PRESIDENT OF WARSAW BANNED NATIONALIST PARADE ON 11TH OF NOVEMBER WHICH WILL BE 100TH ANIVERSARY OF POLISH INDEPENDENCE

PRESIDENT OF WARSAW BANNED NATIONALIST PARADE ON 11TH OF NOVEMBER WHICH WILL BE 100TH ANIVERSARY OF POLISH INDEPENDENCE

Attached: gf-fNiT-75gs-3N1s_marsz-niepodleglosci-2017-na-zywo-facebook-youtube-online-664x442-nocrop.jpg (664x442, 69K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/ovlvjOoTi7s
telegraph.co.uk/news/2018/06/09/unbreakable-lgbt-rainbow-installation-unveiled-warsaw-far-right/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

In Wrocław too. Stupid if they think they can prevent it from happening. Au contraire, I think they've just added fuel to the fire.

why

GAY

people will still show up right? was lookin forward to seeing the szturmowczy black block thing

Attached: 1533337178068.jpg (430x478, 67K)

just another reason you should go and encourage more people to come, don't let the government cuck you or you will end up like the rest of Europe.

because they are fucking jews or commies or some shit.

>I think they've just added fuel to the fire
I know they've just added fuel to the fire
Ftfy

president of warsaw thinks it is omnipotent. would be a shame if somebody reminded it...it's not

WTF?!

oh shit

Good luck stopping 200,000 people from marching!

Attached: oYrIfgZ.gif (320x200, 1.9M)

like we will listen to that jewish cunt
I'm going

why dont you guys just do a maidan? you have hundreds of thousands of people showing up in the capitol

Attached: 57ee660b39cd46b1299cb2c328ba21453b04fd8f122cb19399a8fc5928788906.png (2048x1952, 604K)

LOL id love to see how this plays out. pretty sure quater of a million people wont be fazed by a single fucking cuck zionist

Good luck stopping it, dipshit.

Attached: poland-nationalist-march.jpg (1920x1079, 545K)

Wasn't it over the flares?

fuck the mayors
march

Jewish mommy says "No"
will you obey her Poland?

Well that could get interesting.

Attached: 1427007005115.gif (500x700, 1018K)

based and redpilled

WARSAW- RIIIIIIISE

youtu.be/ovlvjOoTi7s

You mean mayor? Not president :)

^ just do it anyways

Attached: 1538339210445.jpg (471x400, 21K)

A FUCKIN STEAM CELEBRATES POLISH INDEPENDCE AND WARSZAWA MAJOR DOES NOT
WHAT THE FUCKIN FLYING HOG

in Polish language we use same word to describe president of country and mayor of city
"Prezydent"

We must fight brothers. I did not come all the way from Vancouver for nothing.

See you all in Warsaw.

All organisers and citizens should move forward as planned. What will government do? Run people over with tanks!?

They won't even have the police officers required to keep control as they're staging mass-walkouts calling in 'sick' to work. It's a provocation.

The price of trade with the USA

Attached: trump_poland-680x365.png (680x365, 384K)

How will the police react?
Will they be stupid enough to enforce the ban?
If so they are traitors

Thanks for the kind explanation, sir

Attached: 1523501518224.jpg (400x400, 23K)

I'm getting info that not only people are going already, but also in bigger numbers and more radical. There is also Antifa counter-demo planned.

And on top of that, this .

This is going to be a day of rope bros.

...It's enough.... Im go full Husar fucking (((Haka Grundbaum)))

Attached: Zrzut-ekranu-2018-01-29-o-11.51.51.png (429x415, 91K)

Antifa ? In Poland ? All 5 of them will be there ?

There should be some foreigners too from what I've heard.

President of Warsaw? You mean mayor?

Don't ignore KOD boomers

Attached: Bez tytułu.png (1424x930, 190K)

based and kosherpilled

>National Pride: BANNED
>Faggot Pride: Promoted and Protected

"'Unbreakable' LGBT rainbow installation unveiled in Warsaw after far-Right attacks"
>telegraph.co.uk/news/2018/06/09/unbreakable-lgbt-rainbow-installation-unveiled-warsaw-far-right/

Attached: 5227624629767.jpg (2400x3000, 1.87M)

warsaw still under occupation
god damn it

Attached: Screenshot_6.png (1271x453, 970K)

>angry & violent mobs don't represent this country that's why i do not associate with these marches in any way
why do boomers do this

Attached: chronic sinustis.png (205x246, 11K)

any idea on antifa numbers?

Attached: 1541531898527.jpg (552x524, 230K)

Nope. But it's pretty much irrelevant, since the force against them will be ridiculously overwhelming.

how do i set it on fire without getting noticed
so i climb onto a building top or some shit and then attach some burning matches to a crossbow?

Many of us can not read your shit language. What does it say?

QUICK REMINDER
In Poland, If demonstration is banned by municipal authorities, organizators can appeal the decision to regional court. That means The Independence March propably will be aproved by Judges.

The new one is a "water hologram". A mist of water with light shining on/in it. You can not burn it.

If i am not wrong, Black Column of Szturmowcy will be on Indepence March.

Im in a fucking wheelchair and have my plane tickets for tommorow, im going anyway they better not ruin this shit

>If i deem it to be necessary, i will terminate the Independence March. The reason for this could be the use of signs or banners with slogans such as "Poland for the Whites" - stated the president of warsaw Hanna Gronkiewicz-Waltz in a talk with Onet.pl

shit
i noticed these becoming popular
how do i shut down the water supply

god bless poland

Just break down the light projector. One hammer, little of bravery.

