Jow Forums on suicide watch

Attached: D7CD76BB-2780-4006-AEE0-C1D97625C479.jpg (600x601, 102K)

They couldn't meme it this time.

Attached: 25b[1].png (1000x1000, 149K)

Sage

:^)

No one cared and still doesn't about midterms elections, get a clue take a shower and hit the weights, real shit starts from here once the media hogs shut up.

It was a bit less red than I thought but not all that surprising. I’m most surprised that the crazy eyed retard won New York so hard. What the fuck, she couldn’t answer the most basic political question.

I'm pretty upset, not gonna lie. Do you have a plan beyond "fuck trump and fuck white people"?

>lose senate seats
>slim house majority
Where's your blue wave cuck?

>every president ever gets destroyed their first midterm
>trump loses house seats but gains senate
>not a victory

>remember when bathhouse barry lost 3 times the amount of house seats and set the record?

oh

Just Fuck trump is fine. We couldn't give a fuck what your skin color is. That's always been your problem.

Attached: file[2].jpg (600x338, 48K)

Don Lemons, apparently.
You need to have policy beyond "fuck the other guy." I hope you understand that because the way the youth vote is going it looks like you'll turn America into Zimbabwe in the next 100 years.

Kys Jewish drone

Fucking faggot, the Dems have been screaming anti white in everyone’s ear for years. How can you even pretend no one cares about skin color, neck yourself.

That's hardly a American only conspect. its happening around the world. The Youth Vote has a problem of being the only group that can grow. Old People just die.

Look at the UK and Corbyn. Better get used to the end game.

This desu.

>Better get used to the endgame.
Is this really what you want? In 100 years America will be majority African and majority Muslim.
>When Jamaica gained independence in 1962, the murder rate was 3.9 per 100,000 inhabitants, one of the lowest in the world.[4] In 2005, Jamaica had 1,674 murders for a murder rate of 58 per 100,000 people.[5] That year, Jamaica had the highest murder rate in the world.[2]

>I’m most surprised that the crazy eyed retard won New York so hard.
I'm not. Her district is only 18.41 percent white and nearly 50 percent hispanic.

We just can't accept that other people are racially conscious. Most of us think everyone is as racially blind as the average white.

It's over

Trump's gonna lose in 2020 too

Attached: med_1482684151_image.jpg (640x480, 74K)

can confirm. I already killed myself.

That's quite a jump from 1962 to 2005 You would think the number of people was breeding or something. Still you want to look in the division of India if you want about kill counts.

Nice try.