Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=L5O6U2Gus_o
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I find it more interesting how close 30-44 was

>old white people dying out
>young minorities keep getting bigger and bigger electorally speaking
>90% voting dem
The GOP is so fucked the coming years.

so they realize how dumb they were in their youth for destroying the country and decide to do something about it way too late

rinse & repeat

This.
In less than 10 years there will never be a republican president, HoR or Senate ever again.

Fucking millennials would vote for hitler if black people made it trendy

you'll probably be balkanized by that point

boomers stole our future and robbed us all blind

As a 18yearold boomer, I would definitely vote for Hitler

Except it's a known fact that people become more republican as they get older

so pretty much only white men vote for republican now?

not minorities

There’s people my age who vote dems purely Bc it makes them feen young and trendy. I’m a 30 yr old boomer

Attached: 16BF664B-EB19-48BD-B035-17B05E337C34.jpg (465x407, 38K)

>in 2016 Trump won whites 18-29
>in 2018 Republicans lose by 15%

based zoomers

Young Gen Z voted more Republican than I anticipated. Maybe they are going to be based after all.

i think that correlates more with wealth, as you get older, make more money, pay more taxes, you come to terms with reality of economics. But shitskins are on welfare so it makes no difference for them

Look at Maryland and Massachusetts. When faced with a non-white, all the whites voted white. Same with 2012.

In coming years the Dems will become a brown party, so the whites will huddle up.

Chart says 30 year olds were evenly split.

boomer and grug memes are actually pretty good.
youtube.com/watch?v=L5O6U2Gus_o

we need to find a way to appeal to white women desu

See You're a delusional zoomer

It’s pathetic to see them with their BETO stickers on their Jeeps.

Gen X getting it done too. Fucking millennials ruined everything.

to be fair, probably half of 30 year olds noawadays are pothead gamers who still work at mcdonalds, can't blame them for wanting communism

>whites under 45 blue

Explain yoselves crackas

3/4 of voters is still white

and still voting against themselves

thats collective suicide

It's our country, your just living in it.

Attached: 1488853134235.gif (411x227, 3.76M)

thats me but i hate niggers and minorities taking all of my birthright gibs

wh*tes are defective

Democrats = Republicans = kikes

good

America is so fucked.

Boomer checking in. Im fucking disgusted with a good portion of my generation. It’s sad. Every single boomer thats a kissless virgin is a god damn democrat. Yikes

>Latinos and Blacks vote for the GOP in the almost exact proportions that those groups have % white admixture

really gets the ole noggin sprockets rollin'

Yup. It's been fun though.

Why do you think they tried to push El Jeb onto people in 2016? It was always their plan to drown in the demographic tide and sell out white America.

Attached: 1453235344536.jpg (1020x1831, 438K)

You guys don't get it. Once it gets that bad and the US is much like any Latin American country then elections won't matter any more. Just look at shithole countries that have "democracy". It's one party states, rigged elections, military coups and all sorts of drama shit that occasionally punctuates the daily life of crime, corruption, violence and poverty.

Attached: 1536328756407.png (1026x768, 438K)

Of course it does. As you become wealthy you want to protect that wealth from everybody else and the GOP is the party that has done that.

The difference is that now younger generations for the first time in US history are worse off financially than the prior generation. This magical shift to the right as they become wealthy isn’t going to happen for this generation because they will all be living in pods and boxes

They will when they realize Netflix and chill with your fur babies drinking rose is an empty existence and your box/pod rent is 1500 for 600 sq ft

Thats (((their))) plan. Republicans have American values and if republicans had complete control of gov, it would still be American. If democrats had complete control, rip America.

maryland and massachusetts are going to be browned soon enough too,even california was 92% non-hispanic white in 1960.

There are more young millennials in that bracket then gen z.

Overall I agree with this. Just reminds me of my gf’s married friends tho. The guy works and the wife stays at home with kids. They own a house etc etc. They used to like giving me shit for absolutely loving my dog. My dog is super trained and can be walked off leash and take her rabbit hunting. Ive never thought of my dog as a furbaby, as it is disrespectful to what dogs are. The wife ended up getting bored and wanted a dog so got a little meme lap dog, and treated it like a furbaby. It shit and pissed everywhere. Barked all day. Ran out the house and got ran over by fedex truck lol. They were relieved that the little fucker died. Lol

Trump is a materialistic jewish puppet, like the whole boomer generation.

They can get fucked.

