Right Wing Dating Sites/Apps

Are there any dating sites/apps that I can meet right wing conservative girls? Every sinlge girl I meet happens to be a leftie feminist corbynite.

Attached: index.jpg (195x258, 9K)

No. As long as we hold these political views there will be an active agenda to ostracize us.

No. Buy a tenga.

You don't have to be lonely ... at farmersonly.com

You can use any of those apps you're already using. But if political beliefs are one of the things you need for compatibility, you need to say that in your profile and traits. You'll get a lot less matches, maybe even some hate (comes with the territory), but you'll probably find someone eventually.

Here you go you little shill:
www . whitedate . net

I have stated strictly no feminists in the past, its caused a shitstorm with a few matches.

Grindr
>no chocolate
>no rice

Attached: 1541435036429.jpg (711x638, 60K)

There's a difference between being open and being an asshole. You gotta be civil about your views and keep dormant those racy views. Focus on your physical qualities and keep it shady with "conservative beliefs looking for like-minded women" or some shit like that. Going on about feminazis is like some third date shit.

If a hot chick wanted to ride your meat rocket would you give a shit if she told you afterward she voted for Hillary? Well, if a bitch likes you she won't give a fuck that you like an orange retard. Just don't make things an issue and fuck and make babies you overthinking autismo.

Would be hilarious to see, 1 girl for every 100 guys and that 1 girl is a troll account.

NO! Stop right there user.

You don't look for right wing girls you make them.
Women will follow you in your politics if they love you.

It WILL take time. But they will come to see things your way.

Just find a nice girl that you enjoy being around.

>Right Wing Dating Sites
why would women want to date fat neckbeards that dont think of them as human?

Redpilled

It called church, Jesus is the only way.

put "conservative man looking for like-minded a like minded woman" on your Tinder's description
anything more than that will cause hating and possibly a ban

>conservative man looking for like-minded a woman

find a smart girl that can think.
Most girls just follows the group-think by instinct,
When asked about politics they will say whatever they think they should say, but the truth will set them free. Thats your job.

dont rely on fucking (((dating apps))) to perserve the white race you retard

Attached: mfw.png (321x308, 153K)

>you gotta be civil

If only that went both ways

/thread

Why do leftwing retards repeat what the tv tells them without question

This is true. Also music and other interests.

Nazis are leftists who do not believe in liberty from state.

Attached: 43b04346dd.jpg (500x269, 47K)

i dont know, why?

Attached: 1495357214948.jpg (598x792, 62K)

im fucking with you bröther.

Yeah, it's called becoming a Mormon.

looking for conservative women on tinder.........

This is true. Get a nice girl that you find attractive, if she really likes you, she will follow your politics and interests. Preferably before she was indoctrinated by college or has slept around.

I have found this is possible indeed, but can take a year or even two to mold her politics to be suitable.

Mormon girls in Utah use Tinder only to date, but there's another app just for LDS members called Mutual, which is exclusively dating/no hookup. The majority of its members are conservative, religious, and family oriented.

It doesn't say whites only, but... yeah.

women can't be redpilled, they are the original NPC