OFFICIAL PROP 6 FAILED CELEBRATION THREAD

GET THE FUCK IN HERE CALIBROS! WE DID IT!

Attached: 984A7DBC-7EE3-4D81-855E-83F909EB5347.png (1796x878, 41K)

>Gas tax is used to fix up roads
>People wanted it removed
Wow, Cali for the most part is stupid. Glad they got something right.

After raising billions they spent it on a bike path and nothing else.
We have the worst roads in the union.

The legislature said it was to fix roads but even before it passed it was ear marked for projects that aren't roads or even transportation related.

Attached: download_20181106_183931.jpg (753x1061, 106K)

>Gas tax is used to fix up roads
Then why are the roads constantly shitty.
Had nothing to do with roads. Fuckin useless high speed train has cost a shitload and goes to fucking sac.

>We have the worst roads in the union.
How sheltered are you, user?

Where were you when prop 9 was gutted by the supreme court?

I get a $2k kickback from the state because I write off literally everything including rent, gas, mileage, and personal expenses

fuck you CA pay me on tax day :D

>highest gas tax in the nation
>roads fucked

>let's raise it even MORE to fix the roads
>roads remain the same

Hmmmm

It’s going to be spent on fucking Mexicans and we all know it

Not much more than the millions of homeless in the state. We've put millions towards making shelters for them but they're still not built or maintained.

How can you write off rent?

Fuck you, that title proudly belongs to Indiana. Don't you dare try to take that away.

The gas tax was not voted on by the people. The gas taxes was passed by California legislative body. In January of last year, we saw our gasoline prices jump by 15 cents overnight. Prop 6 was placed on the ballot by voter initiative. It would have gotten rid of the gas tax but California voters are too stupid to vote for lower taxes; they always vote to raise taxes. The state budget already has money allocated for transportation. This gas tax will not be used for transportation; I'm sure of that.

Teach me your ways user.

clearly you've never been to oklahoma.

Weird way to spell Pennsylvania...
In reality though, some areas of CA are just as bad as PA and Indiana. Not the worst in the union though.

>be me
>live in Florida
>I4 Corridor
Gas yourself you cunt, we only get to use half of our fucking roads anymore since they've all been under construction for 5 years now.

We're fine with taking #2
California is so awful we can't even be #1 in being awful. We're second place in homeless too, behind Hawaii.

Our roads have been under construction since I was a teen. I'm 38 now.

That means you're a poorfag.

Yup.
And this state is too stupid to vote for it's own survival.
I'd say we'll move to Nevada, but apparently our commies have flowed over their borders.

I think I wrote off more than 70K last year

You don't. He's a poorfag and gets a refund on his taxes every year.

It was also supposed to make any other increases something that needed to be voted on. It was supposed to be the first step in being rid of the stupid high speed rail.
But, there are too many brain dead people in this state that will vote for their own demise.

You write off more than $70K a year and you're a renter?
kek
Yeah, right.

Yay, even more money for the state government to waste. In few years they'll want another tax to fix shit. Then another one. Then another one. Then another one. They'll never stop wanting more money. Never stop needing it. Never stop wasting it.

CA pays 57 cents per gallon gas tax already.
They NEVER use the money for road fixes, then every couple of years they put a bond initiative or tax proposal on the ballot and say 'oh it's to fix the roads!' then they spend the money on shipping in more illegals and giving them free housing.

CA is too stupid to exist as a state.

>there are too many brain dead people in this state that will vote for their own demise
kek. can't wait for these same people to leave the state when they can't afford it anymore. soon!

Let’s not forget how the deception started even at the wording of the prop itself on the ballot and CA voters fell for it predictably.