Huh

Huh

Attached: IMG_20181107_083337.jpg (600x700, 65K)

this is my shocked face.... i have no shocked face anymore lol

Imagine my cock.

Attached: when the traitor's feet slide off the chair and start swinging in the wind.jpg (564x610, 57K)

the puppeteers hands are never idle

Are they for felons voting in Israel?

Never saw that coming. Wow.

And it’s beautiful

And Breaking News here, anons -

Water is wet

We need to meme this. Felons for Israel along with open borders.

What political beliefs do felons hold on average?

AnNig

>What political beliefs do felons hold on average?
Niggers who will elect a nigger the Jews can more easily control.

Natnig

I'm from FL here. Fundamentally, it was pretty Fucked up for felons, and this applied to non-violent felons. Keep in mind, "felony theft" is $300 here. So, like, "Stole a PS4 from Gamestop, your buddy ratted you out" qualifies.

Convicted felons had to "pay their debt to society". Which, in the case of "PS4 Theft" is something like "a night in jail and 300 hours community service". However, after that, they were essentially NEVER ALLOWED TO VOTE AGAIN.

Seriously, in order to vote again, you had to get SPECIAL PERMISSION FROM THE GOVERNOR OF THE STATE. Not even kidding.

It was pretty much bullshit, and the ammendment fixed it - if you are a non-violent felon and you paid your debt to society, you have your right to vote restored. I'm pretty libertarian here, but that seemed pretty fair.

I think all crimes should be punished by death. So telling me the bar for felony is "only $300" isn't very persuasive. I wouldn't even steal $1.

We need to meme felons having 2nd amendment rights restored. They won’t know how to vote.

Based

We should just all emigrate to israel and become subversive minorities there.

seems to me a guy willing to steal a PlayStation would be more than willing to vote to seize my PlayStation through government force

Imagine my motherfucking goddamn shock.

Attached: 78934986534534.png (1155x2684, 719K)

I guess now we can never expect Florida to be red again, from here till heat death.

they won before we were born and it hurts so bad

>What political beliefs do felons hold on average?
What the fuck do you think? Who runs Chicago and Detroit? Who runs Camden and NYC?
High crime = Democrat control.

That is about right.

its easy to talk like that when you live at home with mommy and daddy paying for your xbox live and WOW sub you dumb faggot

Should changed what constitutes a felony, that instead resources were spent to aliviate a symptom rather than the illness.

Why wouldn't felons be allowed to vote?
Especially after they are released.
After you get out of prison your debt to society is paid.

>jews can still vote after hoax hate crimes

>if you are a non-violent felon and you paid your debt to society, you have your right to vote restored. I'm pretty libertarian here, but that seemed pretty fair.
It's not about "fairness" it's the question "does it benefit the country? And the answer is no, having thieves and junkies determine your election is a total negative.
It's fair anyways. They want to vote don't steal shit.

How often do you commit a crime?

It's easy to condemn playstation thieves for almost all society you brat.

Why would committing a crime ban you from voting?
Pretty strange concept to me.
Doesn't matter the crime.

Libertarians will be the death of our country. We need to give 5 years hard labor/castration for the first criminal conviction then,if they get out and commit another crime, they need to be humanely euthanized.

oy vey

Attached: 1518387119298.jpg (342x354, 44K)

What the fuck is "the forward" and can it be trusted, or is it just another zero hedge?

>some people have a rough life
>let them steal
>lets hug them!
Beta male alert!

As a liberal. This is fucking retarded. But it's Florida, so I'm not surprised.

voted trump and want an ethno state

Be honest here.
Did you guys come over here for the midterms?
I can't see a long term educated user saying these things unironically.

Unironically prison shouldn't exist. Rehabilitation doesn't work. The only way to fix bad genes is by culling them. Abolish prisons and bring back guillotines.

If they aren't European kill them. Crime problem = solved.

Attached: 1538982947854.png (1065x699, 508K)

hmmmmmm

Jewish groups funded all of those white nationalist groups, anti-BDS groups, campaigns to stop Muslim immigration, along with far left groups. Now that Israel has gotten what it wants and Jews here got what they wanted (no more Muslims) it’s back to promoting illegal caravans and other forms of destroying the country for control while dropping and character assassinating all of their useful idiot groups.

"Stole a PS4 from Gamestop, your buddy ratted you out"

If you're a big enough moron to steal something, YOU DON'T NEED TO VOTE

Attached: file.png (1280x720, 811K)

>Jewish groups funded all of those white nationalist groups,
That has never happened. Kill yourself, anti-white moron.

>Keep in mind, "felony theft" is $300 here. So, like, "Stole a PS4 from Gamestop, your buddy ratted you out" qualifies.
Gee, then we better restore rights to those who stole thousands from senior citizens or peddled crack, poisoning entire communities

They also funded the tea party. Useful idiots.

What have WNs ever accomplished politically?

The literally funded the canadian nazi party in order to vilify them and pass hate speech laws.

And expansion of the surveillance state which Israel benefits the most from because of their tech and our laws.

>2018
>paying for wow time
also checked

Attached: 1512404479183.jpg (600x500, 37K)

Zero days passed without kikery

Fucking hell you're retarded. gtfo my country.

>its only $300 :(
Thieves deserve a guillotine buddy

I don't know if they can't as beliefs, but whatever sentiment bounces around a niggers head everyday

EVERY!

We also passed Ammendment 2 and didn't pass Ammendment 1. Basically Floridian families have to pay more taxes while snowbirds, kikes who rent property, and kikes who own commercial property get a nice tax cap. So basically if you live in this state, you get a big fuck you while all the parasites are coddled. Fuck this state.