In Polish language there is two names of Mayor. Burmistrz (Mayor) for city up to 50 thousands people and President of City (Prezydent Miasta or simply Prezydent) for city populated by more than 50k people.

>“Our message is: love is love, we want to bring as many people into the movement as possible over the next few years.
this is just provocation and shilling from fags at this point, faggot rainbows somehow represent poland but independence marches dont?

They likely have cameras on the shit now so you will get caught. Most of these misting systems can be fucked up with something like a tar like substances. Something that will plug up the misting unit but they can and will clean them. Take a hammer to them and smash it up. Don't because you will get caught.

can i launch a projectile from a rooftop or a secluded location?

so who is this mayor/president of Warsaw? is it a Jew? does it not bother normies that jews are vastly overrepresented in politics and don't they see that as a problem since a country should be led by their own people

Boomers are the worst generation.
The Swedish elections were stolen once again because of stupid boomers voting for the Social Democrats "because I have always voted for them".

It's even funnier when they had to literally import Germans and Canadians for the pride march this year because even the actual Polish fags didn't want anything to do with it.

god i wish weapons were legal here

Provocation.
They want riot bigger than in 2012. That was also proved provocation.

Attached: soon.jpg (3440x1429, 2.21M)

i tak się odbędzie, żadna ż*dówka tego nie zmieni :^)

>this is just provocation and shilling from fags at this point
Of course it is.

>faggot rainbows somehow represent poland but independence marches dont?
It is not about representing Poland. The faggot movements are worldwide and are intended to create new minority groups to help divide and conquer. Not sure how long it will take until people realize what is happening.

>They want riot bigger than in 2012
What happened in 2012?

a cunt that takes orders from berlin and her cronies
single handedly destroyed the prestige of our capital with her policies
DOES NOTHING ABOUT THE FUCKING SMOG EVEN THOUGH A SOLUTION ALREADY EXISTS AND COSTS NOTHING

Euro 2012

2012 was not that big. 2011 was amazing. Good five hours of nonstop rioting in the center and then rowing band of good guys dispersing justice through the city, without police to be found.

By dispersing justice I mean attacking everything nonwhite and semitic, including some polish guy with vietnamesse girlfriend.

Such a wonderful day.

>a woman-mayor named (((Waltz))) made this decision
>also pic related

I WONDER WHO COULD BE BEHIND THIS.

Attached: israel is concerned, serious business.png (1186x833, 540K)

>does it not bother normies that jews are vastly overrepresented in politics
no, normies are fucking sheep

i'm pretty sure it was more than 60,000
i heard people saying it was much higher than that

As a le 50% face polish descendant, you got a source nigga so I can be outraged?

>By dispersing justice I mean attacking everything nonwhite and semitic, including some polish guy with vietnamesse girlfriend.
Kek. Poland is truly best country.

Attached: polska.jpg (900x598, 63K)

>disrupt independence day events
kek
it WAS the event

any german media outlet

Is Warsaw mayor from PO?

>100TH ANIVERSARY OF POLISH INDEPENDENCE
Lolwut? But WW2 ended in 1945.
Also, why government simply cannot deploy police to put those gopniks on their place (prison)?

nuke germany

>president
>a city
lol wut

Independence regained in 1918 after WW1 and the partitions my dear user, we dont care about the 5 year german chimpout.

shouldn't you care about Republika Ludowa though?

>Independence regained in 1918 after WW1
And ended in 1939. USSR gave you independence after liberation of Poland from Reich

Its simple:
>HGW on purpose banned nacionalist march just week before. Because if she banned parade month ago some nacionalist group would calm down.
>All right wing will be furious about this, and will be more organized to bring more people
>Vast majority of police oficers are on sick leave ( they took it before 1st Nov ) Police force will have hard time to manage march
>HGW and PO are aware of the situation and they counting on violence escalate at march to show to mass media "Facism rise on Poland" something like that

Guys i'm really scared, something big gonna happen on 11th Nov

that was occupation :^)

Sorry, Rzeczpospolita Ludowa*

yes

>hammer
>and
>a
>little
>bravery

It doesn't exist. It was there for less than a week. Burger spewing fake news as always.
>t.Warszawiak

>krauts and ukranians butchering poles like swines along with jews and gypsies
>Red Army kills krauts and ukranians and restore Poland
>gives them buch of germanic lands, and makes them second space nation
>REEEEEE EBIL OCCUPATION

I'm talking about German occupation.

>thread about possibly greatest happening in last years
>vatnik have to start shitposting about his dumb country
Typical.

yea, communism was an occupation both for you and for us.

IMPEACH.

But it's still ended your sovereignty.
>>thread about possibly greatest happening in last years
>bunch of gopniks chimping out like niggers
>happening
Also, is that Stockholm syndrome?
But it wasn't.

haha get fucked polacks
they are also secretly importing more and more niggers. you are stupid to think you will not share our fate as mutts. the jews are working everyday to that goal

It didnt end in 1939, it was just temporary nigger occupation.

>vatnik shitposting

I'm out of the loop here.
Can I get some context?

I still don't get it how Russians love communism despite The fact how much their economy got fucked because of it
>inb4 40000 steel factories are better than not waiting 12 hours for a piece of dog meat

Unirnically, because despite all flaws of communism, it was huge improvement comparing with Russian Empire