in it and things will work out. This is just as much a spiritual battle as it is a political one. Our enemies aren't just NPCs, they're fucking wicked and demonic as well.

Keep God involved and we cannot possibly lose, 2020 will dwarf 2016.

It’s not over. The never Trumpers lost last night and weren’t passing any of Trumps shit, anyway. It’ll be two years of spergong amd Trump trolling o Twatter. RBG is gonna be replaced. Gonna be fun.

Attached: 42E3386F-83AE-4B58-B022-EE5A0BCD50B5.jpg (638x960, 106K)

We did. And WTF the economy is booming, Trump didn't start foreign wars, everything is fine
When the fuck are people voting against him?

Trump is the problem. He's a fucking Zionist Jew puppet you absolute fucking NPC sheep

The same shill flag/with unintelligible rants.

Demoralization thread, sage all of these.
Remember:
-Senate means everything
-Think Judges (SC) and Cabinet
-DECLAS overrides all potential House blockades
-Shift to Senate Judiciary (oversight) from House to now occur (stronger position held in reserve for this scenario)
-Lower chamber (House) used as 2 yr start
-Upper chamber (Senate) used next 2 yr to close
-No impact on ongoing investigations
-Team is stronger