Did Hitler consider the italians honorary aryans?

Did Hitler consider the italians honorary aryans?

Attached: Eyyy eyy.jpg (252x200, 5K)

Other urls found in this thread:

independent.co.uk/news/science/archaeology/scientists-reveal-jewish-historys-forgotten-turkish-roots-a6992076.html
youtube.com/watch?v=20EZuFaAdTU
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Genetic_history_of_Italy
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>Posts picture of non-Italian
>Hurr Durr did Hitler consider Italians Honorary Aryans?
Italians are Aryans.
The ones who have no non-european ancestry of minimal amounts of it are white, and as such Aryan.
Stop D/C’ing Pekka Shekelstein.

>posts picture of non-italian
yes he isn't italian , but he is greek

Attached: Simone+Zaza+Norway+v+Italy+UEFA+EURO+2016+NHMwt0nSGhGl.jpg (420x594, 67K)

Greek or italian, what's the difference?
Italians looks like middle-eastern men, how can you say that they are aryans?
They have barely moved out of Africa and the climate isn't much different down there so no pressure to evolve.

he's half Greek/half gypsy plays good ball tho

>Italians look like Middle Easterners
Post an image of the average Italian facial composite, then post one of the average facial composite for ANY MENA country.
They are nowhere near similar.
The fact of the matter is Pekka Shekelstein, that you are a D/C shill.
Go crawl back to Mongolia where you belong.

No, he knew we are far superior to wh*Toids

based Mitro

Attached: walks towards you.jpg (540x960, 125K)

t. does not know genetics
we have DNA samples from people as far back as the minoian era and greeks and italians have gotten whiter since then due to the respective slav and lombard mixture that was added later on.

When they were allies but they became subhuman when it became necessary to invade them. Typical Nazi fare.

We're all subhuman cucks who bow down to kikes

who cares about whiteness
we care about basedness
and whiteness correlates with basedness even though not 100%

Look white to me

Attached: italians.jpg (1000x600, 822K)

this finkike is shitting up the board, how do we take him out

Italians are as white as Mexicans. They’re shit.

Attached: EC0149B6-158E-4BC1-B758-5A368708E374.jpg (788x446, 92K)

They look a lot like the Middle Easterners we have here. Wish it wasn't so

Thats a mongrel, idiot. Using football players to determine race is nigger tier IQ. Mitroglou is a mongrel and his phenotype is very atypical in Greece.

I would never consider him a Greek.

Nice shlong mister

it doesnt matter if we tell them like here , the finposter is a malevolent kike who hates Jow Forums and tries to sabotage it

I know, we say it for uninformed guests.

they look like jews

yes

Southern Italians and Greeks genetically overlap with Ashkenazi Jews.

If a half Jewish half West European person is not white, then Greeks and Sicilians are definitely not White.

Attached: EuroGraph.png (1334x1067, 117K)

>Look white to me
>Only one white guy at the bottom right.

If you're gonna care about racial purity at least have some standards.

stay mad white nigger, Hitler was inspired by the great inventor of fascism Benito Mussolini, you havent invented nothing

Attached: download (1).jpg (1160x629, 110K)

>t. A non-country whose greatest achievement was fucking waffles
>A fucking waffle

>Greeks are not white
Finally wh*Toids admit Europe was not founded by whites

not likely
>muh overlap
it doesn't just a tiny bit of Greeks are in the neanderthal cluster, I mean ashkenazi cluster, and you can guess what they are, romaniote (Greek ) jews

Attached: 1517215140493.png (564x380, 479K)

I don't understand how people here make the same fucking threads everyday spamming pictures of sicilians or neapolitans, don't you ever get bored?

OP is the jew finland faggot in here , probably LGBT

Middle Easterners (you) blacked Europe 7000 years ago. It was white before that

MITROGLOU T NUUUL NUUL NUUUL

Who cares? Hitler himself wasn't an Aryan. He was a kike working towards the extinction of whites, and it worked better than they could have ever imagined.

Attached: 1472441746361.png (420x420, 267K)

you're of non-european Y-haplogroup, stup up bleachmongolia negro

Attached: fin clowns.jpg (480x360, 42K)

yes shut up mongol

One of my mom's best friends is the whitest woman on Earth but she is pure blood italian generations back. I think it's northern Italy though. She married a polack.

I could have a nigger haplogroup and it'd say nothing about my genetic makeup. Finns are unfortunately white as fuck

>Europe under wh*Toids = underveloped, people living in caves and wooden huts, no civilization to speak of
>Europe under MED BVLLS = flourishing civilization, high art, developed technology, seafaring, large empires and armies, kikes BTFOd
>Europe under wh*Toids again= trannies, gay parades, mass immigration from the thirld world, SJWs, kikes and communism
Yeah, you're welcome wh*Toid

How will I ever recover from such a devastating blow, truly my pride in this buffer alley between countries that actually matter is obliterated now.

white mongols

Good fingolian. Obedience shall bring you comfort.

