On the rise of mixed race Britain

40% of blue gum negroes in Britain marry whites

75% of the mulattoes marry white

These %s will likely grow over time, since the remaining niggers will have less niggers they can marry.

unz.com/article/on-the-rise-of-mixed-race-britain/

Attached: C4B5B15F-0916-42A5-A3B3-28BB4717FCDA.jpg (4032x3024, 1.69M)

all uniqueness and history erased

The good thing about this is that, once Britain is weakened from its mongrelization with nigger blood, Ireland should be able to successfully invade Northern Ireland and take control of the whole island.

>40% of blue gum negroes in Britain marry whites
Yeah but niggers barely getting married anyway
90% of them have black partners but aren't married
Coalburners don't get married either
Most of the white black marriages are probably white guys with African mail order brides

As a brit, I genuinly don't care about Ireland, they can reclaim Northern Ireland if they want not my problem.

Now to the general bit

The problem we need to worry about it removing these mutts, I want to live in piece where, a place where I can go in to town and walk without fear of getting acid thrown at me, or shanked/mugged, I say if we remove them now it will be a lot less casualties that when the civil war starts. They don't bring anything new to country, apart from kabab shops and crime, I wouldn't mind removing them. But it needs to happen sooner rather than later

Lmao, you wish you sissy skinned faggot. Your country is dying because your corrupt politicians sold out your native populace for rapid fire islamazation. Stop blaming us you pale inbred Island chimp.

Attached: 4f170bd033ea48f876d05fb981071011d6082920bf1332a129b888296c3ed2d0_1.jpg (800x820, 139K)

This is just reality, white boy. Black men are breeding with white women to create healthy, genetically diverse children. It's called evolution. Do you think this is happening because of some imaginary bogeyman that's promoting white genocide? Lol. This is happening because BM/WF couples produce more genetically robust children that are adapt to our increasingly harsh environment and world; the literal ushering in of a more biologically superior breed of man.

So excuse me if I don't the phasing out of rotten tooth, tea drinking brits as a bad thing. Thanks for providing us Britain as a template of civilization to work upon. We're gonna purge the monarchy tho.

Attached: topkek.jpg (600x600, 30K)

>remaining niggers will have less niggers they can marry.
Im unsure about your math here

More nogs = less nogs to marry? how so?

Dude, I don't want Ireland that's your, do as you wish with your crap hole, but isn't N Ireland facing the same problems Britain or are you excluded from the mutts that have plauged us

More like Braziltain

Looks like the Kalergi Plan will be successful as everyone is too pussy to fight back.

Ireland is getting its population DOUBLED by orcs by 2040. The plan is already approved, they will be importing a million nogs every few years until it's a white minority country in 2040. Look it up.

Attached: 1513463083357.jpg (351x324, 58K)

He's an insecure brain dead Irish moron. Who's probably under 5'5 and fatigued because of liver poisoning. His opinion is worth less than a pile of dog shit on the road. So don't take him too seriously famalam.

Attached: th (5).jpg (474x512, 29K)

>Irish
What the fuck makes you think i'm Irish? I'm just another Somali studying abroad.

Attached: Pepe+did+9+11+wake+up+sheeple_530104_5517760.jpg (501x414, 42K)

LoL, but the mutts aren't half bad looking over here. Pic related.

Attached: Screenshot_2018-11-05-12-06-31.png (1280x800, 838K)

Anyone who says anything about racemixing (specially BM/WF) as good is a pile of shit, yes but im unsure about the math still

If anything more nogs means there are more nogs to marry, not that nogs do marry but still.
Its also fun when these assholes see a BF/WM couple thats successful and happy, that cracks me up

Dunno dude, just the defensive nature of your reply made it look like you were defending Ireland

Good, mulattos should marry whites. The important thing is that whites keep having white children, and mulattos don’t amongst each other.

Attached: 315DE705-8B2C-40B2-9901-7BEA0A3D8910.jpg (750x1301, 892K)

Irish people are worse than the chavs you Brits have to deal with from my experience. Literal ass shitting morons who lack the ability to stay sober for more than five minutes.

