We need a civil war because trump supporters can't be reasoned with

There's never been a time in my life where I've wanted to join the military, because I never believed in what the country was fighting for due to the US being majorly responsible for most of the problems we deal with today overseas. But now I've become more patriotic than ever, I've wanted to fight to take back the country and stop regression. I've wanted a civil war for a while now, but that feeling only gets stronger. I don't think it will ever really happen, but I'm sure there will be plenty more passive shootings or bomb threats from both sides that perpetuate until either all the old boomer republicans die or enough people get tired of living in their "feels over reals" mentality that most trump supporters have.

You know there's a reason why large, rural, empty areas are mainly republican right? And why cities are mostly democrat? Education is more available to those in the cities, along with them also being in already blue states they tend to be full of people being taught from a young age what logic and reasoning is, and how you can critically think about your surroundings rather than being taught what hatred is by your uneducated, parents-used-to-say-nigger, religious parents. These are the people that are detrimental to progress, they're the ones that cause real issues within the country, purely on the basis that they want to "own the libs". There's never been a higher point in time where half a population of people wanted to hurt the other side just because they thought they were evil. Not even republicans, just trump supporters, legitimately wish they could kill a democrat. It's urged by our POTUS and it's been listened to on occasion now.

You used to be able to talk to some of them, but you can't anymore. You used to be able to demonstrate reason with them, using facts and statistics. But you can't anymore. There's nothing left of the republican party that doesn't scream "I don't listen, because I don't want to". That's why I'd rather fight.

Attached: US_map_1864_Civil_War_divisions.png (1200x752, 161K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/v0sdR-UdYzg
jasss.soc.surrey.ac.uk/16/3/7.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>we should fight the people who own the majority of the weapons who provide us with food

Here, have a (You)

>He thinks michigan is blue outside of Ann Arbor Detroit and Flint
I'm gonna be laughing at you niggers from the UP while you starve and chimpout.

Attached: cE1poLTCkfBab_wK6_u3fw9b9yPKiOPGwuJhOHmit28.jpg (783x767, 151K)

>Never wanted to join the military until it came to killing my own countrymen

lol leftists in a nutshell, at least stormfags are morally consistent

Please don't drag us in NC into the confed side again, hell VA is purple now too, can we be allowed into the blue please?

The majority of farms in the united states are full of illegal immigrants that provide cheaper products at the same rate of production, republicans aren't responsible for the majority of the food made. Also, the amount of weaponry doesn't increase the amount of people fighting.

Countrymen don't endorse a president that go against everything the country stands for, involving soldiers deaths being denied and US citizens rights being taken away, even citizens lives being denied having been taken from the recent hurricane.

So let me get this straight:
>the US military just said that the Taliban "cannot be defeated militarily", after 20 years of drone-bombing illiterate camel jockeys with AKs
>America has an angry, right-wing extremism problem that the government admits they are unprepared to respond to
>there are more guns in civilian hands than cops and military combined
>you have potentially thousands of would-be Timothy McVeighs walking around, waiting for an excuse to chimp out at the government
>many of them are ex-military and/or doomsday prepped
And you intend to piss these people off?

Attached: download (2).jpg (272x185, 5K)

why is everyone taking this seriously

Its a guy on Jow Forums arguing for democrats

this is only true of strawberry farms...

Like I said, you can't reason with these people, and they are practically begging for it. Hence your type of post, if you really wanted to demonstrate why this mindset is wrong you should give me a reason why I shouldn't want to fight somebody like you. Not give me more of a reason to want to sign up against a tyrannically behaving person like you.

Farmfag here, illegals are hired for harvest and that's it. there is more to farming than picking vegetables.

>spoiler alert: you lose

Attached: red team planner.png (1802x905, 203K)

>The majority of farms in the united states are full of illegal immigrants
Have you been on a corn or potato farm before, you dumb nigger? Yes, the civil war is a great idea because cucks like you, most of whom are scared to even go near a rifle let alone fire it at someone, will be wiped clean off our country.

