Realistically, how long do we have on this planet the way we're living?

Realistically, how long do we have on this planet the way we're living?

Attached: deadinside.jpg (567x585, 46K)

the main issue is the first world subsidizing africans with foreign aid, they weren't mean to survive and without being artificially propped up by bill gates and the UN the problem would have corrected itself

5 years

Elaborate. What are you afraid of? Resource depletion? """"Global warming"""""?

WE'VE GOT FIVE YEEAAARS
STUCK ON MY EYES
FIIVE YEEEARS
WHAT A SURPRISE
WEEVE GOT FIIVE YEEARS
MY BRAIN HURTS A LOT

I think three hundred years before whatever is left is back to subsistence living but who knows

Just fucking look around you faggot do i really need to explain.

5 years

Attached: IMG_9300.png (953x489, 442K)

20 minutes.

Singularity in 25 years, add an additional 15, and it's done. I say 50 years give or take until it's end of this planet for us humans.

Screencap this post when the nukes drop.

Holy shit he looks like a yellow version of Elon Musk.

Attached: 1433616888-pepe-laughing.png (310x326, 11K)

No clue honestly

20 years I'd say

White genocide obvs

not long, and that's a good thing!

africans are an infestation that subsides to minimal levels if you stop feeding them

>freaking out about the end of the world
things have been getting worse and worse for thousands of years, and people have always thought the apocalypse is right around the corner

what's more terrifying is the likelihood that NOTHING of significance will ever happen in your lifetime, which is why people spin apocalyptical tales in the first place

it will be less than 10 years before the Muslims take over the western world and we're all under Sharia law. That will be the end of the world as we know it. Then whatever happens next is useless.

Some people can't admit that this world is fucked, because they were raised on Disney and McDonald's.

It's not when faggot but it will happen soon and there is many good reasons. 7.6 billion humans that are growing at a net of 250K new humans each and every day.. And then there's mass migration due to climate change. Where are they gonna go? Get a clue and i could keep going.

Attached: tumblr_n4jlhgd5Ua1twv1r2o2_1280.jpg (1280x606, 131K)

>PLEASE KISS ME
>YOU'RE BEAUTIFUL
>I WANT YOU TO WALK!

Attached: crying pepe.png (400x388, 137K)

Millions of years, but as hunter gatherers.

Realistic and true.

You destroyed your enviroment and overpopulated your countries.

Meanwhile I'll be here away from the nuclear holocaust, with my native forests and my 15 millions country.

Getbyour ass to mars
Also take my ass

I wish it would be 10 years or less.

Don't worry about that. Worry about Africans breeding like rabbits!

Attached: IMG_20181009_221829.png (674x462, 30K)

Our current way of life?
50-75 years before the collapse comes, which will clear off at least 80% of world population.
The cycle will repeat til we are either more than the petty hedonistic homo sapiens, so that evolution can create a new race that can pass the filter we are in now: choosing comfort and pleasure over progress (and progress isn't praising people for cutting off their dicks ffs)
Or there's the other option: If we can't become spacefaring, if it happens to be physically impossible, then the only sustainable way of life is to be hunter-gatherer
Either way the current global civilization will eventually fall

Attached: 1365978111377.jpg (800x1781, 663K)

we're just gonna stop giving africa aid money at some point and then 90% will die off, probably at the same point we start putting machine guns at our borders.

stop freaking out about overpopulation, like 70% of the world population is 1 second away from their death, barely with their head over the water held up by western nations. once we decide to stop paying for their lunch (which is inevitable), all that AIDS, ebola, malaria, famines, civil war stuff will wipe them all out.

bout a week week and a half, tops.

A couple hundred years

Graph is wrong. Europe's population is going to skyrocket because of nigger invasion.

I'm not having children because I sincerely doubt they'd be able to live to old age.

>bill gates
when i listened to alex jones before i found Jow Forums, he would always attack gates, claiming some eugenics/sterilization conspiracy as if that’s not what Africa needs. That and he would always attack “Nazis”. Now that I think about it he was really showing his kikeness

Sounds good to me.

~50 years for the global cohesion to fall
~70 years for a drinkable water related global crisis
~150 years for humanity to exist in much smaller numbers, but huge city density, but with greater tech
~300 years to attempt to return to the 21st century way of life
~700 years for global resource crisis
~1200 years until humanity is either space faring, or hunter gatherer with civilizational cycles until extinction
~2 billion years until the Sun goes mininova
~5 billion years until Andromeda and Milky Way collide
~5 trillion years until the white dwarf 'dead' Sun to vanish
~10^106 years until the unavoidable thermodynamic equilibrium of the Universe

Dolls as home assistants will be out in less then 10 years.
Then 5 years after the artificial womb will be in the market place.
Five years after that good ai and a new generation of men who will never know a human mother.
Is not the singularity its the evolution of communities. No need for a walled country when you can gate a city and restrict access to and from.
The growth of towers and the replacement of labor with machines.
Its not the planet that will end only the need for countries and extended governments.
You cannot control what you cannot protect.