Attached: 1540352126987.jpg (1024x712, 71K)

you know who was a great guy ?
Adolf Hitler

Attached: 241411718.jpg (707x433, 51K)

That's what my children will be. How did you know?

>how did you know
you are tainted with the sperm of asians

Ashkenazis have greek/iranian roots
independent.co.uk/news/science/archaeology/scientists-reveal-jewish-historys-forgotten-turkish-roots-a6992076.html

lol here we go, karaboga italians now? FFS These kikes pretending to be Turks pretending to be italians pretending to be blacks is getting out of hand.

Whereas there was never anything to taint in you

me, no , I am the pinnacle of mankind

>Nazis wanted a white ethnostate

Attached: b90.png (645x729, 127K)

OP is the finland kike

Mussolini didn't invent facism you cunt. Giovanni Gentile did, educate yourself, mutt.
Furthermore, facisim is something that only primitive people need. As democracy requires an IQ of over 90 to work.

Attached: Great.jpg (556x384, 28K)

That's a fucking filthy Muslim, you spicy faggot.

we are not white nor aryans
shitler was a faggot if he tought that

>Wh*Toid
Go back to your shithole country

fuck off white faggot

I am already here Paulo o Pardo

>Mussolini didn't invent facism
kek
>facisim is something that only primitive people need
double kek
>democracy requires an IQ of over 90 to work
triple kek
you are so retarded, as expected

>Democracy
Prfffffft

Attached: ACDAEA57-2AB1-4B85-8BB2-572C53CF428D.jpg (260x194, 10K)

fuck off,we are not white
also turks are our brothers

Well let's slow down a second now, shall we?

Wrong, hitler was inspired by Madison Grant, an American wasp.

Mussolini just implemented it, didn't invent it.
Democracy works better when your people have a higher IQ but does not work at all if the nations IQ is less than 90. Just look at Africa.

it doesn't mean that we must like them,but romans were sons of Troy,so we are realated

Is there any hope at all than one day pol realizes there are no such a things as 'italians' ? Lombards and Siculo-neapolitans are unrelated genetically and they are basically two opposite polarities in terms of anthropology and civilization. Get real anons.

Attached: 1537346578387.png (515x422, 57K)

fuck off faggot

This board is for whites only

then why are you here gengis khan?

Kys Calogero you and your damned Siculo-neapolitan drain known as 'italy'

Attached: 1532524551657.jpg (602x913, 136K)

i am from the north,not an argument D&C kike faggot

You know that neanderthal were a superior species. So if Jews are descendants of Neanderthals, I guess they are superior.

and also by Mussolini, he openly said that
no, Mussolini contributed with others to the creation of fascism and then implemented It.. regarding iq i don't see how it can affect a government as you say.. i know plenty high iq leftist and we need fascism for them to conform

Any idiot knows that he thought very lowly of Mediterraneans. He saw them as the Africans of Europe.

>caring about a suicide faggot poser
you're like little babies

Like it or not but finns are the purest form of white.
I think he was right then. Italy is the only European country that has lost to an African country. That tells us something about Italy.
I was just curious why a "white supremecist" would ally with Italians.

Jews are the creators and the most hysterical defenders of the 'italian' state. Siculo-neapolitans are genetically a low IQ versions of the Jews.

Attached: 1525363866149.png (1024x819, 159K)

MITROGOAL IS YOUR FUCKING DADDY

Attached: 1531345611580.png (1080x608, 683K)

niggers

why are you replying to yourself moron

>be racist Italian who wants to deport muslims
>be brown
LMAO Can't make this shit up

Attached: matteo-salvini-trapani-castelvetrano-410.jpg (820x410, 182K)

No, just Siculo-neapolitans. Look at pic related; a Siculo-neapolitan male and, alas, his Lombard girlfriend. Do they look even part of the same race, let alone of the same ethnic group ?

Attached: siculo-neapolitan-vs-lombard.png (852x475, 857K)

"White" is such a primitive way to look at group of people.

"White" is basically a product of the nation-state.

Before this existed there was no such thing as "you're white, therefore, you're my bro".

It was "you're athenian, you're a cunt, or "you're macedonian, you're alright", or "you're a roman, you cunts are autistic" or "you're etruscan, romans mog you", or "you're a irish rat, gtfo you dirty cunt", or "you're subhuman viking, kys", or "you're a manlet anglo", or "you ionians and pontics need to stop hooking up with persians", or "man persians are pussies, theyre DYEL compared to the scythians, or "the franks are faggots"

Notice almost everyone I mentioned would be could be considered "white" in today's world.

