Ok THIS is epic

ok THIS is epic

Attached: Screenshot_20181107-091119.jpg (1440x1631, 676K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=JBhlT7XUdOs
youtu.be/sYvEnYlxj9g
youtube.com/watch?v=s2FCswTm-q4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

surprised people that supported building fake rape stories would act like children when they lose?

>drunk Irishman swears
Okay

NO REFUNDS FUCKERS

Attached: 1538768826699.png (726x575, 100K)

Dude he's so relatable and cool and doesn't give a fuck...he's extreme 90s skater bro he's so fucking cool and radical man

He's trying to pull a Trump, who dropped a couple fucks on the campaign trail as well.

Robert
Bob
Bobby

edgy

Literally face apped Obama

Beto is s cool and "with it". Maybe next time he'll finger some slut on stage?

>Edgy Democrat swears unnecessarily

AHHHHH FUCKKKKK AIIIIIIIEEEEEEEEEE

HOW COULD YOU DO THIS TO ME TED THE HELICOPTER RIDE WAS SUPPOSED TO BE FREE AND INCLUDE BRINGING ME BACK DOWN TO EARTH

Attached: 1541571263246.jpg (960x652, 72K)

Ted Cruz: Minority, pulled himself up by his bootstraps, Ivy League law school, clerked for Supreme Court justices, successful lawyer

Beto: played bass in a punk band through college, moved to NY and failed at minimum wage jobs, returned to El Paso in shame, took inherited money and started meme business with no profits, elected to Congress. literal embodiment of white privilege

KOWABUNGA DUUUUUUUUUUUDES
SURFS UP, BRAH
*loses 70 million dollars*

Attached: beto_skate.png (730x720, 475K)

*WHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR*

Attached: beto vs cruz.png (2498x1624, 2.07M)

he will become president in 2020 though

It was ok. Lots of people talk like that. Now, in the middle of a campaign it would backfire, but here it seems fine to me.

youtube.com/watch?v=JBhlT7XUdOs

THE ZODIAC KILLER CLAIMS ANOTHER VICTIM

lol

HE'S JUST LIKE US I CLAPPED !!!

disgusting desu

Attached: WOW I CLAPPED VERY COOL.gif (480x270, 1.04M)

That sounds POWERFUL and PASSIONATE
perhaps all of our leaders should defecate onto the stage and crab walk toward the audience as well?

further proof this clown is just that, a joke
dems are so fucking lame, they think that cursing is the hip thing all the kids are doing
they can't simply act like adults with some cooth

Oh really? you got any proofs of that?

Wow so hip and cool, a rebel the kids can really get behind.

lol this is why i fucking LOVE BETO. he just doesn't give a FUCK. he was in a band in college, he gets fucking wasted drunk lol he prob smokes weed LOL (I LOVE WEED BTW) and he jus doesn't give a fuck. my grandma fuckign hate beto and says he's a "sinner". fuck that old bitch. beto is fucking anti establishment and doesn't give a shit what you old right wingers think. he's just a COOL mutha fucka!!

BETO 2020

Buh bye sweaty shirt faggot. The meltdown hopefully will get better.

Beto is just an epic guy
youtu.be/sYvEnYlxj9g
Look at this epic flash mob his supporters did dancing and singing . He is literally so epic I had to vote for him

I'm glad Ted Cruz crushed all their hopes and dreams.

There is only one badboy in politics and his name is Drumpf. He doesn't need to pretend.. No surprise others are trying to copy him and "stir the pot" to get attention. Only Drumpf can be belligerent but still be a high class gent. He is a true rogue statesman, these other copycunts are just shadows.

Trump is the Holden Caulfield of our time, red hat and all. The catcher in the rye.

Democrats always fall in love with anyone they perceive as "cool". Remember when Obama was campaigning all they talked about is "who would you rather have a beer with"

LOL THAT WAS AWSOME LOL

he needs to be prez

youtube.com/watch?v=s2FCswTm-q4

EPIC!

Attached: CfSY7aZUYAAdnRw.jpg (466x466, 29K)

Bro, ease up.

I’m a huge pothead, but I hate shitlibs like you.

Reform, or die in a fire you fucking degenerate.

I'm proud of Texas for not judging Ted Cruz on his crimes as the Zodiac Killer, but on his politics and principles.