>b-but muh generation zyklon!
zoomers are subhumans

Attached: 02F6CD45ED53455EB504CF0253028B0D.jpg (704x904, 193K)

Kek. Looked at ur flag, and lold. Your whole country is a puppet to Jews.

the GOP must become the democrats

Not quite to the point of cutting bits of our dicks off. Or making endless President Jew generals

>Implying the U.S. won't collapse entirely because of no whites to give free gibs.
By the time Republicans don't stand a chance society will have already collapsed. All you can do is prepare for the inevitable.

Spics and niggers aren't people

You guys dont cut a bit of your dick off. You guys chopped off your whole dick.

And lol at implying Trump isnt the Jews worst nightmare. Just look at pic of Rothschild poking ya boy prince charles in the chest. That sums up your country.

Attached: gen z georgia.png (363x409, 15K)

18-22 out of 18-29. Not really zoomers there. Most Zs are still in highschool, and middle school.

Tail end boomer here. You’re welcome. We saved the country from total disaster once again.

Attached: 4146DB48-B512-4B24-915D-686BC6473725.jpg (640x440, 57K)

HHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

THEYRE ALL GONNA DIE SOON THEYRE ALL GONNA DIE SOON THEYRE ALL GONNA DIE SOON THEYRE ALL GONNA DIE SOON THEYRE ALL GONNA DIE SOON THEYRE ALL GONNA DIE SOON THEYRE ALL GONNA DIE SOON THEYRE ALL GONNA DIE SOON THEYRE ALL GONNA DIE SOON THEYRE ALL GONNA DIE SOON THEYRE ALL GONNA DIE SOON THEYRE ALL GONNA DIE SOON THEYRE ALL GONNA DIE SOON THEYRE ALL GONNA DIE SOON THEYRE ALL GONNA DIE SOON THEYRE ALL GONNA DIE SOON THEYRE ALL GONNA DIE SOON THEYRE ALL GONNA DIE SOON THEYRE ALL GONNA DIE SOON THEYRE ALL GONNA DIE SOON THEYRE ALL GONNA DIE SOON THEYRE ALL GONNA DIE SOON THEYRE ALL GONNA DIE SOON THEYRE ALL GONNA DIE SOON THEYRE ALL GONNA DIE SOON THEYRE ALL GONNA DIE SOON THEYRE ALL GONNA DIE SOON THEYRE ALL GONNA DIE SOON THEYRE ALL GONNA DIE SOON THEYRE ALL GONNA DIE SOON THEYRE ALL GONNA DIE SOON THEYRE ALL GONNA DIE SOON THEYRE ALL GONNA DIE SOON THEYRE ALL GONNA DIE SOON THEYRE ALL GONNA DIE SOON THEYRE ALL GONNA DIE SOON THEYRE ALL GONNA DIE SOON THEYRE ALL GONNA DIE SOON THEYRE ALL GONNA DIE SOON THEYRE ALL GONNA DIE SOON THEYRE ALL GONNA DIE SOON THEYRE ALL GONNA DIE SOON THEYRE ALL GONNA DIE SOON THEYRE ALL GONNA DIE SOON THEYRE ALL GONNA DIE SOON THEYRE ALL GONNA DIE SOON THEYRE ALL GONNA DIE SOON THEYRE ALL GONNA DIE SOON THEYRE ALL GONNA DIE SOON THEYRE ALL GONNA DIE SOON THEYRE ALL GONNA DIE SOON

