Guys we should just enjoy this blue wave

it will relax us as we prep for the red tsunami. so until then lets has some fun in the sun.
shitposting memes that trigger the left all around

Attached: 1530153854997.jpg (1024x784, 105K)

*Purple burp.

Hello yoo I mean joo

thos lads gonna gas that slut or what?

hot desu

Israel is the only country hated by both the far left and right. Too bad those filthy kikes have nuclear weapons, so nobody can do anything about it.

Attached: 1541021502410.jpg (1080x1366, 139K)

Sage all of these obvious demoralization threads.
Remember:
-Senate means everything
-Think Judges (SC) and Cabinet
-DECLAS overrides all potential House blockades
-Shift to Senate Judiciary (oversight) from House to now occur (stronger position held in reserve for this scenario)
-Lower chamber (House) used as 2 yr start
-Upper chamber (Senate) used next 2 yr to close
-No impact on ongoing investigations
-Team is stronger

Red wave for the Senate.
Purple for the House.

nah son

The UK and the US do all the heavy lifting and Israel gets all the credit, is the zionist hand so far up your anglo asses that you send your own men to die for them _

(((blue wave)))
Keep trying shill

Attached: 1509010560067.jpg (420x480, 32K)

stop talking throughout your ass

thanks merchant, your my greatest ally

through*

thanks cuck
I'll use you for my needs

she's going to walk funny, not be able to sit directly on her labia for a few days and might geet knocked up. if that is was gas means then yes, they will.

You wuz kangs bitch! You sound like a bitch too, bitch.

Attached: rapper-kanye-west-speaks-during-his-meeting-with-us-news-photo-1051894888-1539284605.jpg (480x477, 33K)

Jews need to die desu.

This magnificent bastard tried to warn you. But you wouldn't listen

Attached: 166695-171948.jpg (1000x1000, 75K)

nah we can't just die you know..
the world isn't that simple, cunt

follow in his path to end, shot yourself in the head

Well, give it time. Civilizations have been trying to exterminate you roaches throughout history, they will get it right at some point

Not before i end up gassing 6 trillion of you. I will die a happy man

Why does she have Nicaragua flags on her cheeks

you will die first, nigger we have nukes and we haven't signed any shit to stop us from using them
suck some kike dick because you're on the losing side

oh fug :DDDDDD

what do red and blue have to do with heil hitler desu?

Seething, if you had the balls Iran wouldn't be a issue now would it :)

lel brainet iran was never the issue
we used them to stop the peace process so that your mussie (((pali))) brothers will suffer more

you guys are not JIDF fags. your talk is too strong for that. you must be that mytical jew Jow Forumstards.
i have one question, thoughts on the JIDF?
and
did jews do the holocaust on their own people for a sheckle (did they sell out their own people?)

>DECLAS
lol.
>TRUST THE PLAN GOYIM

>peace process
Is that why you come crying to the US when you know they are bulding their own nukes. Its only normal to be afraid kike, history taught us anything, every nation needs to exterminate you your like the rats infesting this world :)

nah.exe

Attached: 1541523123071.png (723x479, 4K)

Kikes are going to be dead before 2050, just watch.

Attached: Novuteran Eagle.png (220x295, 4K)

> :)
hai
>peace process
a meme that lived too long
>Its only normal to be afraid kike, history taught us anything, every nation needs to exterminate you your like the rats infesting this world :)
do you know what manipulation is ? everybody does that, arabs cry in the UN every time we win (paliwood)
you cry on Jow Forums that there's a white genocide and we misuse white people (which is a true thing but that doesn't matter now)
but oh... ohh oh please, you're the sweet and honest white male that never lies, now are you ?
come on cunt
nice naruto eye patch

If you knew what that was, you would be very afraid. You were our slaves before. You're trying to make us your slave race in Eurasia but you will fail. Coudenhove-Kalergi did not forsee one essential part of the equation.

with jews you win
in 1948
in 1967
in 1973
in 1982
in first and the second intifada
in 2006
in 2009
in 2014
in 2016 Trump's election
and many more to come you waste of skin

What's worse than a genocidal Kike group with an agenda willing to sacrifice some of their own, that ends in their elitist rule?
>An omnicidal malthusian Novuteran group of Nihilists with no love for this world, that have nothing to lose and will kill 7.4 billion and themselves just to eradicate 15 million Kikes.

>2006
thats a lie you filthy kike, shlomos were failing to capture villages defended by forces they outnumbered 10x

Attached: ap1.png.jpg (600x600, 102K)

literally what blue wave?

that's a lie, that's what the arabs what you to see
do you believe in arab lies ?
but what happened to lebanon?
all of south lebanon was pounded and many idps were fleeing from us
we bombed their capitol and not them bombing ours
and we got our soldiers back and killed their """"heroes"""" a few years later and many more to say
nasralla the fat fuck even regretted starting the war