There's something really strange about this guy. Anyone else think he's crazy and lives in his own weird deluded bubble?

There's something really strange about this guy. Anyone else think he's crazy and lives in his own weird deluded bubble?

I actually like what he says when he is not political but his view of the world today is completely out of whack

Attached: 1541599513085.png (858x424, 35K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=qey5LrP-DTs
patreon.com/jordanbpeterson
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Who?

He is a weird guy. Like Chomsky, he should stick to his own field.

He is making tons of money out of this, so I would say that his view of the world is more balanced than anyone else's who simply talks about him for free.

He's definitely a strange guy.

But don't write him off so easily, bucko. I think it is a horrible mistake to shut everyone out who isn't 100% /ourguy/. They normies start with Jordan Peterson telling them that they need to have better posture and fight for dominance.

Where do you think that leads? I don't care if he has the standard, what I would call politically necessary, opinions. He has many B A S E D viewpoints that will help GenZ rise.

>I think it is a horrible mistake to shut everyone out who isn't 100% /ourguy/.
He's roughly 0% /ourguy/ though. He's tweeted that he's happy that he brings young men from the far right back to the center.
He's either a jeb-tier cuck or controlled opposition.

Or maybe he's just a normal person. Not everyone waste their time posting stupid frogs on an anime board.

Why would a normal person be /ourguy/ unless he's a normal person from 50+ years ago?

do you realise he backed the dems?

Jordan peterson has EXPLICITLY stated that his goal is to stop nationalism and white identity politics. He believes he is some messiah whose mission is to stop ww3 caused by nationalism.

>giving le surrogate reddit stepdad any attention whatsoever

Attached: aa7f33ba977a255de2ea3d9ccaaf7c2085c7043c_00.gif (339x362, 116K)

He's a boomer, of course he's detached from the reality millenials have to contend with

He and his entire family are on antidepressants. He has no idea what reality is, don’t listen to anything he has to say and just wait for the inevitable meltdown.

His latest video was really weird desu

Jordan Peterson is actually pretty reasonable.

You gotta remember OP that anti-semitism and racism is actually pretty reprehensable outside the Jow Forums bubble.

Reddit Peterson

He married a jew.

What more do you need to know? No matter how blue pilled someone is when they're younger don't EVER let them make decisions that stick with you for life aka marriage.

You'll quickly turn yourself into a laughing stock NPC version of what you could've been. This is why they attacked on the woman flank first.

So is the concept of whites having countries for themselves. They will learn because we will teach them.

He's a fucking kike hack con artist. Anyone who likes that fuck is 100 percent newfag.

Attached: ff.jpg (1080x1080, 172K)

I would argue Jow Forums users are more deluded. There’s an argument to be made about you guys and the safe space bubble you call Jow Forums. Peterson on the other hand is making millions talking to and with people of various backgrounds and life stories, and a lot of them think he’s onto something and saying things of values that should be listened too. He’s more grounded than the majority of Jow Forums users, that’s a fact for sure.

I hate J Peterson and individualism and think people should have have a collectivist mindset for their own tribe/ethnicity.

Yes and politicians are more correct because millions vote for them too. You fucking fool.

>says the retard who lives in a country approximately 1217173 miles from Europe

Americans fought and died for their country, Australians just genocided a bunch of harmless abbos and waited for the British to get cucked.

This

fuck Juden Peterstein

whos this?

Never said or implied Peterson is correct. See what I’m talking about?

Americans fought and died for their country. We improved on the process by fighting and not dying.

The likes of JP have no idea what its like to belong to and live among exclusively ones own ethnicity/people nor do most north Americans and they don't understand what a beautiful and precious thing it is.

Things that are not acceptable by the majority are of course not going to be accepted by the majority. Its only acceptable on pol because one - anything can be posted here and two - amyone can post here. It just so happens that the main stream propaganda fails to stand up against the reality of the evolution and genetic differences between whites and other races in just about every category, as well as the fact that races are akin to tribes, and the shocking fact that tribes tend to work better when theyre ampng themselves, as opposed to intermixed with a thousand others due to diversity protocols wrought into place by kikes.

Why do you incels keep associating him with your right leaning ideals when he keeps adamantly declaring his liberal leaning stance.

Fuck sakes. Most of us in Canada are left leaning even when we are taking right points of view. Then again we actually fucking think logically and can have ideas that conflict with a single group or celebrity think pot.
Why are you Americans such fucking sheep that can't think for yourselves anyway?

Attached: 1539988101987.jpg (1080x886, 138K)

>incels

Automatic reddit alert. Kill yourself.