Who cares about the miscegenation? Mutt puss feels tighter and looks firmer imo. Their ass's also look plump and sexually delicious. Besides most Brits are dog shit ugly, and could use some foreign admixture for looks maxing.

Attached: tumblr_o1gqhtzEZA1ubm73lo1_1280.jpg (760x752, 66K)

>Who cares about the miscegenation?
Anyone who wants a halfway functional society
Have all the mutt puss you want but dont give it social influence

That’s still a horrifying statistic and it’s confirmed by all my daily observations. We are most definitely being genocided. The options so far seem to be: a) commit suicide, b) convert to Judaism, c) move to japan/Hungary/Poland

I haven’t completely given up yet so I’m opting for option c)

Just set up a eugenics institute, and remove the welfare state. We can have our cake and eat it to wallahi. Btw, most mutts have an IQ in the 95 range. Just a little pressure, and we can push that over the 100 line via using a eugenics based filter.

Attached: f73fda8f498b6037ef679ebbf23fbffe.jpg (480x470, 22K)

God I hate niggers so much. Why has god forsaken us? Please rid us of this foul pestilence

This is absolutely disgusting and you know it.

Hold in there follow bong, I would make a few adjustments to your choices, poland is getting invaded(there paying mutts to come to Poland) , Hungary had to put up a fence to stop them, and japan, well its not getting better anytime soon.

What's with the hostility? You upset about black men stealing your women?

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 11K)

That’s not how demographics work. London is already majority non-white. The disease will only continue to spread. Not to mention the fact that jews are obviously waging war on us precisely for this reason. To make it as difficult as possible for whites to procreate. All this damage control isn’t helping. It only helps our enemies.

Yeah Japan is dying and getting BLACKED.

Why run away? Just grab a gun and go on a killing spree. Take as many of your politicians out as possible, and join the Muslim grooming gangs for some free fresh Anglo zeal pussy.

Attached: b9a2419c62904fd579b88433768ffe59c6444fcd1b1423c8dfa4c6cee74de3db_1.jpg (800x820, 91K)

Its not as easy to "just set it up" since people will rail at it since they think everyone is equal (except men and whites) and to question this is heresy.

This is deliberate to create a new breed of slave people, mindless idiotic consumers and how do you make dumb ass babies?
Have the dumbest sluts and an average black man have a kid, then you get a kid who will struggle through kindergarden.

> unz
What next, daily stormer?

Dude, just get lost.
It seems that you change your depending on who you are speaking to. Not long ago you were referring to accepting. Muslims and rasing there iq (presumably to fit in better) among other things.

London had its golden age, and is now dying. Nothing lasts forever, and things composed of organic substances change. The blacks in the UK now, will eventually mutate into something that's more favorable in the context of civility. So don't be too upset about the demographic changes famalam.

Attached: th (3).jpg (474x474, 26K)

This fills me with dread but I've been completely redpilled about it for over 10 years.
In the sixties, my grandpa whom I never met said "It is inevitable that all the races will mix into one brown race". He wasn't a political man and this was simply his belief.
I have my own plan to get out and start afresh in Russia. That is a pretty big concession and Russians are arguably not even pure whites, but something tells me this is the best thing to do if I want white grandchildren I can recognise as my own.

Stop using the word DUDE you pale inbred island chimp. You aren't from America, and it's just fucking cringy seeing you pretend like you are.
>Get lost

Make me you sissy skinned faggot.

Attached: 1433616888-pepe-laughing.png (310x326, 11K)

>The blacks in the UK now, will eventually mutate into something that's more favorable in the context of civility
Kek no they won't.
The UK will eventually resemble Brazil... a mix of stronger and weaker strain mulattos. Complete human trash. And that's how it will be forever on.

OK user, I will not use dude anymore, and why the fuck would I pretend to be from burger land, how about you fuck off back to Somalia instead of dyluting the few decent people that are left here

>I have my own plan to get out and start afresh in Russia.
Absolutely pathetic.

