ISIS music video

liveleak.com/view?t=db2_1449087213

ISIS music video

Thoughts?

The song is really catchy, and quite good for workout motivation.

Whatever happened to these guys anyway?

....and isnt music banned in IS ?

Attached: 0bdae58cffd7_sf_2.jpg (640x360, 35K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Uc--HNpmFPY
youtube.com/watch?v=29yIPRxqvOs
videos.files.wordpress.com/DYnpMztM/the-islamic-state-22answer-the-call22_dvd.mp4
youtube.com/watch?v=LBDxosWMA0w
youtube.com/watch?v=FdDDiEkRbvQ
youtube.com/watch?v=9GmDV58hhLo
youtube.com/watch?v=pWZd088e2Lg
youtube.com/watch?v=nnhe_cPRJQQ
youtube.com/watch?v=M_XGr9EN6tE
tune.pk/video/5985142/an-euch-feinde-allahs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

And the world will kill every last one of you. Can't wait until you get extinct.

There are 1,000,000,000 muslims, at least 40% are ISIS tier muslims, and hundreds of millions of these are spread across europe and united states....

Even bio weapons won´t work because they´re a religion not a race

All we need is a jihad boy band now. What's their hit song called?

youtube.com/watch?v=Uc--HNpmFPY

>Whatever happened to these guys anyway?

Attached: 1541586173497.jpg (1191x564, 97K)

Doesn't matter. There are 6 billion non-Muslims who hate them. United, you'll get exterminated or pushed right back into some small Arabian corner.

Finally a Nasheed in English.
Thanks user.
I am listening to a haram one now.
This is my favorite. Perhaps you could translate?

youtube.com/watch?v=29yIPRxqvOs

Hahah.. allah allah fuck goat
You are getting btfo left and right and soon Idlib will fall and your little larp will be over

>he thinks even a single user on Jow Forums speaks arabic

holy fuck this is good, it needs gunshots and explosions for the end of the bars though.

i think this one is better
>videos.files.wordpress.com/DYnpMztM/the-islamic-state-22answer-the-call22_dvd.mp4

Wow, it's litterally chickenhawk bullshit for incels.

Attached: 1541230369170.gif (358x328, 926K)

Arabic IS the new British no?

Attached: 1496712085049.png (620x519, 439K)

>quite good for workout motivation.
Ofcourse a britbong would say this.

I forgot how much I loved this song

Attached: tenor.gif?itemid=5051633.gif (498x278, 1.61M)

Can anyone find that dope isis recruit video? It had this guy with a really deep voice and he sounded american. It was actually good

and sunday is armastice day hahahaha

cringe

jesus fucking christ that is disgusting

>firing an ak47 sideways at enemies half a mile wway
>firing ak47 at armoured vehicles
>firing ak47 while not looking

every fucking time

>gathering all dressed in black in broad daylight
>fire guns into the air to let the air strike team know exactly where you are

disgusting is a dog puking on its own shit you britbongs inflate the word disgusting with everything except for the things that realy are disgusting like british food ad british teeth and british women.

I'm not sure if this counts as nasheed or marching music, but I've always loved this one

youtube.com/watch?v=LBDxosWMA0w

Attached: based assad.webm (640x360, 2.85M)

'Armistice' Day Hans was the First Day of a New Beginning which has led to your comfortable enslavement of Europe to the jews.

youtube.com/watch?v=FdDDiEkRbvQ

>german model

Attached: 2Q==.jpg (275x183, 5K)

Anybody got a link to the Hezbollah nasheed? All I can remember was it was a youtube video with the hezbollah and the singer had a nice commanding deep voice.

-the swords get the last say to fix injustice
-it got to the point degenerates have insulted the prophet
-the garbage of evil are attacking, is it not the time of reckoning?
-they forgot we are honorable, fighting like lions
-we are the ones who crashed empires and crushed their thrones under our horse hooves
-we are the ones who built our castles from skulls
-we drove the women of Persian king with whips like cattle
-our prophet brought the light that lit the world
-he sculpted a generation that crushed injustice and humiliated tyrants
- a war on the war some and peace for the peaceful
-repeat first verse
-today our heads kneel, in submission to injustice
-damned be the humiliation that lingers among us
-the mule have thought he's a lion when lions didn't speak
-and the monkeys are throwing insults at our prophet
-living is not worthy if we're silenced by animals
-repeat first verse

youtube.com/watch?v=9GmDV58hhLo
؟

hezbollah gang is for ppl who kiss men on their mouth

at least our old hag of state does not have diabetes like your old hag of state.

You see, I understand the muslims not putting the Nasheeds in English in the past, but just reading these lyrics you have so generously provided, one can understand the appeal.
>-living is not worthy if we're silenced by animals

This goes hand in hand with the founding fathers of the USA and the 1st Amendment.