Yes many will die in the civil wars. Millions

HHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

THEYRE ALL GONNA DIE SOON THEYRE ALL GONNA DIE SOON THEYRE ALL GONNA DIE SOON THEYRE ALL GONNA DIE SOON THEYRE ALL GONNA DIE SOON THEYRE ALL GONNA DIE SOON THEYRE ALL GONNA DIE SOON THEYRE ALL GONNA DIE SOON THEYRE ALL GONNA DIE SOON THEYRE ALL GONNA DIE SOON THEYRE ALL GONNA DIE SOON THEYRE ALL GONNA DIE SOON THEYRE ALL GONNA DIE SOON THEYRE ALL GONNA DIE SOON THEYRE ALL GONNA DIE SOON THEYRE ALL GONNA DIE SOON THEYRE ALL GONNA DIE SOON THEYRE ALL GONNA DIE SOON THEYRE ALL GONNA DIE SOON THEYRE ALL GONNA DIE SOON THEYRE ALL GONNA DIE SOON THEYRE ALL GONNA DIE SOON THEYRE ALL GONNA DIE SOON THEYRE ALL GONNA DIE SOON THEYRE ALL GONNA DIE SOON THEYRE ALL GONNA DIE SOON THEYRE ALL GONNA DIE SOON THEYRE ALL GONNA DIE SOON THEYRE ALL GONNA DIE SOON THEYRE ALL GONNA DIE SOON THEYRE ALL GONNA DIE SOON THEYRE ALL GONNA DIE SOON THEYRE ALL GONNA DIE SOON THEYRE ALL GONNA DIE SOON THEYRE ALL GONNA DIE SOON THEYRE ALL GONNA DIE SOON THEYRE ALL GONNA DIE SOON THEYRE ALL GONNA DIE SOON THEYRE ALL GONNA DIE SOON THEYRE ALL GONNA DIE SOON THEYRE ALL GONNA DIE SOON THEYRE ALL GONNA DIE SOON THEYRE ALL GONNA DIE SOON THEYRE ALL GONNA DIE SOON THEYRE ALL GONNA DIE SOON THEYRE ALL GONNA DIE SOON THEYRE ALL GONNA DIE SOON THEYRE ALL GONNA DIE SOON THEYRE ALL GONNA DIE SOON THEYRE ALL GONNA DIE SOON THEYRE ALL GONNA DIE SOON

80% DEM VOTES IN 2040 FAGGOT 80% DEM VOTES IN 2040 FAGGOT 80% DEM VOTES IN 2040 FAGGOT 80% DEM VOTES IN 2040 FAGGOT 80% DEM VOTES IN 2040 FAGGOT 80% DEM VOTES IN 2040 FAGGOT 80% DEM VOTES IN 2040 FAGGOT 80% DEM VOTES IN 2040 FAGGOT 80% DEM VOTES IN 2040 FAGGOT 80% DEM VOTES IN 2040 FAGGOT 80% DEM VOTES IN 2040 FAGGOT 80% DEM VOTES IN 2040 FAGGOT 80% DEM VOTES IN 2040 FAGGOT 80% DEM VOTES IN 2040 FAGGOT 80% DEM VOTES IN 2040 FAGGOT 80% DEM VOTES IN 2040 FAGGOT 80% DEM VOTES IN 2040 FAGGOT 80% DEM VOTES IN 2040 FAGGOT 80% DEM VOTES IN 2040 FAGGOT 80% DEM VOTES IN 2040 FAGGOT 80% DEM VOTES IN 2040 FAGGOT 80% DEM VOTES IN 2040 FAGGOT 80% DEM VOTES IN 2040 FAGGOT 80% DEM VOTES IN 2040 FAGGOT 80% DEM VOTES IN 2040 FAGGOT 80% DEM VOTES IN 2040 FAGGOT 80% DEM VOTES IN 2040 FAGGOT 80% DEM VOTES IN 2040 FAGGOT 80% DEM VOTES IN 2040 FAGGOT 80% DEM VOTES IN 2040 FAGGOT 80% DEM VOTES IN 2040 FAGGOT 80% DEM VOTES IN 2040 FAGGOT 80% DEM VOTES IN 2040 FAGGOT 80% DEM VOTES IN 2040 FAGGOT 80% DEM VOTES IN 2040 FAGGOT 80% DEM VOTES IN 2040 FAGGOT 80% DEM VOTES IN 2040 FAGGOT 80% DEM VOTES IN 2040 FAGGOT 80% DEM VOTES IN 2040 FAGGOT 80% DEM VOTES IN 2040 FAGGOT 80% DEM VOTES IN 2040 FAGGOT 80% DEM VOTES IN 2040 FAGGOT 80% DEM VOTES IN 2040 FAGGOT 80% DEM VOTES IN 2040 FAGGOT 80% DEM VOTES IN 2040 FAGGOT

Why would I ever want to have kids when they’re going to grow up in Brazil 2.0?

Have kids, so it wont be Brazil 2.0

If anyone ever wanted to know steven paddocks motives this is probably a good lead.

How would you like it if someone mocked you on your death bed? I say we shoot the migrants. Laugh at their misery.

And rhen shoot all the fucking protestors. Get a couple attack helicopters hovering above LA waiting for the masses of spics to gather and protest.

Why stop there. Nuke mexico city. Some depopulating could do them good. Maybe theyd stop coming here.