I'll take them. Give me all your non-Semite/non-Paki mulatto/quadroon mutts

Attached: 667dc02768ea860ad4c48fc5b242fca2d6e7fbcca4ce3779beaa8c66e23ee3a3.jpg (1024x1325, 713K)

What a mess
When I talk to mutts I don't know what it is I'm looking at
Is it a human? No, it isn't really...

>that's how it will be for ever on

That's not how evolution works, inevitably some of these mullatos will fill the intellectual niche and rain supreme over their brain dead counter parts. You just have to wait, and let nature take its course.

Attached: th (4).jpg (300x218, 10K)

I live in an apartment building and have to put up with you “people” on a daily basis. It has nothing to do with your skin colour (despite being unattractive) and everything to do with your behaviour. Even the trashiest white chavs have some degree of humility. Niggers are loud, aggressive, condescending and obnoxious - with so few redeeming qualities to render them a burden on society. What pisses me off more than anything else is the complete lack of self-awareness. Although we don’t say it openly to your face, we (we meaning self respecting white people) hate you. We want more than anything to tell you to shut up and fuck off but that would be deemed “racist” in our clown world Jewish dystopia.

Attached: E2E6B200-495C-484B-BCCD-70ABD8715E16.jpg (640x640, 50K)

Fake chart.

Attached: 8546fa8046c8c1d4de1ccd1d1acfe6f493d64aa7462d425aa4cfa4e0c5bc07a5.png (1344x3304, 3.14M)

Just 40 years ago the National Front were the fourth largest party.
I'm mixed race. I do not want Britain to be mixed race, I want it to be British. Sadly, the furthest right in my constituency are the Conservatives. At least I can vote British National Party in Scottish elections.
Ireland is the same, my sheltered Amerifriend

Are you of the opinion that we "stay and fight for our land"?
Sorry, but my grandkids and great-grandkids looking white is more important than some abstract idea about soil.

Britain is fucking cucked and gay. Why should Hybrid people live in a beta nation like that. It's offensive to my kind.

Attached: 1308286a70ed195d8e5dc7cff196e34f990abdf45228194670c95cdc63248fcb.png (1152x624, 924K)

I'm here to fucking eat you. Your nation is a free goody basket. I'm gonna stay here and burn my legacy on to the fabric of your country's history.

Attached: Pepe.jpg (580x477, 188K)

Attached: 64498ae863f746b8eb788b87547ecd7ffe8da3fdc730720645fd4c3f17538a97.jpg (462x612, 117K)

Attached: a83b0ace1bb96281b5d0cfe33e6532c4cc2a0d17ab01225e197e60b20d608a87.png (1920x1080, 542K)

Attached: 2db19ed9a851841a9fc6ede352e8cb486ad12b00328dc693556f5a6c79a7e996.jpg (850x478, 278K)

Attached: 1540980025251.png (378x338, 324K)

Attached: Novuteran Pride Pepe.png (2000x2000, 499K)

Attached: Armbands.png (832x1664, 74K)

Attached: Screenshot at 2018-11-04 17-50-25.png (1268x316, 101K)

"Right that's it" *cracks fingers* "we gonna have to show the scum how we brits dealt with scum in the older days, with wars and winning"

Attached: Skin Tones Allowed In Novutera.png (960x566, 57K)

>The blacks in the UK now, will eventually mutate into something that's more favorable in the context of civility. So don't be too upset about the demographic changes famalam.

Uhh I hate to break it to you, but that’s not how genetics work “famalam”. You might want to put down the crack pipe and read an actual book for once. You were brought here to wipe us out, not enrich us culturally. Once Britain has been turned into a mystery meat dystopia you’ll be liquidated to make room for the new arrivals.

Here’s a picture by Cleon Skousen commissioned by Jacob Rothschild depicting white genocide underneath the Eiffel Tower. They also own a yacht with a similar design.

Attached: E862FCA4-64A7-4848-AF95-F30F75712E20.jpg (440x1024, 71K)

>I'm mixed race. I do not want Britain to be mixed race, I want it to be British.
What do you plan on doing about this on a personal level?
Will you abstain from having children? If you don't then you will be participating in what you claim to hate.