>arabs
>calling anyone else monkies

>nostalgic about some conquest hundreds and hundreds of years ago

>wanting to reenact this in the age of nuclear weapons

Yeah thats it thanks

>isnt music banned in IS ?

no, only the use of instruments is forbidden.
that is why you only have singing and nothing else.
you will notice that not a single IS-sanctioned video has music with instruments playing in it.
however, Hisbollah and other groups are not as strict on this. they even produce rap music.

shit is gay af lmao

Is this new? I thought ISIS was done by now. They aren't still getting troops are they. I know Canada has decided they aren't a problem to allow back into the country baka.

>criticizing muslims
Is that legal in Britanistan these days or do you need a loicense?

Attached: 1503325320377.png (631x670, 421K)

There is a race that is quite talented at entertainment, music, and social stuff. They have to be involved in this. I'll give you a hint: long hooked noses.

Remember the Islamic rap video "dirty kuffir" from around 2005?

Allah fag

>We are men that love death.

Psalm 11:5
5 The LORD examines the righteous, but the wicked, those who love violence, he hates with a passion.

irony is ones singing it are most often the descendants of conquered
>>arabs
>>calling anyone else monkies
most tend to believe their people are the gem of earth user
>>nostalgic about some conquest hundreds and hundreds of years ago
diving into history is an age old way of coping when your presence is shit
>>wanting to reenact this in the age of nuclear weapons
yeah.

No I don't see the similarities at all really.

Attached: 1521183768808.jpg (480x626, 66K)

ok the song is catchy

Islam is an ideology. Its much more than just a religion.

Deus vult brother, be ready

Anyone remember this from 2005?

I SWEAR THE DAY THEY CAME AND TOOK MY DAD, I COULD HAVE KILLED A COUPLE OF THEM AND I WOULDN'T LOOK BACK, UH

IMAGINE BACK THEN I WAS ONLY 6, SO PICTURE WHAT I'D DO NOW WITH A LOADED STICK!

Attached: JINNAAYY.jpg (295x171, 6K)

>descendants of conquered
an who hasn't been conquered and taken some aspects of the invading force as their own?
Look at Iraq, they are now perpetually owned by my country and Israel yet are allowed to be ran by Iran? Strange.

Here's a better copy of it.

youtube.com/watch?v=nnhe_cPRJQQ

Seriously, though, I don't believe Muslims would create something exactly like this if left to their own devices. I think the creators were actually Jewish. I mean, it's America hip hop. That's where WE got hip hop from...

found the sunni

Fucking saved lmao
Honestly if muslims would stop insisting arab language on everyone Islam would probably several times more successful

You may quote the bible all you want, but you must admit that the Christians love death just as much. Except, we like it slow and 'coated with sugar'. For in death, there is resurrection no?

OY VEY

Jew just invented the technology user, it was arabs that fucked themself with it because they are goat fuckers.

This. Nobody likes Muslims. Seriously. Everybody says they do because we have to, but nobody actually does. I imagine this is fairly universal across the planet as well. I bet the Chinese hate them. We hate em here. Etc etc. They’re everywhere but nobody likes them. If they get out of hand, it won’t take the world long to respond.

Bretty gud 10/10

No I am a Christian.

If we had a few thousand men like these within our ranks, the problems in our homelands would be over very quickly.

There are bad eggs in all camps.

Matthew 7:21-23 English Standard Version (ESV)
I Never Knew You

21 “Not everyone who says to me, ‘Lord, Lord,’ will enter the kingdom of heaven, but the one who does the will of my Father who is in heaven.

Also, there is nothing wrong with the Will of God destroying all your enemies before you, and enjoying it.

The only thing that singer commands is a stack of cock in his mouth

SALEEL AL-SWARAIMMMM

>There are bad eggs in all camps.
Would you reserve such judgement about The Crusaders or Knights Templar?

>the one who does the will of my Father
but that 'will' was to strike down 'the infidels' in the name of the Lord. Yet I think you would consider them to be 'bad eggs'.

Is this not hypocrisy when viewing the muslims and some of their views on Islam?

turns out ISIS was fake all along. its media front is composed entirely of ex-disney child stars.

>Will of God
so our government is the 'Will of God' now?

If it comes down to paying the Jizya and living under sharia, or globo-homo degeneracy I'd rather pick the first option

>1,000,000,000 muslims
2 billion actually

>Would you reserve such judgement about The Crusaders or Knights Templar?
Any and everyone is corruptible by sin, except God who dictates morality.

>Is this not hypocrisy when viewing the muslims and some of their views on Islam?

Not if we are talking in context of the video we just watched. God put forth laws to follow. If you throw a rock up, it comes back down, that is a law. If you put a rocket on a rock and shoot it into space then you didn't break the laws.

.....you realize that (((ISIS))) is just a bunch or mercenaries and retards their only purpose is killing the biggest amount of muslims and christians or anyone who isn't a jew in the middle east
haven't ever wondered why they never attacked Israel?

