Minnesota is lost

This disgusting mudslime was elected to Congress, two ugly lesbian communists were elected to the senate, and the governor wants MN to be a sanctuary state. Time to move, MN anons?

Attached: images.jpg (128x160, 3K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=17lkdqoLt44
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Attached: 1541573014708.jpg (600x750, 218K)

It's Minnesota. After commiefornia, we're the most chucked state.

>know a guy from the cities whose a middle aged white male devout Lutheran
>he's proud as hell they elected this chick
Even "normal" people are voting for this know. Its over user. They are just mopping up the last of the west now.

This piece of shit domestic abusing sharia law fundamentalist is our new attorney general.

Attached: 5bdd20611d00008b003098a1.jpg (720x479, 71K)

Red voting MN anons should leave in massive numbers to states which only slightly lean one way or the other, or to states like Texas/Florida which might turn blue due to demographic changes.

Al-Minnesotistan

>Lutheran
Imagine my shock

>You Dropped The Bomb On Me
youtube.com/watch?v=17lkdqoLt44

Reminder!!!
Minnesota was the only state that did not for Reagan in 84

Minnesota is literally the worst state.
At least California has nice food, weather and beaches.

it’s hard to leave the north. Men were once born here

Isn't Minnesota basically just a Somali shithole anyway?

Nuke it from orbit.

Too many nordcucks

Your country is a disgrace and this election proved it.

>mudslime elected to House
>BLM cheerleader Ellison elected to AG
>Tim “Make Minnesota a Rapefugee State” Walz elected governor
>slimy Dean Philips elected to house
It’s all so tiring.

Islam has been illegal in America since 1786. We need a revolution to restore our republic.

Attached: tRUMP PSYOP11.jpg (1772x1054, 550K)

Wow, no idea Minnesota was so fucked. Jfc. What a black pill living in this miserable shithole of a country has become.

>be MN
>be settled largely by Scandinavians
>be surprised their hardwired instinct to be dominated by nigger muslims kicks in as it always does

OP...I think the retard was you all along.

Minnesota has two problems.
>Lutherans
>Nordcucks

its like a muslim colony up there, i'm not shocked, although its awesome how anti-jew this woman can be and get away with it. maybe she'll bring it into the main stream and the shit will really hit the fan. also i love how the dems are trying to push more muslims and less jews, while at the same time constantly reminding us of the hologram....but they dont want them to govern. brilliant

Don't feel so bad. Colorado elected a jewish faggot for governor.

>send armed forces to ambush migrant caravan
>get mudlime trojan horse somalian rapefugee in congress

so much winning

Minnesota is actually pretty nice outside of Hennepin and Ramsey counties. Unfortunately we’re starting to get an influx of more people from California, Washington, Oregon as they build up strongholds around the metro.

i'd say a year before the US is on a recession and absolutely dismantled and broken. Trump failed and now the US will fall. US is a country for rapist illegal immigrant a muslim bombers and that's all. Get the fuck out while you still can.

Based Sven American.

Demography is destiny. We can try to do this democratically all we want, but they are importing blacks and browns in records numbers - and they all vote Democrat. The west is 100% dead in 20-30 years unless something dramatic happens.

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah cry mutts cry hahahahahahaha more tears hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha i'm enjoying this hahahahaha

North St Paul, North Minneapolis, NE Minneapolis and Uptown Minneapolis all need to go desu. Hellholes of niggardry and cucked progressives.

I wanted to move to Colorado springs next September after school, I've lived in Apple valley my entire life. NOW COLORADO HAS A FUCKING FAGGOT FOR A GOVERNOR. I honestly cannot wait to leave but I don't know where to go.

St. Paul, Minnesota - Nov 7, 2018
[dank nasheed playing in the background]

Attached: a454c4dd-1ca1-484e-a18e-c1d75b2a5196_16x9_788x442.jpg (786x442, 35K)

>The west is 100% dead in 20-30 years
probably for the best
>unless something dramatic happens
It won't.

Hennepin and Ramsey should be nuked.

>unless something dramatic happens
Elects a drama teacher.

Minnesota has always been trash. The muzzie might be less less libshit than usual from that state, at least on social issues.

Attached: 1200px-ElectoralCollege1984.svg.png (1200x698, 158K)

I unironically love St Paul as it definitely holds more of the culture and history of the state. If there weren’t so many niggers running around there it would be more lively. Melvin Carter is a disgrace.

The best for what?

That’s right. Run away, like you always do.

I live in Moorhead and I'm seriously considering moving to Fargo.

She beautiful tho

All of us. When we go the rest of the world will be either under the yoke of China or essentially Haiti. Either way we get to take most of the planet with us.

what to do?

the jews: lucifer worshippers which control the money and snatch unknown childrens for rituals

muslims: retarded apes wich Just wait to be more than you to impose sharia law

disclaimer: with jew i mean the jew elite bankers, not all israel

it's over. It's very clear that there's no other way around it. US and the west will be for rapists and muslims and that's all. We needed something (or someone) different enough and strong enough to take matters in his hands and he didn't. Now the whole western world will pay. I guess it was how it was supposed to happen all along.

