It's really over, isnt it?

We lost. The Democrats took it all last night. I dont even know what to say, I'm just so upset right now I dont even want to get out of bed because I know all my Democrat coworkers will be hooting and hollaring. I may just call out of work desu. I'm scared now, I dont know what to do, somebody help me is trump really going to get impeached? That's what everybody is saying I dont want that but I guess if he colluded with Russia then he doesnt deserve to be president. What do we do pol posters? This really stinks

Attached: donald-trump-sad-reuters_650x400_51454474195.jpg (650x400, 7K)

Shill

impeached and in jail. He said he would put Hillary in Jail, now she'll put him. He failed to do what was necessary and now he must suffer. I don't take pleasure in seeing his downfall, but he had two years to do something, and he choose not to. He must pay his due.

You're a fucking retard dude these people obviously arent shills because they just took the fucking house so maybe calling everybody a shill isnt fucking working you're part of the fucking problem

Concern troll shill. There happy?

It's definitely the beginning of the end. Demographic destiny is a bitch, ain't it?

Since you are probably 16, you don't realize this shit swings back and forth every two election cycles.

You know what? When we get dealt a major blow like that there IS reason for concern. I'm not going to sit here and pretend like this is fucking good for us. But yeah keep burying your head in the sand, it only cost us the fucking house you inbred.

Nice try LARP faggot.
BAIT/SLIDE thread boys.
Onto the real work.
sage

Attached: sage slide info.png (1156x2031, 290K)

>real work
Is losing the house real work now lmao?
t. SmugDem

Everytime i see one of you kang niggers

Attached: AA Abortions2.jpg (1012x781, 123K)

If Ginsberg dies of natural causes with a pillow on her face like Scalia the Senate is the only thing that matters.

put me in the screencap Salon

here’s what you do: go cry about it

> only cost us the fucking house you inbred.
The house is not important retard.Everything is ok.

This. Not having the house is better because you can rule through executive orders and military power

It's not over til we're dead.

The democrats barely took the house, lost in the senate including high-profile candidates like Robert Francis Orourke, and many governorships including FL, another high-profile race. Hardly a blue wave.

Nigger they took the house by like 6 seats

It might as well be a total tie because edema in red states will be constantly voting against the dem majority so they don’t get bounced in 2020

You need +20-40 in the house to really “have it”

No-one cares about midterms, no-one has ever cared about midterms. The only reason why they suddenly matter is because Dems spent 2 years hyping up a blue wave and dumped so much into it because they knew it was their last stand. There was no blue wave, it was a purple puddle, not much changed.
They have no-one to push for 2020, no platform or message besides "Fuck drumpf".

Not gonna lie, former Trump voter here. This is fucking hilarious watching Trump crash and burn. But in all seriousness we can't let this guy keep the nuclear codes.

Don’t forget Maryland re-elected Hogan. He is the second Republican to ever win re-election in that state. Don’t forget the sage when you go to the store guys.

Trumps now a lame duck.

He used his political capital to help Jews. Now he will limp out the rest of his term.

There will be no immigration reform. Nothing to stop the catyclismic demographic replacement. Or stop the Chinese menace. Republicans are dead unless they can pull off some major victories.

>6 seats
source? I have 26 here

Its the Senate that puts the President on trial after impeachment.
You know, the Senate the Dems lost seats in?

Yeah it is over.... when will racist white trash leave our country?

You have the mind of a child

Please be patient, that commie has autism.

They have flipped 26 seats from the republicans and that has brought them to a 3 seat majority overall go look at any map some elections are still be counted but it will come out to the Dems being about 220 to the pubs 216

Not a good look

Not at all. This is an absolutely demoralizing blow to the GOP. Everyone said they were tired of winning. Well, we just lost. So the question becomes where do we go from here? If this trajectory stays then dems are poised to win in 2020.

Kek
>we must stop him before it’s too late

You are a retard the house won’t be able to do anything because vulnerable Democratic house members will split on important bipartisan issues like taxes and immigration

>we lost
>major blow
The fuck are you kiddies talking about? We have the Senate, we took Florida, we kept texas.

america getting invaded by china and russia is looking
better and better everyday.

Try harder shill

>we kept Texas
Why do you people keep saying that like it's some sort of fucking accomplishment. Texas has been the stereotypical red state for fucking decades. It shouldnt even have been a contest. A Democrat shouldnt even have fucking bothered running there. And yet now everyone is saying "oh we lost the house but at least we kept Texas hehehehe!" Like NO FUCKING DUH TEXAS SHOULD HAVE NEVER BEEN IN THE EQUATION

Lmao faggot

T-1488

I would just like to say we told you so. The last dying breaths of white political power in the United States.

Welcome to my domain now. Pedal to the metal brothers, accelerationism is now your only option left.

DEUS VULT

Oh, hello??? Californians

Controlled opposition mega kike super shill

We will laugh when we see your family rapes by a pack of niggers on YouTube.

You will embrace the Roman pill or you will receive caravans of anti-whites at your doorstep.

This is our reality. You have the naive mind of a boomer.

Trump will no be impeached. That was democrats lying to get out their vote; they will do nothing as usual.

HOWEVER
This is a moment to pause and reflect that USA does not have the guts to make major fixes to what is ailing the country.

AFTER TRUMP, 6 years from now, USA WILL REVERT BACK TO ITS COURSE OF COLLECTIVE SUICIDE.

Raise your children strong, it's going to be a long fight.

Attached: VultureEconomy.jpg (1165x935, 351K)

This guy gets it it is the unfortunate truth everyone yelling SHILL SHILL SHILLCON 5 EVERYBODY GET IN THE BUNKER NAO needs to read this because this is the midterms summed up into like 3 sentences.