What's Going to Happen to Illinois?

To anyone who's lived in California and Michigan for long time, what's it like being ruled by Democrats? How do they react when their policies inevitably fail? I'm scared.

Attached: AP18309802165110-1.jpg (1862x1048, 118K)

God Christ, and you people call liberals the snowflakes.

Bostonian checking in. Your state taxes will rise as they implement new social programs for illegals and blacks. I have witnessed it first-hand here.

>To anyone who's lived in California and Michigan for long time, what's it like being ruled by Democrats?
You dumb fuck we've always been run by Democrats, like how fucking long has King Madigan ran this state? It doesn't mater who the Governor is, he has been the real power here for decades.

There is not a more comical thing that happened last night than JB Pritsker getting elected. I mean holy shit lmao

Fuck you I live here, send help.

Michigan has been a disaster since I was a kid. See detroit, flint and pontiac

Get ready for even more crime and higher taxes
T. Lifelong California resident

T. Non Illinois resident who didn’t have a 30% tax hike last year

There's a big difference between being a snowflake and fearing for your state becoming a leftist shithole like commiefornia dumbass.

People will keep moving out and they’ll hike your taxes even more

>T.
Is this a new meme I missed?

fuck off

Fucking vest wearing diabedus bomb.
fucking embarrassment.

fucking get out cunt

Attached: Capturefat.jpg (367x381, 28K)

I'm in Illinois, they already made what was supposed to be a "temporary" 5% tax permanent. I think it's the second highest state tax in the country. I'm probably going to move if they raise my taxes any more since some states have such low taxes that it would save me ~5k a year.

>fucking get out cunt
I've only seen it as "t." never "T." until a couple days ago.

T. autismo

But he is going to make weed legal and use the milage tax to pay for it. Also free health care is a human right

Attached: duckbutt.png (1200x1200, 506K)

Do people commute to Chicago from Indiana and Wisconsin? I wouldn't be surprised.

Not so much Indiana since there's a sizable buffer zone in between the industrial part of Chicago and the rural side of Indiana where there's nothing.
On the other hand I know a number of people who live in southern Wisconsin in nicer areas and commute to Chicago. There's even a rail that from to Milwaukee to Chicago daily that I hear people use, though I think it would be like 80 minutes one-way.

Remote work will eventually end this bullshit. States are going to have to have a pretty hard time convincing people to stay when they can work for a company from a less-taxed state.

Lots. And I'm guessing lots more will.

Was listening to the Republican station and now Indianans are mad Illinoisans move into their state and vote Democrat. What the hell are democrats thinking when they do that?
>Oh no the Democrats actually raised taxes, time to move to another state and continue to vote Democrat. Maybe this time Democrat policies won't include raising taxes on everything.

Go back

Isn't Pritzker a proponent for a progressive tax? It'd be interesting to see what they'll do with the tax brackets but it always seems to be an excuse to raise taxes on everyone.

He is, but he's in favor of raising the 5% we currently have across the board, so unless you're poverty-tier you'll probably see taxes go up. In addition he's in favor of raising money through other taxes (mileage tax) so basically California 2.0

It’s just going to be tax hikes and new fees across the board. Both my Dad and sister are state employees who are going to move to another state once their pension kicks in because they don’t like the taxes. Democrats are a pestilence.

Californian here, we’re the richest state in the union, the weathers great and don’t compare us to Michigan

im getting out of here when my lease is up in 3 months

if they implement the mileage tax im going full rouge lmao unregistered everything

Attached: lanesplit_2.png (1776x934, 2.73M)

>I'm scared.
Dude I've lived in IL for years and seen the gov change party 4 times and...nothing happened. Life went on. Don't be such a pussy and man up..

fucking kill yourself commie fuck

Being richer doesn't mean anything but on-paper when the cost of living is so ridiculously high that your standards of living are worse than someone making low wages elsewhere in the country

Shit has been steadily getting worse for like 20+ years actually. Republicans in this state are fucking useless.

>when their policies inevitably fail?
Michigan here. You have to have a policy for it to fail. Status Quo-benow has done fuckall in the past ten years. Detroit elects mayors based on skin color alone. And when shit goes pear shaped, just build a massive fist that costs a couple hundred thousands/millions and hoist it as a monument to black people, despite the city being bankrupt. They'll vote for you again.

Attached: joe-lewis-fist-in-downtown.jpg (550x413, 58K)