REEEE OMFG

WHY THE FUCK WAS THIS SUCH A CLOSE RACE AND WHY DID THE LIBTARDS EVEN WIN ONE THING.
WHY THE FUCK IS GOING ON??????

Attached: 1536558440402.jpg (400x400, 24K)

Oh bugger off.
You aren't one of us.
If you were you'd be used to eternally being on the backfoot.

Sage and Onions.

high motivation, low empathy

what? was that even English?
are you even white?

The Rats spent a $Billion dollars to push turnout to Presidential turnout levels only to have Trump bust his ass doing 2-3 rallies a day that busted that Blue Wave into a Blue bedwetting. Trump deserves a great deal of credit and the Rats are going to lose all their Jewish money by becoming the party of brown antisemitism. THIS IS A GREAT DAY!

why dont i believe you?

Read the demographic projections. We fucking lost every future election and can do nothing about it. It's over for us, the jews won. I just don't know what to do anymore, I'm fucking crying right now. Suicide is my, no, OUR last option.

Kys retard. We lost every future election. Deal with it like a strong man.

high motivation towards (degeneracy) freedom

>the Rats are going to lose all their Jewish money

they are supported by the federal reserve system, you know the one that owns all of our money?

GOP house has been low energy so a bunch of RINOs that couldn't motivate their base lost

A bunch of Republicans retired or refused to run this election so you ended up with a lot of shitty candidates on the Republican side.

Dems got 12% more total votes in senate and 8% more total votes in the house. This is what the blue wave looks like. The system is rigged to give republicans more power though.

Jesus Christ I thought memeflags weren't even that bad. You really do seem like a 15 year old

>lose
>I-it's ok guys, we didn't try so we w-won!
The absolute state of republicucks

Oh ye of little faith, and even less brains.
We lost a few seats, and it flipped the house, who cares? The Left will spend the next 2 years trying to impeach Trump and will fail miserably.
This will give Trump a 2020 win, and the House returned shortly after.

>not realizing that this is probably a preferable outcome because now the entire country will bear witness to just how inept the Dems they voted in are
Patience, my lad. We've got our hands on the wheel.

Attached: cunning.png (128x128, 9K)

>poledit told me blue wave was a meme
>midterms come
>it actually fucking happened
WEW REPUBLITARDS

imagine being this new
smoke sage every day

Drink it Nazi Drink it!

Have a nice two years.

Hahahahahah I’ll leave the suicide to the trannies and other mentally ill faggots on your side

Relax dude, if you look at the history of mid-terms and the fact that 40+GOP congressmen were stepping down, it wasn't that big a victory.

>it actually fucking happened
>unblockable senate
>supreme court majority, with one more on the pipeline
>bunch of blue dogs and almost vote parity with the dems
I don't know whatever we shall do.

Attached: 44356095_1969009766725157_3201502771723370496_n.jpg (720x815, 211K)

Attached: libtard.jpg (590x510, 64K)