Most 'white people' have an out group preference, and your projecting your internalized hate on to other people. Feels good to know you'll never be able to have pure white children here.

Attached: b18.jpg (600x600, 37K)

How? The people all look to be roughly the same genetic makeup, just different models were used.

What is depressing is both
- A) The conservatives are the furthest "right" mainstream party
- B) (((People))) literally do not give a shit about mixed race children, you know, the people who actually have to live with the fact they have no real identity and are generally hated, they only care that white women fuck black guys

Attached: fren sad.jpg (619x453, 28K)

I love how triggered Anglo-Saxon aratiunculae get like you want to take over White countries or are pawns for Jews, like we are retarded and don't have free will or independent thought. Fuck off, you snow faggots. "Asians, Muzzies, and Bantu/Anglo-Saxon/Indo-Pakistani 90 IQ mutts are the Kalergi Plan. Stop obsessing over us, you faggots. We have our own dreams and destiny and they don't involve you or your Kike masters.

Attached: Mulatto.png (867x680, 569K)

Everything past NIGGER O'CLOCK PM was a Hybrid.

Attached: e929259d649aa6328c2f717856f94f72b3ad27a88278c20ee6e39de68eecf39b.png (540x1400, 376K)

>No real identity

You're a mullato, just mix your two cultural backgrounds together and create a new identity. We Somalis did this back in our infancy when we were just "mutts".

Attached: 1540288270745.jpg (1024x668, 106K)

You illustrate my point exactly. If you actually had any self-respect (and respect for the values that build civilisations) you would respect the host culture and wish to preserve it. As it stands, you think you stand to gain more by tearing it down. In my estimation, that makes you a parasite and a burden on society. Like all parasites, you think you’re winning up until the point when your “host” either fights back or runs out of blood to suck dry.

Attached: E129DABD-2DF7-4616-9615-6220843FD6D1.jpg (600x745, 64K)

You bantu niggers have very dominant genes. So it's not a stretch for people to consider your mixed offspring to be black. Also pic related.

Attached: th (12).jpg (423x495, 52K)

This one is a fake chart just made of overlaying composites. The other one you posted was better.
I assume they’re meant to be. The first one is a full African/poo/chink whatever, everyone after that is a product of bleaching by a fully white parent

You mulatto fuckers are flawed, I swear to the Void.
>no identity
>believing Anglo-Saxon bullshit and subsequently running to marry 11:59pm orc nogs at 100km/H

Here's a fucking identity, right in front of your face, every night on Jow Forums. Do you fuckers ever embrace it?

Attached: e5287095a1e2a375d45e04c649ade145a830487133b569ae7ceb9bb13be2f179.png (504x557, 39K)

Attached: 4E1F9448-A27B-4D30-920F-78C0921797EF.jpg (729x412, 45K)

When the state is built, don't come running to us, because we will lynch and crucify so many of you mulatto halfie bitches for not helping us as we started this movement.

You stupid fuck, I am not Bantu.

>Self respect

Is a relativistic notion of egoism. Would you consider the greeks indulging in little boy oriented ass sex to be an act of self respect? No? They did. Besides only an ass gaping autist would care about self respect.

Attached: th (6).jpg (474x463, 30K)

>they only care that white women fuck black guys

Thats because coalburning is the source of the problem, you jackass

I agree

True.
So time to lynch them?

Attached: 1531758119553.jpg (234x215, 9K)

More bullshit spewing out of your crooked malformed teeth. The welfare state is the source of the problem, not interacial activity. You dense knuckle dragging ,pale inbred, chimp faced
retard.

Attached: 21734381fca23cf87fbc8e15c209452f.jpg (768x1024, 52K)

We aren't 1920s 11:59pm nogs. You could try to do that but utter nihilistic brutality and misanthropic apathy unique to our kind would put you in a PTSD flashback like that of the Great Emu War.

Kek

Why not just use eugenics starting from a superior race. There is no reason at all to mix races. Just use eugenics to ensure only attractive brits replicate. Its very simple.