What are you even signing up for? you realize the military isn't waging a domestic war and the commander and chief is trump, right? i welcome you to enlist, you'll drop your lefty bullshit quick once you make some actual friends.

kys faggot

Attached: Frog - Laugh (Left).gif (26x48, 876)

>trump supporters can't be reasoned with
You're projecting again.

The south makes up 60-70% of the US military, the other 40-30% come from the rest of the states

>Trump voters can't be reasoned with.
>Calls for civil war.

You're retarded and gay.

It’s like you faggots can’t even comprehend what you’re saying. Everything you want and stand for is a contradiction to something else you stand for. I can’t wait until the niggers you worship turn on you, because they will. When you come running to the gun toting hicks for help with the apes you let run amok, we’re going to laugh in your retarded fucking onions eating faces and watch you burn in the garbage fire you created for yourselves.

Attached: BA345788-3929-46B6-B260-C2AF983B57D1.png (609x717, 188K)

>education

Go ahead and look how educated whites votes
>R

It’s race and nothing more. Cities are blue because they are the most black

>Not give me more of a reason to want to sign up against a tyrannically behaving person like you.
Literally all I want is to be left alone. But since Wall Street, DC, Hollywood, Silicon Valley, Florida, and Chicago have the balls to tell me how to live my life. That naturally means I will vote for whomever denies them power.
All I want is for urban shitheads to fuck off. That's not enough for them. You are nothing but an imperialist.
As our OP shows, you would gladly put me in the gas chamber for thoughtcrime. And you expect me to bend to your whims?
Provoke us at your own peril, my friend.
youtu.be/v0sdR-UdYzg

>many of them are ex-military and/or doomsday prepped
They're much less prevalent and less capable than they'd like us to believe.

This. Can't wait to watch the soibois and NPC's get eaten by the monsters they created.

Look it's a tinfoil hat blog post

Rights taken away?

Go ahead and list what rights of yours have been denied, friendo. Ill wait. Unless you're talking about the Godless "right" to murder babies and well, no one seems to rightly give a fuck about that.

I want to kill you if it becomes legal.
You are a traitor, unaware and compliant, like most republicans.

Unfortunately, no republican has claimed the life of a liberal since 2015- an abortion doctor. I hope that changes before you shoot up a school., our capital or Vegas again.

Attached: flags-pee-.jpg (536x506, 68K)

>leftwing vermin
>racist against whites
>sexist against men
>believe newspeak like diversity is our strength
>destroying the west
>all npc’s
>literally cannot think for themselves
>use emotions instead of facts
>claim that the right ant be reasoned with

You are delusional and you need to be killed
Also
>facts and statistics
Like nigger on white crime statistics?

Please bring it on
>we need to thin the herd
>you will be killed by your own nig looters in a week or starve to death in less then a month.

Attached: 1519004592277.png (1600x1251, 727K)

>educated people are smart

Only retards who can’t think for themselves believe this. Anyone actually smart realises the left are retards who say dumb shit like “read a book” because they’re all npcs that cannot think independently

go back to twitter faggot, we dont want you here

Reading more of your post I do agree that no matter what side this whole current "gov because it pisses off the side I don't like" stuff is just going to keep backfiring on each side back and forth. Push people enough to one extreme it bounces right back like a rubber balloon. Need to restore a somewhat sense of balance. I don't really mean complete centrism but more like a fairer discussion of center left and center right. Healthy debate and discussion (irl not here on pol, here is meant to be a shitfest) we can find common grounds. When there are things in the recent times where a good majority of the country supported as far as actual policy goes and yet it still doesn't pass there is something seriously wrong.

>everything the county stands for

Like racism to white people? Leftwing vermin like you are so vile and delusional you actually believe this horseshit. You’ve tried to destroy the west for decades and then you turn around and say “you don’t believe in American principles”

The fact you can support somebody like trump and act like you are correct shows you lack the competence to actually fight a war, which is why it'd be well worth it. And if you say I'm contradicting myself because I want to fight somebody who's an enemy to the united states, then you're only proving my point as to why these kinds of people need to be flat out fought rather than talked down, since there seems to be no way to reason with anybody on the side that is already begging for an excuse.

stopped at
> there's

Attached: 1500125518651.jpg (750x399, 22K)

>Low education/IQ voters are bad
>they vote straight ticket
>they cannot think critically
>half of their population hurts or wants to hurt others
alright enough about niggers OP, how do you feel about the Republican voters?

