This is what destroyed western civilization

It's not niggers, spics or jews. It's the fucking smartphone.

Attached: huawei_y6_sku_header.png (430x430, 18K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/FwzmQf44hMo
youtube.com/watch?v=JhmdEq3JhoY
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>Implying that the moral decay of the west didn't start in the 60s
smartphones arent the problem. its a society that has been made to stupid to properly use technology.

Yeah Huawei still sucks ass they need to work on those devices.

Real men use Motorola.

i'd say social media to be more specific.

I have Samsung. Can afford it, but you need to turn off a bunch off apps manually otherwise the ui is crap.

Attached: 1512116383909.png (734x414, 113K)

This guy is right. The civil rights movement is what caused the downfall of America.

>catalon

fuck off spiconigger

The mark

Agree,bitches whores and other retards suddenly became cool because of photos they posted,not to mention girls posting their asses and getting 100 likes like nothing which is making them feel important and resilent to men in reality

Western civilization is greater than it has ever been

We just defeated hate

>Western civilization is greater than it has ever been
No one believes that.

We are on a slight upswing at lest

We are all prisonners

Cell phones weren't around in 1920.

That's not the 1965 immigration act

Install the open launcher launcher

>It's not niggers, spics or jews. It's the fucking smartphone

Nope.
It's women.
And sohybois who alow those mentally underevolved parasites any say in societal matters.

It says alpha.

Attached: Screenshot_20181107-171112_Google Play Store.jpg (1080x1848, 321K)

p20 has a great camera

Hope you use lineageOS. Even then it tracks an insane amount of info.

>blames the most successful tool of cultural enslavement the Jews have ever controlled
>it's not the jews

That device is a bionic extension of your consciousness, and the vast majority of them run jewish controlled software designed to hook your limbic system into an echo chamber of jewish propaganda.

Attached: Mark_of_Juden.png (666x768, 63K)

Nah, it's actually female suffrage

People like you and me are fucked pretty soon huh? What are you gonna do? Once 5g is everywhere and starlink all that fucking shit there will be nowhere to hide. I really kinda whish this wasn't happening. I don't have the endurance.

>All these zoomers blaming X for what destroyed us
We have been under systematic attack for literally over 500 years. There isn't just one thing that killed us, it's a combination of countless things over a long period of time that has done us in. Saying stupid shit like "oh it's the smartphones if we just get rid of them everything will be fine" is an absolute cope.

nobody said it would be easy

And who caused the civil rights movement

It's not jews but its (((smart phones)))

Ugh its the same fucking thing

An immigrant invented that, and jews are responsible for immigration laws, therefore, it's the jews.

>everybody now has a way to look up any information at any given time
Yeah, Jow Forumstards would hate this, it allows people to know your propaganda is bullshit.

still have my atrix 4g (but my lapdock broke a few years ago and i legit cried over it).

Pretty much, but pandoras box is now open and there's not going back.

Attached: 41660304.jpg (310x475, 34K)

What do?

Winning formula

Attached: bigstock-Sacred-Geometry-Evolution-88893806-1024x768.jpg (1024x768, 133K)

Attached: pagans.jpg (720x1738, 580K)

Democracy destroyed western civilization. First came that then women's empowerment.
Western civilization rose on the back of monarchy and patriarchy.

Someone should make a "mark of the beast general" for a while this board has started to suck for a long time anyway. And literally who cares about the shills and anyone who doesn't like it. Some people here I swear even there own mother doesn't care about them.

youtu.be/FwzmQf44hMo
I want that new Motorola phone. Looks dope.

Not spending 900usd on a fucking phone. You drop it, you need to get a new one with these things. Under 400usd.

Attached: Screenshot_20181107-173123_Chrome.jpg (1080x1525, 269K)

The NSA knows my fingerprints and that I am a cringelord homosexual.

Rocket UP UP UP 432

Attached: Screenshot_20181107-163056-01~2.jpg (1600x1151, 107K)

>not blaming the paged jew

Nothing has spread the jewish message more effectively than books. Before the invention of books we were all pagan and ethnically homogenous.

Attached: book.jpg (507x338, 13K)

Into the trash mine went

bzw this is really funny to watch.
youtube.com/watch?v=JhmdEq3JhoY
He definitely is a likeable person

Absolutely not. The masses have been ignorant and stupid since the beginning of time. The modern smart phone is a powerhouse of technology compared to what we had 20 years ago; a library in our hands, access to all the world's digital information, an assistant to learning, and a portal to creativity and thought. You expect everyday NPCs to acknowledge that? No, they put on silly comic sans fonts, install Faceberg, and waste their time on trivial bullshit as they have always done. Next time you go to a grocery store, look at the magazines in the checkout aisle and what food is sold - people have always been retarded.

>He feel for the Chinkorola
The last good phone they made was the Moto X that was assembled in the US, and every phone since them has been shitty and unreliable garbage.

Yeah who created or owned those printing presses. Nothing to see there ahem

Checked 432

Attached: dpfuegiu0aag8ch.jpg (632x796, 67K)

Attached: iju9xo.jpg (750x1142, 162K)

Attached: images (3).png (289x175, 8K)

Just chage the glass, bro.
Only 20 bucks, tools included.

Attached: 2k6dw1.jpg (500x607, 45K)

Maybe for some people. I use my Smartphone to lurk here when I’m taking a dump, message/call family and friends, and GPS shit when I’m driving. that’s about it.

The device reads your mind and dreams and transmits them to the dev team of this holographic matrix reality.

i suppose you want to blame violence on guns too?

i don't even own a phone and i think you're a retard.

No, it was facebook and twitter, giving dumbest people voice, making them think they're important.

The battery sucking it does is bad too

I get more than a day with Wi-Fi and calls. 4G eats it up.

12 year olds aren't allowed to post here

It was fucked well before the smartphone existed.

>"consequences" changed to "effects"
>THE HUMAN REACT
wtf is medium brain's problem?

Attached: 01.gif (300x385, 65K)

It was really fucked with with reality TV. Smartphones just turned real life into reality TV.

Worlds first cell phone

Attached: images (1).jpg (230x219, 8K)

>we just defeated hate
>will continue to bitch about it forever