Yes music is prohibited, but that's not music it's considered recital of prayer.

I was in the YPG for 6 months in 2015, they had some pretty good war songs.

youtube.com/watch?v=M_XGr9EN6tE

go to 40 second mark

Muslims should all die in fire. That being said I remember this catchy little diddy that was almost enough to make me blow myself up for 12 virgins -- Dirty Kuffar

>God put forth laws to follow.
Of course, but the hypocrisy is that you only follow them when it suits your need or someone elses.

For instance, the Democrats seem to be quoting a lot of biblical scripture to try to sway evangelicals to allow the migrants to invade.

I find that when Christians are having a moral dilemma, the majority often never pick sides and instead, just do nothing.

Take the ISIS conquest of Mosul for instance, 1500-3k guys on trucks routed 30k soldiers and many more Christians of fighting age quite easily.

>ever wondered why they never attacked Israel

I have wondered this, and it has often been argued here or in /sg/

you can't bite the hand that feeds you

That's like asking why don't Palestinian suicide bombings happen anymore, they have a giant fucking wall to keep their enemies out.

>Promoting actual apostasy as if it's part of tradition.
>Ends post with a vapid platitude

kek

Kek,

holy shit thanks user, this channel is awesome

>thinks a wall or even a door stops suicide ops
There are doors in this wall right? And these doors have crowds of people waiting to pass through right?

explain where I 'promoted' apostasy.

>they have a giant fucking wall to keep their enemies out
so ISIS is capable of sneaking to europe and america to do their shit but they can't enter that shithole of Israel despite having sharing large boarders

And the doors are manned by checkpoints, heavily armed soldiers and a background check up your ass for Palestinians coming in to work. Israel is a literal fortress, it's also why all the "greater Israel" conspiracies are retarded, they spent all this time and money just to secure the land they have, there is no way they have the means to venture out into the frontier, take more land and babysit all those Arabs from knifing them in their sleep.

oh my sides
nice channel

"large" borders? Israel is the size of Rhode Island. They aren't Europoors who let intruders come and go in the train stations 24/7.

It's a shame the US doesn't take their citizens security as serious.
Your lives are literally being sold for cheaper avocado toast and coffee.

Should have said Jersey but the point stills tands.

>heavily armed soldiers
you forgot to mention that those soldiers are jews the most cowardly race on earth
>they have the means to venture out into the frontier
that's true that's why they send others to do their dirty work (US millitary and ISIS)

kino

2 billion muslims, 16 millions israelis, who has won?

Slime you think allah is going to come on a winged monkey and chop infidel heads off. You're fucking delusional no wonder you keep losing.

>2 billion muslims, 16 millions israelis, who has won?
it would be the muslims if your country and the rest of the western goys stopped backing up the kikes

سححح ئغو عجدر سظ كفغععأفك

Thank you for the memories, my brother in faith.

Attached: jihad.jpg (1024x543, 77K)

Western Jews may be pussies but Israelis aren't. Those Mossad commando ops are fearless, venturing right into the heart of enemy territory and assassinating PLO terrorists in the slums of Beirut and making their get-away in civilian yugos. Don't forget their shellacking during the six day war, which I will remind you was before America even ever started arming Israel. Believe it or not Israel wasn't always the top dog in the region.

>I have wondered this, and it has often been argued here or in /sg/

There is no argument.

The greater jihad is killing the murtad (*fake muslim) first. The lesser jihad is killing the kufar.

>what happened to these guys
Arab armies are utter shit tier

Attached: 5A0DCBE7-CE4E-41FF-818D-2EBCD5F6340A.jpg (1500x2500, 819K)

>venturing right into the heart of enemy territory
but you said in your previous post '', there is no way they have the means to venture out into the frontier''
>the six day war, which I will remind you was before America even ever started arming Israel
OY VEY!! you almost got me the americans have been aiming the kikes with weapons since 1948

I think you may have hit the nail on the head.
I believe the jihad has evolved and have exploited 2 huge weaknesses:
1) social media
2) Western women on social media
As more and more women gain power in the West, the jihad has begun to focus on them.
Women are driven by their feelings and compassion and many western women's facebook friends are filling up with good looking Middle eastern men with silver tongues.

>The lesser jihad is killing the kufar.
and why jews aren't getting killed by those (((muslims)))

Greater Israel is going to be established at around the same time western nations all fall, the jews will flee in greater numbers to Israel.

>tune.pk/video/5985142/an-euch-feinde-allahs
There's also an entirely german one. Inshallah

>As more and more women gain power in the West, the jihad has begun to focus on them
Nah those are just horny muslims who want to get laid
a real muslim will go and fight on the battlefield instead of wasting time on Fagbook

most of muslims dont know anything about islam just ramadan and aid

our future isn't bright at all

Attached: 1540361568506.jpg (820x450, 90K)