Typical pubby saying education is bad rofl

>tyrannical
>from the racist anti white scum who use the government to forcibly destroy white people’s lives

This is why America needs a civil war. If whites lose then vermin like you will live in a shithole full of shitskins whose countries you’ve never wanted to live in but would now be forced to live in, and if whites win then sum like you would be executed

How about dividing the country?

>an enemy to the united states
>I'm an enemy for existing and defending my own interests
>mfw

Attached: olB0hX5.gif (245x213, 962K)

If it comes to that, it'd become a year long, country wide, siege on the major cities. The only states where you MIGHT get the rural population are Oregon, Washington, California, and maybe some of those east coast microstates

Democrats pretending to be patriotic just comes off as so fake.

“I love this country really! That’s why I vote every measure to make sure it’s destroyed!”

Leftists here are after a power grab, those lunatics want all of it.

>be leftwing retard
>come up with illogical retarded nonsense that has no bearing to reality

At least you’re consistent. Funny how you can vote for racist scum like Obama and allow him to destroy the country but when trump tries to restore American values scum like you act like he’s destroying it

Liberal indoctrination is bad.

Wanting to preserve the white race and restore Christian values to the west is "tyrannical"? Wtf do you call trying to destroy the Church, trying to destroy western civilization, and trying to replace or at least disenfranchise the white race, you commie piece of shit?

You have confused
>indoctrination
>with education
feelings are not facts

Attached: ill-spout-simplistic-opinions-for-hours-on-end-ridicule-anyone-34009448.png (500x513, 77K)

Please please please please oh motherfuking please bring on a civil war. I can't wait to start killing you stupid fucking liberals. and when we're done wiping you trash out we will start on Minnesotastan and the Muslim stronghold in Dearborn and make it American again. there are thousands upon thousands upon thousands of us that are fucking sick of the direction fuckwits like you are taking this country.

You can't really compare village Taliban fighters to lower class American white trash. Taliban fighters are hopped up on literal tribalism while American white trash are hopped up on opiates and fried food.

Can you imagine a battalion of fat white rednecks going in on the attack? They would end up incapacitated just from marching with gear to the start line.

OP IS A FAGGOT

ready to kill you fucks anytime.
I'll be your Huckleberry, say when.

This only proves my point, trump supporters are deluded into the idea that people that aren't white are the problem. Even though statistically the reason why lets say black people are more turned to crime is due to the economic situations they are typically born into, their parents aren't usually educated and will end up turning to crime to make some money or go on welfare due to their inability to escape their situation.

I know it sounds hard to imagine that people that are born well-off typically end up well-off, and I know it's a lot easier on your mind not to think about the idea that maybe the people you consider to actually be a problem aren't the problem, and are instead something you could work toward improving. But you're already too far gone, you can't even enter that realm of thought anymore, it's not possible for you and that's why war is inevitable.

The Jew joins in

>Typical leftwing retard who thinks he’s smart yet doesn’t have the intelligence to realise that getting indoctrinated by the far left doesn’t make you clever

I’d laugh but you’re just as embarrassing as every other leftwing retard who does it and then decietfully claims that the right must be against learning (because beta males don’t have honour and you’re not even remotely intelligent)

Why can’t you guys let people live in peace? Take Washington, probably the greatest US state. To the left you have liberal zone Seattle, to the east Spokane etc. Both sides have good colleges, economy people. Yet all politics are allowed. Yes the liberal side wins out but conservatives don’t feel like shit either.

Our country should be like this. This immature dream of total domination of the other person is what is the attitude killing America. It’s the Oregon attitude, total tyranny of Dems in their bubble lording over rural folks.

Don’t be a Oregon be a Washington.

