Say goodbye!

>say goodbye!
What did he mean by this?

Attached: 4673736373.jpg (1080x669, 219K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/3DhlYo-TXDs
youtube.com/watch?v=k5hWWe-ts2s
youtu.be/o62aUVobO04
youtu.be/Rt-ldMj9y9w
twitter.com/AnonBabble

The republican party went through a transformation last night. They found out Trump is the man they need to aspire to be.

Trump is a cuck and a pussy. He's busy sucking Israeli dick while they attempt to flood our country with illegals. Trump is just a different portion of the swamp. Fuck him I regret ever supporting him

The Republicans that lost were anti-Trump.

The majority of the country is anti Trump you retard. Wake up Trump fucked us

Citation needed

babbling inane shit as usual.

Attached: neogaf_trump_01.jpg (974x536, 86K)

Purge incoming, bro

Spbp

Attached: 85273440.png (574x601, 152K)

>The majority of the country is anti Trump you retard.
sort of, everyone wants something and they are all pissed until they get it

Keep the pressure on us jews. You are only making things worse for your kind.

Brown people aren't human and thus non american

Both Dems and Reps are zionist neocons desu. Third position is the only way

Attached: Flag_of_the_NSDAP_(1920–1945).svg.png (1280x768, 25K)

Attached: zyklonbengarrison.jpg (837x1000, 171K)

Means hes done fucking around
and going to start doing shit his way
I feel like hes been holding back and playing along with the voting and hearings but i thinks hes tired of their shit
Hopefully

He'll have to resort to Executive Orders a lot more, now. Expect to see him signing a lot of shit from his desk over the next two years.

Fucked you in what exactly?

t. NPC

Keep it up retard, this is the exact type of shit that lost you the senate in the 1st place, next time it'll be the White House itself.

He gotta take control of the Republican party, kick the cucks out and build a stronger one with nationalists set to win the next elections for the House of representatives in 2020.

Did you reply to the wrong guy, or do you not know who won what?

reminder that trump was most likely involved in the planning and cover up of 9/11

guiliani as his personal attorney. they were very close before, during and after 9/11

hires john bolton to his administration. bolton was chief member of PNAC. the guy wrote the 9/11 script

very close friends with larry silverstein before, during and after 9/11

hires CIA head pompeo to his administration. pompeo knew it was coming

9/11 suspect louis eisenberg was his best man (melania wedding)

very close friends with bibi, prime suspect #1

trump was the king of NYC real estate.

trump's financial building re-became the tallest building in lower manhattan after the WTC came down. being the biggest is important to a guy like trump

marries his daughter off to the son of one of the planners

and that's just the beginning,

Who knows what the orange dummy said. All I know is orange man bad!

execute order 66

It'll be quite a trip.

How did he win then? people just say they are even if they arent you fucking tard go to r/politics

camps are coming

Citation needed. Never saw anything indicating Trump covered up 9/11.

>how did he win then?

youtu.be/3DhlYo-TXDs

wake up or get fucked you dumb normie

have fun researching like i did. honestly tho, does it shock you?

i literally think i'm the first person on earth to put 2 and 2 together. there's ZERO about this on any internet platform

How did he fuck us? Are you just tired of your favorite tv friends crying every day?

So, do you have anything other than how many degrees of separation from Kevin Bacon he is?

well, he was not some outsider. he comes from a billionaire elite family. and no, i have no smoking gun evidence such as pictures of him meeting with the the other suspects on sept 10th or anything

Exactly, he sucks Zionist dick while they try and flood our country with illegals. Good job Trump. Trust the plan. Only boomers support Trump at this point

lol enjoy maine, its all you'll ever get incel.

>Hillary was in charge of ny at time
>Bill Clinton called off air strike of osama
>Bill Clinton was first to go on tv and say Osama did it
>Hillary Clinton was in room with Obama watching laptop of operation to capture bin laden
>Except according to the official report there was no video
>seal team 6 prompltly shot down in helicopter killing many of team involved raid
>Obama legalized domestic propaganda 2012 smith Mundt
>Soldier that shot bin laden goes on tv regularly and talks about it all the time
I could tell more but why bother
Blind retards deserve what’s coming

>The majority of the country is anti Trump

Really, didn't realize Hollywoody, Commiefornia and Jew York we're the majority of the US. Fuck off Democrat.

you're not jews, you're fucking fake jew
kike amalekites and don't you fucking
forget it.

you have no idea what pressure is.
go ahead and try your tricks, you
shall curse your tribe even more.
your war will be your undoing.

you remember what messiah said
before you killed him? he won't return
until you learn how to cry.

what would make a fake jew kike cry?
a real holocaust maybe?

>Touching a wall implying you are loyal to only the Jew.

wasn't bent over making out with it like Obama and Bush did. Hillary literally humped it.

Attached: 1521292956034.jpg (960x960, 116K)

pro tip: trump and the clintons were best friends. their kids are besties too. or am i making that up too?

are you a shill or just fucking gay?

You're too stupid to make up a bedtime story for your adopted third world child.

Attached: 1516113478736.jpg (500x436, 99K)

you definitely are a shill, so you can go away

Well look how fucking enlightened you are! Or maybe youre just full of shit?

Still waiting on that citation

Unfortunately john James lost his election. The big ones I wanted were desantis, cruz, and James. 2/3 is ok tho I guess

Look at the memeflag. He likely doesn't even know what board he's on.

Tell Hassan goodnight for me and hide from him the fact his parent's died to a party you vote for.

Attached: 1438053470554.jpg (475x263, 21K)

youtube.com/watch?v=k5hWWe-ts2s

hassan? the fuck are you on about dumdum?