This is why "white" is fucking retarded.

We need to go back to how shit was before, none of this gay shit civic-national shit where 4994359043 different ethnic groups are clustered and considered "white".

>Siculo-neapolitans are genetically a low IQ versions of the Jews
Siculo-neapolitans kids would eat on your head and leave you naked wandering in confusion

Nazis just handed out Aryan status for political reasons. Polish were non-Aryan meanwhile they assured Persians they were an Aryan people.

you clearly don't know what ashkenazi jews are,other jews are very distant

the taxonomy is irrelevant since modern geneticists and anthropologists refuse to update it for ideological reasons. In reality, most races on earth are more like species than they are like "race", therefore the human species that evolved in Europe from ~10,000 BC to present are superior by most metrics (historically proven).

We have something called genetics now. All the different "types" of European you described are distinguished by language/culture, not physiology. "White" is a product of modern science, not the nation-state

like it or not but only "south-europeans" are europeans,you others are a different and sseparate thing
>Italy is the only European country that has lost to an African country.
france lost to algeria

>ITT snowniggers pretend to be the superiour race even though Meds were the ones who brought them out of the stone age and into the age of civilisation.

Attached: italia.jpg (1920x1280, 428K)

Italians are not aryans you stupid uneducated fuck.Iranians are Aryans.
Italians are mix of Ostrogoths, Visigoths, Langobards, Italic old nations and Arabs lol..there are no Aryans in Europe stupid fucking cunt.

wrong the germanic tribes didn't left any relevant genetic trace in the population,and arabs never invaded italy

Finns are our brothers, i knew it. We must reunite, finnbros!

Iranians are Aryan in name only. They are only called such because the Nazis assured them they were an Aryan people in order to secure good relations. Unless we're going to argue that "Aryan" status is achieved purely through any proportion of Indo-European ancestry.

Explain how I have 0% Italian and 0% Jew with 91% Greek, if we according to your meme graphic overlap.

Attached: B69DC8D6-7F44-4872-851D-259278F69AC3.jpg (750x1188, 266K)

You assholes are the reason for European brother wars while rest of the world has mad babies. If youre ethnically European you are white, foh. Don't need to be a a Literal SARGONITE and debate over "Are Iberians white? Are Italics white? Are Slavs white? Are Finn's white?" .... If you have those questions then you are not a WHITE ally, you're some sort of Anglo or Germanic supremacist and can get fucked.

Attached: 1541416144431.jpg (720x407, 116K)

Here's more in-depth.

Also Myheritage is run by actual Jews in Israel.

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-11-08 at 2.56.13 am.png (1013x643, 161K)

You are wrong on both counts.

Pic related shows the germanic strain in Lombardy (in the historical meaning of this term).

As for Luigi Cavalli-Sforza's "History and geography of the human genes", Lombards are at 90%+ the descendants of the Celts living in the Po valley 2500 years ago.

So much for the ludicrious concepts of 'italy' and 'italians'.

Attached: germanic-dna.jpg (1150x695, 161K)

Also, average negro in America has anywhere from 10-20% European ancestry, you don't see them arguing over this shit. This is the downfall of Europeans man for real, you assholes. Even the alt right makes fun of you autists, see: 100% Bavarian Phenotype

youtube.com/watch?v=20EZuFaAdTU

>have italian grandfather
>lives in italy with my german grandmother
>both are brown duo to sun
>my grandmother is aryan as fuck
>still brown duo to climate
>I am pale as fuck in germany
You understand that you get tanned as fuck down there.My "aryan" grandmother is literally as brown as these people in the summer.

Attached: 1538057522014.png (741x568, 29K)

you grapha re meme and you are ignorant as fuck,you also don't know the story of thisc country.
what a shame you should just shut the fuck up

>Molecular anthropology found no evidence of significant Northern geneflow into the Italian peninsula over the last 1500 years. On the other hand, the bulk of Italian ethnogenesis occurred prior to Germanic or non-European invasions. DNA studies show that only the Greek colonization of Sicily and Southern Italy had a lasting effect on the local genetic landscape.

>In 2008, Dutch geneticists determined that Italy is one of the last two remaining genetic islands in Europe (the other being Finland.) This is due in part to the presence of the Alpine mountain chain which, over the centuries, has prevented large migration flows aimed at colonizing the Italian lands.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Genetic_history_of_Italy

Germans are swarthy, Central Europeans. There was a lot of mix across the alps and from the Roman era. Not to mention the Holy Roman Empire and all of the territory it controlled. Actual blonde/gingers with light colored eyes tend to come from Scandinavia and the British isles and are exceedingly rare.