>You're a tyrant!
>Now here's why I need to take unlawful control to combat you.
Like clockwork, my man. Enjoy becoming the monster you set out to fight.

More garbage essays. Start the civil war faggot we are waiting to kill you all

All this is missing is a bible quote, rabbi. 9/10

here you go user its from 2015
but still gives you an idea
ps this is just registered hunters not all gun owners

Attached: Largest-Standing-Army-in-the-World-B.jpg (700x2200, 673K)

Checked.

I really hope you fucking try scum.

libs would lose in half a day
let's do it

>memefag
didn't read.

>Like I said, you can't reason with these people
>Reality is people like OP can't be reasoned with
>will continue to be unreasonable in this thread and act like the thing he claims to hate all the while denying it
>But it's the right who is unreasonable

I strength train only on grip and do cardio, light weight routines and stretching, lots of stretching for everything else. Like seriously, my grip is insane. I practice a martial art I devised myself that focuses on grappling with a contortionist flavor. I call it the Way of the Bent Claw. I am capable of dislocating my own joints to get out of pretty much any hold, and my style hinges on my ability to grip a part of my opponent. Basically if any part of you is reachable by my hand and can be grabbed, you're done. I am capable of breaking a man's radius and ulna just by squeezing his arm, even through layers of muscle and fat. If I can reach your neck I can crush your larynx like it was a grape with one hand. I've dislocated a man's jaw by squeezing his cheeks. Even if I can't do that I can very easily rip through skin with my nails (which I sharpen) and reach into your flesh with my hands and pull out organs like you were made of jello, and I've studied enough anatomy to know exactly where to grab. Traditional wrestling holds do not work against me due to my houdini level contortion and flexibility, and anyone who tries to hold me will soon find themselves unable to do so as their tendons have been ripped from their limbs.

My current goal is to kill a bear with my bear hands, but animals fear me instinctively so whenever I encounter a bear in the woods they run away.

Once I defeat a bear democrats are next.

>My state is blue
Fucking Californians bussed in to my state just to vote, and won.
Can we stop this shit now pls.

Not reading your blogpost nigger. Remember people Sage goes in all fields

>Implying sitting in a college classroom scrolling through Instagram and writing papers that professors don't even read qualifies anyone as intelligent.

This isn't correct. If you dummy's want to go to war you will lose in a matter of hours. Bring it. Please.

Attached: IMG_7351.png (1044x898, 1.14M)

RACE WAR NOW? GAS THE KIKES NOW?

if it wasn't for whites you wouldn't even be talking you mental ape. kneel down at the power of zod

>Implying college level professors are intelligent
Top laughs my friend

>Can you imagine a battalion of fat white rednecks going in on the attack?
>implying we will be the aggressors
Also
>dumb rednecks
You don't seem to understand that we are your friends and neighbors, living in plain sight. And you are showing willingness to kill us for merely existing

Attached: 255.gif (500x416, 499K)

They really are mentally ill. Thank God.

Checked. Kek will stop it with the blood of our enemies. The shot heard around the world will be a communist losing its life.

What are you denying it?
Dems are evil. They are Satan's No. 1 political party.

Imagine if dozen of Trump supporters will start deliberately making fires during the peak of Californian Wildfire season. One of this year's greatest forest fire was started by a sparking vehicle. Extra 20 major fires will completely overwhelm the firefighters and will result in residential areas burning out, and smoke so dense that LA and San-Francisco will have to be evacuated, obliterating californian GDP. Essentially is will be equivalent of dirty nuclear bomb for a price of few full gas tanks. Enjoy your asymmetrical warfare.

Bring it fucknuts.
But don't start crying when you get hurt.

like i would waste gas on kikes... maybe some nutmeg but that about it

niggers and muds are numerous enough to use gas

Perfect example of Marxist indoctrination
If poverty was the cause of black crime
>then that should be universal at the same levels
>it is not
Mexico's middle class commits more crimes than their poor
Middle class black areas have higher crime rates than poor white and Asian areas.

>but you have heard that so many times you don't even question it

Attached: 1539763436854.png (1024x768, 442K)

Jow Forums isn't a monolith. There are a lot of us who disapprove of Trump and irrational behavior.

