Walked into college class today after election

mfw
>in georgia
>goes to college in atlanta
>in 8 am class after election
>most of the class are niggers or pajeets-(me)
>constant bitching about how abrams didnt win
>bitching about how its a huwite man who won GA governor again (kemp)
>one hijabi bitch says she lives in a toxicly white place and she felt out of place at the polling location
>in back of class gritting my teeth
>no one around me (or even in the entire college that i know) to talk about this shit to.

Biggest black pill in a long time

Attached: images.jpg (205x246, 4K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7HMEBLRt6iI
m.youtube.com/watch?v=fmO-ziHU_D8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

why does the wolf care about what the sheep think?

>im too cucked to give my opinion

Our guys are not the wolves yet

>"yeah I voted Republican haha"
and watch their heads explode otherwise you're a faggot

There is no point talking to enthralled NPCs in person you cant redpill them, its also not worth it cus my college has many antifa members and my professor is literally this guy

Attached: 1539605962171.jpg (237x237, 8K)

let me explain in a different way: God paints them like that so you can avoid them easier.

If people 60 years ago knew the colleges would look like what OP described, would they still support Hart-Cellar?

Attached: 1413845444729.png (517x476, 38K)

>you cant redpill them
git gud fgt

Same here at an inner city hospital, things are S-low but I’m sure a dindunis gonna shot another one real soon and it’s gonna be normal again.

People DIDN'T support Hart-Celler. It would have massively failed if put up to popular vote. It was done solely through congress and the senate.

Theres 0 uncucked white males in that class so its pointless

find the smartest one and start uncucking them one by one
obviously, don't go all out but you'll never get anything done if you're afraid of some $oyboy faggots calling you racist or some shit

>wont do or say anything
>there's 0 uncucked white males in that class I am current apart of
we know user, we know

>Theres 0 uncucked white males in that class
yup

P O O

>still cucking to the college meme
You did this to yourself

Attached: ed9a2d7968585c5475e52346d7ec4108130157e2cd1ce784131d5a7a27f0810a.jpg (649x654, 94K)

Georgia State, Agnes Scott, or SCAD?

Are you white or pajeet

wut. I got the impression OP wasn’t white from his initial post.

I did that back in high school (suburban GA) actually with good success but this class is brain dead, im the only one getting grades higher than 70% in a very easy history class (high 90's)

I know how you feel user. You wonder how can people possibly be so bluepilled (whites especially). It takes all of your strength not to reveal your power levels right then and there

Attached: 395E781C-B186-4C0C-A285-F6BF4D73E105.jpg (250x211, 30K)

Georgia state

You go to GSU? So glad I graduated before all of this bullshit. Worst was some Trayvon Martin and Michael Brown stuff.

Dravidian Pajeet

God is based and redpilled.

don’t grit on me

Attached: 3AA5C337-F74C-4A28-9719-3AD34245FEF1.png (1536x2048, 833K)

I see "support your local antifa" flyers all around campus, ill transfer to georgia tech next year hopefully

He's white. They already believe he voted republican, fuckwad.

then start with soft historical redpills or maybe just osbcure weird facts that'll get them interested
people will be more enclined to trust you once you've proven yourself to be knowledgeable

He said he’s a pajeet in the very first post. Why does everyone assume he’s white lol

wtf are you worried about then ?

GA governor race isn't over yet.

That's a white pill though. Niggers got BTFO

thats Atlanta just drive 40mins north to Forsyth or Cherokee and everyone is very happy with how things turned out for our state.

You're a special type of snowflake if you are thrown into a REEEing rage when people who aren't even talking to you are discussing their opinions

Pajeet, I live in georgia too. Stop caring about these folks. They will only bring you down. Also please stop sending your whole family to the USA, it only makes your problem worse.

What I've always found funny is how liberals always assume everyone around them is also liberal, because they literally cannot fathom anyone but a strawman klansmen being conservative. So whether it was in college or working in a white collar office or in a hospital, everyone talks as though I'm going to be some progressive liberal by default.

And it's like, bruh, do you even heuristics? I'm a straight white male. How the fuck do you think I voted? But they're fundamentally incapable of making guesses like this and assume everyone thinks the same way they do.

Why did u go to Georgia state?

I love this country and my white friends i also dont have a relativistic moral compass.

I live in forsyth, very white and wholesome place

>I'm too beta to assert myself

>I love this country
afraid you'll get kicked out for not being leftist enough
>and my white friends
commies?
>i also dont have a relativistic moral compass.
how's that relevant?

An another thing you should know that all women are whores. Not a single one is innocent.

Attached: 1541158194565.jpg (2565x2210, 456K)

Tech, or g state m8? They're all blue pilled for the most part. Im guessing since theres alot of pajeets you go to tech. But yeah i understand the feels bro

he's smart enough to realize that if all the huwhites are oppressed, he'll have no one to market his labor/goods/services to except fellow pajeets and Chinese - and look at the absolute state of those two societies

Im the exception not the rule, pajeets and chinks are really the least to be concerned about with our current population if the US was more like 80% white

This, keep your power level hidden.

Attached: 13-military-strategies-you-can-apply-to-your-business-today-3-638.jpg (638x479, 95K)

Ive done that in highchool and redpilled several white guys, in my current situation its not worth it

GSU?

>another thing
>1 post
wat
I meant by revealing his powerlevel to his class

Bro, come back to India. We can bang hot indian prostitutes for only 1500 rupees

and they lied about it anyway. Never trust a Texan
youtube.com/watch?v=7HMEBLRt6iI

Stick up for America. Hopefully one of them becomes unruly and you can stab them.

