Uhh guys Europe is overrun...

>uhh guys Europe is overrun, I know because ["outspoken" right wing twitter personality] told me they have Sharia Law no-go zones uhh why don't they fight back

>meanwhile basically every city in the US is more murderous than even our most dangerous, has literal no-go zones and cars get broken into frequently

what did burgers mean by this????????

Attached: uIWUM.png (1600x1126, 578K)

Other urls found in this thread:

hudexchange.info/resources/documents/2017-AHAR-Part-1.pdf
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

we have dealt with niggers for centuries without mass white depopulation and societal collapse.
the EU is looking at 10-20 more years, tops.

Yeah ok buddy

Attached: 1541520957601.jpg (599x999, 132K)

It’s called zero introspective thought and though I hate the term it shows how americlaps are NPCs. They aren’t capable of looking inward, and therefore cannot understand their self hatred. So they project all the things they hate about their own country onto others. This is why they are the most obsessed about being white despite being the least white, most obsessed about jews despite their country bowing to Israel etc.

Who do you think is murdering people in these cities?

We tried to warn you, but you didn't listen. Now you get to live out the American Experience.

>all major cities
>all run by Democratic mayors
>all with strict gun control laws (all of CA, Chicago, Baltimore, Detroit, etc.)

really boggles my noggles

These, enjoy Chicago-tier crime rates within a decade.

Bugers are too retarded too see that out of all white countries they are the most fucked. Or they do see it but attack other nations to feel better about themselves.

Don't conflate all of us with the right wing Republican NPCs, please.

We're trying to warn you fuckers

>Democrat
>Republican
This is why your country is full of shitskins.

That's in Scotland, which has a separate legal system from England & Wales. He's there because Scotland has a history of alcoholism, alcohol-related violence and sectarian violence (an overspill from Ireland); and football matches can be rowdy affairs anyway so it all gets turned up to 11.

Sure he has a funny label but he's just there to stop it getting out of hand. And by "out of hand" I mean a few black eyes, not 10 people shot dead like in your country.

>we were warning you guys
You may have been but the majority of it is mocking or shock that Europe is totally fucked unlike the USA. If not then we wouldn't have a horde of Americans claiming that they will uncuck themselves, deport/kill all non-whites and then proceed to save Europe next.

your countries didn't start importing them until like 20 years ago and you chose to do it, and now they're on pace to outnumber you
it's far worse

OP, i lived in the states..it not super violent. DESU the UK is more violent. & No i don't/have never lived a shite area. ppl in the states don't get in to fight as the other person might have a gun...The other issue is in america they have Murder 1st degree & Murder in the 2nd degree. i.e the murder numbers are higher. In the UK you have murder & man slaughter...The majority of those man slaughter cases would be 'murder' charges in the states.

The greenfell tower effigy thing is fuckin disgusting...the ppl responsible for the real fire have barely been spoken to by the fuzz...MUH HATE CRIME

the uk is so fucked!

This is not the Queen's English.

We mean that you should have listened to us. Do you think I want to see Europe develop the same problems?

Attached: file.png (720x720, 1.08M)

The US is also the size of Europe

It is literally diverse meaning some counties are whiter than Europe while others are darker than Africa

I don't project - I warn. And it pisses me off they're making all of the same mistakes.

>large American cities
>filled with niggers and liberal democrats
>filled with murder and crime
M8 this is what [outspoken right winger] was trying to tell you. Cities are cesspools the whole world over.

It's not worse. We take in a million+ shitskins legally every fucking year and let them have guns. We're far worse off than Europe.

It seems like New Orleans, Flint, Detroit, St Louis and Baltimore are the worst. I wonder what those cities have in common.

Attached: 1516520849_reallymakesyouthink.gif (1024x1024, 610K)

>This is not the Queen's English.
No it isn't sadly I went to school in the land of the Mutt...

Don't recall mentioning Europe....I was just trying to explain murder 1/2 vs manslaughter & why the US has a high 'Murder' Rate. Didn't do a very good job apparently

>looks up literacy rates by state
>least literate states are Republican
>looks up obesity rates
>states with highest obesity are Republican
>looks up poverty rates
>poorest states are Republican

Weird. I thought the Democrats were the bad guys.

Moving to Atlanta next year
What is the chance I’ll be Negro food? Can I join a Latino gang? Or do they only accept spics?

Most of our murders are black on black. Yeah, the murder rates in cities are high but it's all nigs nigging each other.

>MUH NIGGERS

please read my original postLet me reexplain for the mutts: 'Murders' are higher in the states b/c they are classified differently! In the UK Murder = US Murder 1, In the UK Manslaughter is used in place of Murder 2 from the states.

When the 'murder' numbers for counties are released the Murder number is high in the states b/c Murder 1 & 2 get combined. In the UK we only have Murder 1...the US version of Murder 2 is called manslaughter in the UK!

Fuck i never though i would be so difficult to defend the mutts! Not surprising the majority have never left their state...

>there can be only one valid point per thread

Look up income inequality and homelessness.

Attached: USA homelessness 2017.png (1022x541, 107K)

Here is a link just in case.
hudexchange.info/resources/documents/2017-AHAR-Part-1.pdf

I have never in my life heard of a rape gang in America that had 1000's of girls raped and abused for years in a town and the police hid it and the people that did it got away and are all non-white doing it to white girls. Only in Europe will you hear stories like this, where the police and government and people did nothing to stop it, encouraged it, and protected the rapists.

>>there can be only one valid point per thread
FUCK ME, of course a lot of murders are from niggers fighting niggers.

My point was to explain why the US has a high 'Murder' Rate Vs. UK/Europe. OP was sayin US has a high murder rate...i was giving an explanation of why that is...it had a bit more though than MUH NIGGERS

enjoy your shithole country!

violent crime is the lowest it's been in decades. so low, in fact, that new york city had a murder drought a few years ago