A reminder to my Indian and Pakistani brothers

"Indian agricultural production increased under the Mughal Empire. A variety of crops were grown, including food crops such as wheat, rice, and barley, and non-food cash crops such as cotton, indigo and opium. By the mid-17th century, Indian cultivators begun to extensively grow two new crops from the Americas, maize and tobacco.

The Mughal administration emphasized agrarian reform, which began under the non-Mughal emperor Sher Shah Suri, the work of which Akbar adopted and furthered with more reforms. The civil administration was organized in a hierarchical manner on the basis of merit, with promotions based on performance.

A major Mughal reform introduced by Akbar was a new land revenue system called zabt. He replaced the tribute system, previously common in India and used by Tokugawa Japan at the time, with a monetary tax system based on a uniform currency. The revenue system was biased in favour of higher value cash crops such as cotton, indigo, sugar cane, tree-crops, and opium, providing state incentives to grow cash crops, in addition to rising market demand."

"Up until the 18th century, Mughal India was the most important center of manufacturing in international trade. Up until 1750, India produced about 25% of the world's industrial output. Manufactured goods and cash crops from the Mughal Empire were sold throughout the world. Key industries included textiles, shipbuilding, and steel. Processed products included cotton textiles, yarns, thread, silk, jute products, metalware, and foods such as sugar, oils and butter."

This is what they took from you. And now they insult you by calling you "low IQ shitskins". The destruction of Europe is the best thing to happen in the 21st century. As a Muslim, I implore Allah to unleash his worst wrath upon the pigskinned bastards.

Khudah Hafiz brothers. Even though we might not worship the same God, we are still together against the spawn of Yakub, inshallah HE (KARABOGA) will eradicate them off this planet.

Attached: The_Greatest_Empire.png (1357x905, 89K)

based muslim brother.

हिंदू-मुस्लिम-सिख-ईसाई
हम सब है भाई भाई।
गोरों की करेंगे अच्छे से पिटाई।

checked

Based

based and saffron pilled

Happy Diwali to all

Happy Diwali
India super power 2020

Another one for our AFRICAN brothers.

Attached: 0E8A30EB-8681-447E-B0F4-D95F6C5F30DE.png (3516x2120, 279K)

Happy diwali

stinks in this thread

Attached: 1516154827280.png (396x385, 119K)

You should look for mosques in your neighbourhood, its not too late to accept Allah.

>hindustani's and mudslimes

Attached: 1494800726573.gif (250x230, 1.17M)

stinks with shit and ignorance, truly revolting

Attached: 1519226677723.png (710x750, 239K)

Glory to the Indian subcontinent. Love from Ireland.

A marvel of a mixture between Hindu and Islamic architecture

Attached: 91A0FF1B-304C-46AE-AECB-3488E2B07295.jpg (683x449, 45K)

>uses hindu
>not sanatana dharma
>likes muslims
i found the dalit scum

He’s a patriotic Indian Muslim, I have absolutely no problems with such Muslims. I welcome them on our side for a united subcontinent.

the varna system was definitely implemented too late. Krsna was right when he told Arjuna his descendants would turn black. Reminder that we live in the Kali Yuga and Islam is a product of it.

>Kill Hindus
>Steal their wealth
>Muh cash crops and $$$

>muh kali yuga
I consider myself a Hindu Nationalist, but I also recognise that Islam has an established history in India. Muslims form about 30-40% of the Indian subcontinent.

I’d take a patriotic Muslim over a cow piss drinker who makes a mockery of my faith and people and calls himself a “Hindu Nationalist”.

the muslims are better than the cow piss drinkers because they have some aryan blood despite being brown. But at the end of the day, Allah/Yahweh is a filthy Asura that made a merchant contract with Abraham some 4000 years ago. Know what you are dealing with.

not to mention Islam is technically universalist and not nationalist.

Based.
Indo-Aryan hindus and Muslims should unite instead of fueling the hate schism destroying each one of them.

I, as a European Muslim, support you.

Attached: pe1518860658930.png (500x467, 360K)

bad photoshop, isn't that some south american model?

No? She's persian ig whore who used to pose as a pious Muslim with hijab and shia headbands to get chechen boyfriends

Bring Hindustan Empire back.

Attached: 1200px-Mughal1700.png (1200x701, 99K)

>"India produced about 25% of the world's industrial output."
>"This is what they took from you"

We didn't take anything but rather grew our own economies at a radically greater rate than India's. You guys make it sound like the Indian economy diminished as a result of British Involvement however this is simply not true.

The reality is that European and North American economies grew reducing the proportion of industrial output relative to other Nations.

By the way, China will wipe their asses with both of your nations given the chance.

Mughal Empire is a Persianized Turco-Mongol state and does not belongs to Indian anyways.

Attached: 下載 (7).jpg (208x242, 12K)

COPE. By the time the Mughals began to develop and enact agricultural reforms they were already Indianized. Majority of tax collectors, artisans and bureaucrats were Indians not Turko/Mongol.

>Calls pakis brothers
It is very clear which religion is superior comparing India to Pakistan. Fuck off to Pakistan if you love it so much. I pray that whites exterminate you in WW3. The day of justice for the rest of the world cannot come soon enough.