What school? Im at KSU, probably most cucked school in the world.

I dont think either wolfs or sheep have the cognitive capacity to understand the concept of "caring what other think"

Georgia state

fucking this you have to go back op

I know how you feel dude

>Go to school off of military benefits
>git to call people out on shit without social backlash, because not only is it expected of me, but being a government bullet sponge keeps me physically fit compared to your average liberal faggot

Feels good.

>Giving a shit about what lost souls think
your fault to be this much of a fag honestly
>you know they are mentally ill
>you know they are low iq niggers
>you know they are soulless automatons
Why do you care?

Attached: 1541525248342.jpg (640x640, 129K)

Start arguments. You're a minority. You have the upper hand because they can't default to the "racist whitey" card.

Sounds like cowardice

dont worry user bro, they always act like this, my girl was in uni at a kinda black state school in 2016, you should have heard some of the racist shit they said, but that's what you get with blacks, just a bunch of hypocrisy and bigotry that they feel they're entitled to broadcast to the world, but what do you expect from literal sub humans without an internal monologue or ability to rationalize that other opinions and people do exist in the world.

t. Undecided undergrad

Thats the reason why i havent tried to redpill this class, i care because these people will vote and live around me

>one hijabi bitch says she lives in a toxicly white place and she felt out of place at the polling location

I mean, she could move to a non-white area. I wonder why she hasn't...

Based

Are you me?
Plus I get to counter racist sexist rhetoric by saying I have literally put my life in the hands of someone wearing my uniform, no matter who they were
We all bleed red, etc

Works 100% of the time

It's relevant because he believes in objective right and wrong, that voting against the left is virtuous no matter what, and fair play to him. If I was nonwhite and redpilled I'd pretty much decide that if self-hating white liberals want to hand their country over to me I may as well oblige them.

Venting is a good tool to release stress. I can’t just start yelling niggers and Jews ruin everything good in society to my family or co workers. Also fuck stacey abrams, bitch is like over $200,000 in debt, which some of that debt is owed to the government in back taxes. Georgia literally just dodged a bullet.

I guess I'm like him then
if I'd been a kike, I would've been the most furious antisemite ever

>Pajeet
>caring about saving cumskins who couldn't care less about Pajeets and are in fact looking for ways to kick us out
Why do you want to shoot yourself in the foot user? Whites are fucking insane. Either batshit crazy (the left) or looking to kick you out (the right). We have no friends there until the whites are wiped out.

Attached: 1531350886198.jpg (1280x853, 234K)

Cognitive dissonance or blatant malice

You say shit like this then get pissed about not getting enough H1B

The bus ride to work today was full of angry brown folk and technicolor haired women. Probably the best bus ride since the 2016 election.

t. Chatham county resident

this
I honestly hope your family disown you Fagjeet, cuz I know how much that means to you people

>I can’t just start yelling niggers and Jews ruin everything good in society to my family
yes you can
non whites who help us 14 whould be allowed a place in our societies if they want and don't reproduce too much
no racemixing though obviously

Does the farmer talk to the weeds as he hoes a row?
Don't waste your effort. They never understand. Thiers is a life of weed, booze, hip-hop, and pointless sex.
They'd make good consumers, if not for the fact that they don't earn money...not legally, that is.
Pimps and whores to satisfy the market for one vice, gangs and dope pushers for the other. It's not like they can comprend the visual stimuli they receive as input...it's all just flashing lights to them.

This is what it’s like to debat black people
m.youtube.com/watch?v=fmO-ziHU_D8

You don't get to dictate the rules, fag.
I'm only talking about supporting whites, nothing to do with H1b. Also remember for every H1b there is some whitey who's getting money to buy another yacht.

Attached: 1541244338495.jpg (406x750, 86K)

Bombard him with examples of white male liberals being fed to the wolves with no compunction by all the leftist victimpets.

Leftism is human aposematism. If he sees that the left are the true predators, he will go full MAGA or even full 1488 within a month and seek safety with his fellow whites instead of trying to camouflage amongst his true enemies.

> fuck white peoples
Famine, civil war, economic disaster, natural disasters, diseases.
>help us white people, let us move into your country, don’t be racist.

Do you listen to what you say or just spew unchecked condescension?

>You don't get to dictate the rules
yet
but would you rather we just kill you all when we wake up?

Lol op you are a hateful loser

Exactly

everything he said was true
did it hurt your nigger feelings?

>Famine, civil war, economic disaster, natural disasters, diseases
Not really. We were doing just splendid before you fags came to colonize us.
If you really think you're in a position to dictate rules you wouldn't be looking for allies in us "shitskins", faggot.

Attached: 1509500708290.png (1440x1782, 2.04M)

India wouldnt even be a country without the british colonization and you would be living among would-be pakistanis, dont forget the railroads, roads bridges, education sytem etc left by them

did you miss the point?
we will wake up no matter what but the sooner the better so anyone willing to help is welcome (aside from 11th h fags)

It's the generalization of every black person being unthinking of their own merit. Actually calling a distinction of people subhumans. That's a horrible way to think.

Thats why i didnt care even talking to these "people" all semester

that's not very nice to say but it's still correct

Don’t do this.

then haven't studied wolves very much, they can usually count to five. a dog can't remember numbers besides one and many, and a sheep can't into numbers at all.

Please try to find some compassion in yourself and realize that it absolutely is not true.

Being remotely conservative in any urban Uni is social suicide