Attached: 1541436342084.jpg (782x500, 127K)

He DRINKS? Oh no no nonono, you remember the shit storm that ensued when it was made public that Kavanaugh enjoyed drinking. There's no way Democrats would vote for someone like Beto O' Drunk after their hard Kavanaugh virtue signal; it would make them look like hypocritical retards.

he's a man of the people
next stop: Beto photographed buying fries from a street vendor

I NEVER THOUGHT THAT I'D BE $70,000,000 IN DEBT BUT I FOUND A WAY, I FOUND A WAAAY

Attached: drake bell.png (315x328, 245K)

>70 million just from donations
>still loose
of course hes mad

>blumpf is FUCKing racist
holy shit this is actually so epic it's just like the last harry potter book where the characters swear because voldemort is bad and racist just like trump

did he say "faggot" ?

Attached: merchant_twink.png (784x727, 531K)

$70 million was his total from small, large, and PAC donors. 54% of his donations were from "Large" donors, aka Billionaires.

>white guy larping as a spic
>spic larping as a white guy
Texas is weird

no one gave a shit that he drinks, they gave a shit that it was part of his testimony

He will run for president and beat Trump

>distancing yourself from Anime

Attached: 2904852982.gif (480x271, 2.04M)

taking anything a German says seriously.

He literally just said “i’m so fucking proud of you guys” to his supporters. Wow i did not imagine conservashits to spin it this kinda way

>Texas is wierd
In a way. Not like people know or care. They just trying to distance from what is shameful. As well as taking pride of what hits home. Reason why O`Dork skates. Same with el rato behavong like he does.

What is an F blomb? Is it worse than a H Bomb?

Surprised you even bothered asking.
Trump has been dropping fucks on TV for decades. That's why it wasn't a big deal when he did it in 2016.

and they don't like getting no ROI
Beta! is gonna pay them back fucking El Paso harder than he already has

>liking beer is the same as having a dui
libs are so filthy

Comments are disabled for this video.

I actually hope Texas turns blue soon. Once that happens the Republicans will never be able to win again. Don't get me wrong though, I fucking hate those communists. Once the right realizes they can never win this country back it'll wake up white America and they'll move further right. Also once that happens, red states will secede, even the moderate ones, since it'll be their only option to govern themselves. Eventually Civil War 2.0 will start, we can reclaim the rest of the country, and finally physically remove all of the subhumans. This is the only direction I can see this country going in.

LOL
They dude is literally a hit and run uncharged felon. And, a burglar.

Kill your parents.

Sadly, this is probably the only way to save the country in the long run.

Attached: Harrison-Hanks.jpg (600x351, 30K)

>Not a single dime from a PAC

Attached: x.jpg (800x450, 26K)

Rich jews aren't PACs, bro

>What is an F blomb? Is it worse than a H Bomb?
Fuck yeah it is.

Nope, that won't work. Look at South Africa. They gave nogs the right to vote, and by extension basically invalidated their own vote and way of life, and many of them are still fucking cucked decades later.

This whole idea of "if you give your enemy all the power then you win" simply doesn't fucking work. Look at how much has accelerated and how much more woke people are getting since Trump took office. Winning IS the acceleration we need. Losing is not acceleration, at least not the type that will work for us.

That was more cringey than anything i've seen in politics

O'Rouke actually would make a fair Republican if he was harder on immigration.

He's not a dumb guy, I think we should all recognize that. Even if we oppose him.

Attached: 1537719002348.jpg (778x528, 37K)

No, numbskull. He's just like Obama in that he'll say some nice feel-good things that lots of people can get behind, but then when he gets into office that all goes out the window and he goes full shill. Just compare Obama during his 2008 campaign trail to what he was like during his presidency, especially his 2nd term. He went from being "there is only one america" to "bix nood muhfugga"

>he's dumb because... um, bix nood

ok

Attached: fellow kids.jpg (960x547, 70K)

>Irishman
No, his name is Beto and he is an oppressed person of colour.

Yes, let's vote for the smart guy who doesn't believe what he says and is saying it to placate you, based on what he says.

>"I'm so fucking proud of you guys"

Jow Forums: REEEE EDGY DEMOCRAT

>who doesn't believe what he says
With respect, and with intent to be friendly, let's disregard the "I disagree therefore" attitude and pretend it's a debate.

Can you prove he doesn't believe what he says? Can you cite sources proving he's an idiot? If you don't want to, that's cool, but I think Jow Forums could stand to learn some basics of debate and forensics (not saying you don't know some).

now this is epic

*zips away and crushes it on the half pipe with a 720 gainer*

Attached: poochie.gif (460x570, 39K)

>dude is literally a hit and run uncharged felon. And, a burglar
That's punk rock, I didn't know that.
Fuck it, if he runs again I may actually vote next time.

Attached: someskank.jpg (500x655, 36K)