She is now in charge of the country's finances

Say something nice about her

Attached: 694940094001_5833441904001_5833436880001-vs.jpg (1280x720, 97K)

I look forward to her going batshit in front of cameras for the next 2 years.

Ditto! This isn't a racial comment by any stretch, but I am convinced that she is legitimately retarded.

Hope to see her on TV a lot bitching about (((financial institutions)))

All niggers are retarded

I should stock up on popcorn.

IMPEACH FOTY FIVE

What class of primate is this filthy ape?

Looks trustworthy

I will enjoy watching that 80 IQ working overtime for the next 2 years while in the media spotlight.

IM A PEACH, HOW I DWIVE?

She looks like king kongs ballsack stretched over a deformed zombie mannequin and has fetal alcohol syndrome/dementia.
This will be glorious.

80% of blacks are literally retarded. They raised the retard-IQ level because most blacks were "accidently" included. Why do you think they vote for the same party over and over again while their cities go to shit? They cannot think beyond a week/months time.

She is threatening to “go after the bansksters”. IOW she has a date with “2 to the back of the head.”

She's going to get caught in a fraud probe within her first year in office. I wouldn't worry about her too much. She's incredibly corrupt and also has an IQ in the low 40's.

Attached: 1540542323083.jpg (638x1000, 92K)

I never looked at a black said wanted to yell nigger at them until i heard her speak! Epitome of nigger!!!!

She's not a kike.

Go after bankers like when she invested in a local bank before agreeing to regulation changes? Lol. This bitch is getting indicted.

Attached: 1538183142003.jpg (204x248, 9K)

She could be walking away from a country burnt to the ground and niggers would still be like, “she done good”, “she powerful and smart”

Definitely lowland Mississippi delta boon. Stringy and a survivor. Low cunning.

I don't think a BROTHUH will be too impressed if he's been holding a well paying job for the first time in his life and it suddenly vanishes to pay for the jackass down the hall who spends his days smoking weed and drink malt liquor.

Great more fun maxine memes!!

whats her name though

>Say something nice about her

She owns an impressive house for someone with a lifetime career in public service.

Attached: Maxine'sCrib.jpg (1280x720, 262K)

Attached: MaxineWaters-PovertyPimp.jpg (3000x2000, 769K)