She's going to stand up on the floor of the House and call for the total annihilation of the Jews. It'll be lit.

>State with the largest Swedish diaspora
>Also the most infested with Somalis and progressive bullshit
Really makes you think.

BASTE MUSLIM AM I RIGHT?!

Attached: 0E3DB383-8782-4A77-BF3F-CFCC78CE8963.jpg (960x720, 132K)

Canada has always been America lite, Trudeau is our Obama. Canada's only chance at redemption stems from America sorting itself out, we're a nation ruled by our Cosmopolitan, faggot-and-nigger loving cities.

WELS, ELCA, or LCMS?

this

See our fine Somali colony

Attached: 98CF51A8-9F0C-4CEA-B2BB-018C78691274.jpg (3072x2304, 687K)

In 50 years 50 muslims in the senate inshalla !

WTF MINNESOTA EXPLAINS THIS SHIT

Attached: 905.gif (200x200, 630K)

hennepin and ramsey county are lost, not the state

Fuck off leaf

G'day Kike

Minnesota had always been far left. They had a communist governor back in the 70s

The West became Babylon 3.0. History repeats itself because you can't change human nature.

Not to mention Somalia, Laos, and Mexico

Help bro's I'm depressed. I just want to win this garbage ass state once.

Attached: SOTA_Constitution.png (959x771, 1.14M)

>Fuck off leaf
You want another one? Islam domination world wide! All non Believers will beheaded.

Attached: 2699656.main_image.jpg (1500x1730, 646K)

the demonrats did find the lightest skinned, least monkey looking somali woman in the state to groom for office.

Me, too. I though Johnson had a good shot at governor. Every candidate I voted for lost.

Well there could be suicide bombings in the House!

>Minnesotastahn
>Shariasota
>Muslimesota
>Minnesotabad

Attached: ARE_YOU_EVEN_AWARE.jpg (600x900, 256K)

Eh the Hmong aren’t too bad, they assimilated pretty well and aren’t freeloading at the rate of Somalis and spics

Hmong aren't bad desu they hunt and even if they are liberal I have yet to meet one that's anti gun. Somali's and beaners on the other hand..

>MN anons?
Pete Stauber got in, he met with Trump several times so I would say he's on the Trump path, move north so if shit goes down you can flee to Canada easily

Oh americans you thought you won war with communism when USSR fell? Well now you becoming USSR.

She's a qt actually. Greek/Italian diaspora in Somalia from centuries past.

wow r u 12

fug the metro!

Stearns forever :^)

Attached: losing st louis, ayylmao.png (904x626, 52K)

a little redundant, don't you think?

The ELCA church is basically a weekly political rally for progressive causes.

>I honestly cannot wait to leave but I don't know where to go.
South Carolina

Except St. Cloud.

Dakotas? Sioux Falls looks comfy

>In 50 years 50 muslims in the senate inshalla !
there is still only one native American there

I bet I'm the only person on here that has personally met Ilhan Omar.

>84% white
>$80k median income
>NOT Hennepin or Ramsey county
>voted out Mr. Right for a radical lesbian
explain this right now

Attached: Minnesota_US_Congressional_District_2_(since_2013).tif.png (1280x600, 972K)

nothing wrong with st. cloud apart from all the metro kanker coming to the area

Did she smell disgusting like most Somalis?

Isn't there a tuberculosis outbreak in Minnesota because of refugees?

there was an ISIS fighter outbreak

>methheads and unassimilated Somalis
Dream come true
Yeah because they don’t tend to vaccinate their kids

UNKEKED MN WHITES MOVE TO WISCONSIN ASAP

Hmong are dirty little tree monkeys. One of those fucks shot up a bunch of hunters one year because they made fun of his slanty eyes. They are only here because glow niggers pulled them out of their filthy villages near vietnam

hence metro kanker

No, I don't rememer her smelling like anything in particular.

>t. rice paddy negroid

Cool clock!

That's true.
Hmong are the least of the problem. The second generation (approaching third in some places) just want to be american.

now there's a fate worse than death

MN has been useless for ages. They were the only state to not vote for Reagan in 84. And the Somalia population is huge.

It is full of swedes

Like 2-3 years ago. The Somali community had to do outreach to a lot of more conservative immigrants to get their kids immunized.

That is a sad state of affairs where Hmong aren’t the worst thing. But yes, Somalis are terrible. I would hate to live near so many skinnies

I live in a pretty rural area of MN now, and the Hmong are a real problem when it comes to hunting. They will kill anything on anyone's land. There is always a half dozen stories about someone's dog getting shot or families sneaking on to people's land and using their stands.

They are truly a disgusting people. They have infected the Fargo/Moorhead area also.

How tf can a frozen hell like Minnesota appeal to mudslimes and Somali niggers?
>Like insects, I thought the hard freeze killed niggers

>everywhere they go they must cuck

usa getting imploded in front of our eyes.