Nice meme

it's probably regarding the doj

Attached: 1517925136040.jpg (429x410, 63K)

Go watch trump interviews after 911
He says there were explosions
He doesn’t believe planes could have took tower down
He went so against the official story he sounds like a paranoid schizophrenic.
Watch him talk about his friends lost
Then watch his video about revenge if you haven’t
Meanwhile bill Clinton came on tv and immediatly fingered osama, then also coincidence in room when he is killed
Then coincidentally very next year domestic propaganda is legalized for first time since 1940s
We know what’s happening why do you think they’re so desperate to get rid of him why all these false investigations
Because they’re friends? What kind of friend destroys your life long mission then you try to destroy his presidency.

what are you even talking about? what do you have to offer the american people? whats your fuckin bright idea?

>executive order Trump activated
>assumes complete control
>1000 year Reich ensues

nigger don't be dumb. watch from 1:00
youtu.be/o62aUVobO04

>then you try to destroy his presidency.
Let's not forget all the attempted assassinations since before he was even POTUS.

>He comes from a billionare elite family, and he MUST BE EVIL

You are in the wrong place you fucking commie.
Go make baseless fucking claims somewhere else, retard

i've stirred up the kushner shill nest i see

youtu.be/Rt-ldMj9y9w
Now watch this and kill yourself

He shoots a osama lookalike or a poor hadji dressed up as Osama, then he and his team exfiltrates while other "team members aka CIA/DIA agents" collect "Osama's" body which is then buried at sea.. then ST6 gets "retired" barring the fooled shooter and others that didn't know anything.

So in his mind, he's a hero and the narrative is made clear..despite the fact that all intel shows Osama likely died back before 2003 and every propo video of him after 9/11 showed him getting younger and younger, AND he was on dialysis...

So yeah...somehow jews are involved.

Except for the fact that you're the real shill here

>the scourge of anti semitism cannot be ignored, cannot be tolerated, and it can not be allowed to continue. it must be confronted and condemned everywhere it rears its very ugly head. we must stand with our jewish brothers and sisters to defeat anti semitism and vanquish the forces of hate. through the centuries the jews have endured terrible persecution, and you know that. we've all read it studied it, theyve gone through a lot. and those seeking their destruction;we will seek their destruction

Attached: jew2.jpg (554x616, 84K)

oy vey you've exposed me

(you)

>What did he mean by this?

S

Attached: (((paul ryan))).jpg (474x592, 36K)

I just cummed

Did you watch the video I posted above for you ?
No response?

i've seen it a dozen times over the last 2 years. i fell for it hard, and the punished trump meme too. it was the only reason i supported him

Attached: 1475459213756.png (1315x998, 830K)

So why did you respond earlier with video where he doesn’t mention bombs...

S

DotR when?

he went full normie in my vid 24 hours after giving the interview you posted. nothing strange about that...

>Drumphfs wave barely lasted 2 years despite a booming economy
>America is already fed up with his shit
>99% of senate seats up for grabs were democrats that couldnt be voted out last time

But the majority of white people support him. When are civicucks going to come to their senses?

>booming economy

we're 21 trillion in debt. just because you have nice shit you bought using a credit card doesn't mean you're well to do

Hey let's all vote for the guy who says he's gonna cut taxes and build a big ass wall and somehow make Mexico pay for it. He'll get shit done for sure

Nah, go on. Since I heard about Bill’s lost opportunity to kill Osama, I’ve always given him a seat at the blame table for 9/11.

Go away

>the majority of the country
>California
lol

>the majority of the country is new york and california

Yeah, nah, fuck off.

Blood letting

Here is the thing going on that many dont understand. The anti-trump rights were voted out easy. Those that took their place want to work with govt to improve things.
The issue is the old school left is wanting to be back in power with the same bullshit that killed the left before and the new guys see this. There is going to a major left power struggle soon between the new school and the old school. New school is radical in some cases but not to the level of blocking everything out of spite. They will go along with common sense measures and whatnot.

this.

Most of the seats that the dems picked up were from nevertrumpers who retired because they didn't want to be part of Trump's GOP or nevertrumpers who lost their election. For example, my old Colorado congressman, Mike Coffman, was a nevertrumper who did a complete 180 on immigration after the dems gerrymandered his district in 2012. He pandered to spics who were never going to vote for him and pissed off a lot of conservatives in the process. The end result is that he lost his cushy congressman gig.

Oh well I guess that disqualifies everything he said because he didn’t go on tv every day ranting about bombs in the World Trade Center
Guess it doesn’t count
Surely if he really believed that he would have destroyed his buisiness just to rant on tv every day and lose all his power and never stand a chance of becoming president to save us from this evil cabal of nation wreckers and organ harvesters
That would have been a way smarter path

Most useless speaker to have ever existed. I wish he would lose his seat

Look up cryptome pictures of osama compound and satellite pictures
Look at dates
Look at barren field look at dates

He's getting out of politics in January so he can make seven figures a year lobbying for his corporate masters.

This
The last of the republicans who only knew how to lose, lost.
Except for Mittens, fffffuck mormons

DAS RIGHT

G guys should i run 2020?

kek. this

Nevermind Trump went on record on the news and said shit was fishy and those planes alone couldn't have brought down the towers.

watch the vid of trump the very next day
here

why would trump say bombs? (he knew) then change his tune so drastically 24 hrs later? did he accidentally spill the beans?

Anyhow, that is just Illinois. Look at your state maps and good chance you have the same bullshit happening. A good chance honest votes are getting ignored because they changed the playing field making them useless.

Get on the train or get run over.