He's an archon manifest in the flesh. Which means he's smart but he has a hard time hiding his evil nature.
Anyone who comes out of nowhere to become one of the centers of culture within a couple of months is probably an archon. Ocasio Cortez is another good example.
youtube.com/watch?v=qey5LrP-DTs

The powers that be saw that Atheism was losing its power over people, so they had to create someone like Peterson to come out and pacify the masses in a new way. Instead of people mindlessly talking about "Imaginary sky kings" people will talk about everything being "archtypes" and how important it is to clean your room while everything around you falls apart.

funny how its not about the money for him.
yet he sells autographed rugs for 2 grand.
he wants to help people but everything is for sale only. and offers no real solution to this post modern/neo marxist threat other than shit for sale. and speaking to people who already know what he has to say and agree with him.

And that doesn't mean that all his ideas are bad. Like with most social movements, there's a ton of good things being promoted, but the little poison that is in there ruins the whole thing. How much poison do you really need to contaminate an entire well? Not much.

really I fail to see how clean your room operates any differently from check your privilege.
either this is on purpose or I suspect peterson is becoming the monster he's trying to fight. because he like many others cant distinguish where ideology ends and human nature begins.

Attached: 1426898371738.png (690x690, 30K)

nice pedo pic faggot. Did you notice how one of the girls' pupils contain pedo symbols?

clean your room is a great example of the modern liberal catchphrases that sound grandiose and wise at first but don't really mean anything.
>Diversity is Our Strength
>Black Lives Matter
>Check Your Privilege
>Believe All Women

What does this shit actually mean? These phrases don't really have any concrete meaning, which means you can use them in almost any context and get away with it. Ambiguous talk is probably going to become more and more prevalent as society becomes more trapped in double think. Ambiguous talk and catchphrases are the glue that holds all the bullshit together.

all are just sloganeering for a deeply psychologically malformed populace.
we out smarted ourselves truly. we've invented a strategy for survival that triumphs but also brings out the worst in our species over time.
call its the machine culture call it the end result of the techno industrial revolution or even the megamachine. its coming and it cannot be avoided. its the logical conclusion of our worldview.

>avoiding the question

Attached: 1514950580547.png (446x434, 325K)

come on wheres the Juden Peterstein version of Goebbels quote?!?

What question? That you love and defend a dirty kike?

>literally being triggered by someone with any left leaning viewpoints even if they are logical

Attached: 1536903101738.jpg (318x303, 32K)

>logical
>just ignore Jewish control you racist white male!

Consider suicide. You're probably a christcuck as well.

you niggers need to understand that Peterson is the first step towards becoming "redpilled"
the SJW elements of him are just cover-up

WASH
YOUR
PENIS

>actually thinking the jews have any influence in Canada

Attached: Lynched.gif (320x180, 2.41M)

Nearly everything he has rests on a lie. Or at least ignoring a truth. It has to be unsettling to know that and live with it.

>thinking they dont

Youre a naive fuck aren't you?

his solution is to better yourself and through the pursuit of improvement, you'll be given purpose in life
pretty bleak solution but it is a solution

If you niggers really dislike Jordan Peterson go tell Patreon all about it.

patreon.com/jordanbpeterson

>all of these faggots saying NO U

All I'm saying is when he lists off his memeworthy buzzwords (neo-marxist liberal nihlism etc.) I think he's weird because no one in their right mind sees the world this way. Where are these 'left-wing idealogues' apart from in universities? He's made it his personal mission to battle something that doesn't actually exist

The biggest threat to The West is it's self-hate.

>If I pretend that feminists and antifa don't exist, m-maybe things will get better!

He hates all identity politics.

believe you me. some people are simply incapable of this. as usual Spengler gets the last laugh. we need top intellectuals to get on the same page with the degredation of our society and its true roots. then we can entertain the possibility of socially engineering a solution and and the very least mitigating the damage our societal super organisms natural death will cause.

>The doesn’t like Stormfront. I don’t like that :(

He's just your typical boomer. Boomers have a red pill limit, they can't help it. Jordan Peterson is as red pilled as a boomer can get.

It’s a real thing. These people have taken over the universities and use them to propagate said self-hate. The impulse to dismantle Western institutions, to disposess its rightful heirs of their inheritance and sprinkle that wealth across the globe, is obviously deeply rooted in Marxist thought.

The weird thing about Peterson is that he’s actually one of the so-called Postmodern Neo-Marxists. It’s simply a case of a moderate attacking the lunatic fringe.