All of this Drumpfkin COPE

>all of this Drumpfkin COPE
*breathes in*

AHAHHHAHAHAHAHHAHAahahhahAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHHHAHAHA

Attached: 1494814430892.jpg (325x243, 26K)

so funny, bunch of sore loser crybabies

That's a registered hate symbol you're using m8.

Attached: 1531913270630.png (923x713, 45K)

Be gone. There is no salt to mine here.

Poor Trumpkins, So salty today.

Attached: 27177E2C-C707-4F8D-8ABE-0C9B48994406.jpg (501x585, 38K)

Lol. What coping? We increased our Senate majority. Which means no more of your faggotry, like at the Kavanaugh hearings.
>Look at me.
>We the Justices now.

You lost senate seats

That shit only works on you fragile little cunts
Yesterday was still a win for Trump

>losing the house is a win for trump

whew

Attached: 1534877735908.png (683x913, 847K)

Pelosi is back in the saddle. I cant wait to see the salt when she is speaker again!

Attached: cantjsut.png (500x620, 300K)

>mfw people stop leeching off of trump for shit to post and outrage about and we can go back to decentralized memes.

Attached: 1531555470063.png (289x289, 159K)

Unless he did something exceptionally naughty he has 2 years to turn it around and given the caliber of potential political opponents there is no reason to believe he won't be re-elected in 2020.

guys.... fuck I’m so epically fucking blackpilled after this result.... how could this happen... fuck what a fucking blackpill... people disagree with my world views major fucking blackpill lads.... fuck.......we need to rise up fucking epic blackpill

You have the house now democrats. Now we shall sit back and watch you shove it up your ass.

Realistically...
Between Paul Ryan and the Never Trumpers, never actually had it.

Attached: fffghj.jpg (344x311, 34K)

Are you sure? Rewind to how you all were after 2016 election. So many tears.

The dream is over. Get over it.

FUUUCKKKK.... it was meant to be MAGA bros we were fucking blowing the libtards the fuck out! The optics!!! Now I’m just... blackpilled.... such an epic freakin’ blackpill... just posted this in r/thedonald they are feeling the blackpill too.... fuck I’m just going to fap to anime all day I can’t even get the enthusiasm to praise shadilay and epically roast libbies on Facebook.... might just play some JRPGs... I’m so depressed after this blackpill

You lost the HOUSE.

What's even better is that we have a majority in the judiciary. That means the most likely hold up trumps executive order is more often

literally a blackpill of epic proportion... how can all these people vote for the blue people instead of red people?? What the fuck!! Humanity are becoming NPCs holy shit the future is literally going to be blade runner 2049 (my favourite movie) after all these NPCS cuck us with niggers and Jews.... fuck that’s a black pill. I want to marry an Asian to continue the white race with a pure virgin woman but I might be too blackpilled after this to even do that.... I can’t belibe it. Team red lost... fuck. This is such a fucking blackpill

>mfw OP's post is a copepost

Attached: 1527452116237.jpg (350x350, 35K)

Just because he lost doesn't mean he didn't win you retard

Fucking degenerate NPCs voting to get nigger cucked by Jews... earlier I was happy... fapping to loli while playing videos games... unaware of the degeneracy of the outside world.... and now this.... it blackpilled me hard

so fucking blackpilled

SEETHING

>Caring about republicucks
Now that The_Donald niggers got btfo can they finally fuck off back to plebbit now.

Attached: 1408933360311.png (781x600, 1.28M)

Hahaha! Cry more. Your tears will be delicious for the next 2 years. Oh, did I say 2 years? I meant 6. Hope you and your backwards, inbred opinions enjoyed the limelight :)

It's not over yet, reports are coming in from counties that democrats won that they have gotten more votes than residents. Combine that with the reports of democrat voters being bused around from county to county and state to state and shit should turn around. Democrats might still hold the house after all is said and done but they won't hold it by much at all.

COPE
O
P
E

Attached: What every fortnite player deserves.gif (400x353, 2.76M)

>wins slight majority in house
>literally every other section of government is Republican controlled
>lmao look at Republicans coping

Oof ouch.