My wife has the exact same admixture. I am 3/4 ethnically British. If it was 50/50 it would be a lot harder for me.
I still vote every time. It's horrific that I am 1/4 Jew, because when you start trying to talk to people about Zionism, they just start screeching that you are a self-hating Jew, even though I am a mischling and I don't hate myself

Except I am not a mutt, burger

keep proving his point you stupid nigger. A literal parasite.
>greeks raping the rare boy
Not even remotely comparable to destroying society.

Attached: 294572834.jpg (600x450, 40K)

Yes, it is. Race-mixed couples are fucking sick. So lets stop it. No point taking it out on the mutts though, whats done is done

A nigger would be easily lynchable. Me, not so much. I often carry easily concealable weaponry on me and I have combat experience. Besides, that, I'm a fucking psychopath, like virtually all of us are. One of us might just shove a broken glass bottle up the rectum of your progeny or your 80 year old mother so even if you lynch us, you could never fix their psyche or undo physiological damage to their asses.

We will be wiping out so many nogs, mulattoes, Arabs, Gypsies, leftists, Amerimutts and Jews on the way to our volkstate, shit will be Monopoly.

>le civic nationalis works guise
>fucking BASED BLAKC GUY
If all you care about is money you are bound to a degenerate unhappy life.

Kys

Exactly, so, let the mutts go. Give them away.

>Somalian
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHHAHAHAHAA you fucking skinny sticks I could beat up 100 of you in a fight
You make Nigeria look a beacon of civilization

Besides that,

>Is a relativistic notion of egoism.
It’s basic common sense. By that logic we should just do away with morality completely. If that’s the case, why should I care about being racist? Your Marxist critical theory logic works both ways.

Attached: 6EA9CE78-533E-42E4-8E79-545FEBC9C540.jpg (708x793, 146K)

Start it where ever you want. Bantus could all be Einstein's in ten generations if eugenics was normalized in the grand global public. But no one cares for some reason, and the people that do. Lack the resources to make their will come into fruition.

Attached: jeremy-meeks-mugshot.jpg (587x720, 59K)

British people need to initiate and exodus in mass to the united states, create a british colony ande retake the blacked island in 100 years.

White liberals wanted everyone to act like middle class white liberals, they have a form of inverted racism whereby importing black people to UK will make black people act like white middle class liberals.

It doesn't work.

>This level of mutt cope
In British educational surveys the exam results of "Black Africans"(ones born in Africa itself and not the Carribean or London) excede the exam scores of mixed black and white and black Carribean

What the fuck is so markist about accepting the subjectivity of reality? Morality also doesn't objectively exist, and I don't give a shit about your racism. Somalis weren't even slaves to begin with, so you're just using a meaningless buzz word from my point of view.

Attached: pepe1.jpg (636x333, 74K)

Bongs believe in black magic and want to carve out a piece of Africa for themselves.

If you remember, 100 years ago we dismissed Asians as barbarians. Not so anymore. Blacks are going to transform into something new too.

Ikr? Fucking Davy Jones wannabes better fuck off to Uganda and find de wey of de great ebolah and get fucked, fucking Indo-Pakistani admixed freakazoid mongrel motherfuckers. They don't know if they want to fry chicken and hold AKs sideways or put on a bomb vesy and take out some "Asians" to show some beaver faced faggot eating fish and chips on yesrday's paper with mushy peas and tartar sauce the power of Allah in Londirkastan. Fuck those asshole. Fucking genocide those fucking Kalergi plan cattle. Fucking Jew slaves make our kind look bad.

Racemixing will only decrease as BLM types get more common and racial tensions rise

Spelling errors like that of a nigger, fuck my life.
But no really, fuck those guys.

>Blacks are going to transform into something new too.
They make the best sissys

Attached: 1515626913339.jpg (1270x438, 149K)

Fuck off, faggot. Go suck out some Somali E1b1b faggot pozzed tranny's asshole. How's that red wave feel in the Senate, you punk ass bitch?