Go for it OP.

Attached: 1541553327222.jpg (651x589, 238K)

At least the US can stay relatively stable, here in Colombia is a mess.

The wind is primarily from the West. Urban shitholes don’t burn. Thanks for trying, though.

Lmao republicans can’t be reasoned with? Is this some kind of low effort bait shitpost? I used to be a Democrat until I realized how attention seeking and pathetic the left is. You want to talk about can’t be reasoned with? Try and discuss anything with a leftist without hearing the lazy regurgitated they heard from r/politics, Shit media, or their liberal arts professor. It’s a mind virus. You want a civil war lmao, I don’t think beta orbiter losers and a bunch of feminists would fare well against the side that are avid gun enthusiasts, not to mention most of the military leans right. Fckn brainlet

Attached: A8225190-0055-4114-AC71-5114FAD75D26.jpg (1125x2436, 206K)

I was just wondering how they got away with it?
So many Californian democrats in the voting lines that didn't even live in my city voted. WTF. Not even on the news, and shit.

Ok sure. Bring it faggot.

Attached: 496862c6b9b1c39f645ccbf52193c071.jpg (500x500, 67K)

Trump supporters would not do this. Your leftie fantasies are not within reality’s realm

I'm Asian. East Asians are well aware of what it takes to achieve victory against a people who are morally and emotionally weaker, not to mention the utterly shameful physical condition of the average white American.

I'm not proud to say that our potential allies - effete white liberals, undisciplined and uncivlized blacks, and revanchist Hispanics - are probably going to do very poorly in a actual shooting war. Nevertheless, I'm not just going to kowtow (lel) to a bunch of whites who shit on American traditions because of their commitment to some nebulous """white""" ideal. America is a great country and a civil war would spell the end of American greatness and civility. If I have to kill and be killed because some people can't control their emotions, so be it. It'd be a better death than getting stabbed by some black thug.

Honestly I think all states should be purple states. Every county,every town/city, every district, every precinct. A republican in CA have just as good a chance as a democrat in TX. If they really are the best they will work the best to win the people over instead of sitting on their ass because they are guaranteed to win by default.

>Even though statistically the reason why lets say black people are more turned to crime is due to the economic situations they are typically born into
Voting blue has never and will never change this. The nigger problem runs much deeper than just the economic situations they are in. A lot of it comes from a lack of parenting and a complete lack of respect for the law perpetuated by the jewish owned media we all consume on the daily.

>Also, the amount of weaponry doesn't increase the amount of people fighting.
Yeah, but it WILL increase the amount of people dying.
Behind every blade of grass, nigger.

Didn’t get a (you). Hmm (((they))) are here

Hypocrisy at its finest, or maybe it's just a divide among the trump supporters. It seems like half of you want to call me a hypocrite for wanting to fight a tyrannical force, but half of you want to fight ASAP. Begging for it like I said. There's no other way around it but to fight over who's right, it's the only language these people understand.

It is bait. But when it comes to guns and civil war with commies, I seldom miss an opportunity to talk shit

Attached: pgxgijzkcg3z.jpg (478x478, 31K)

>Trump supporters would not do this.
Welcome to the Civil War, when unimaginable becomes reality

>Education is more available to those in the cities
educated whites vote for the white party.

>And why cities are mostly democrat?
cities are where all the foreign scab imported workers are brought for undercut labour for the benefit of the elites/bourgeoisie .

>full of people being taught from a young age what logic and reasoning is

ethnocentrism is the rational choice, see
jasss.soc.surrey.ac.uk/16/3/7.html

> That's why I'd rather fight.
the future of America is like what happened to Yugoslavia. the only difference is there won't be some outside superpower to intervene.

Attached: animation1.gif (600x400, 763K)

Pretty sure you are just larping, but I sure hope there is a civil wars.

Are you under 20 years of age

Welcome to Babylon 3.0: The West.

History will always repeat itself because you can't change human nature. The only things separating the fall of Babylon, Rome, and the West is the scale of the collapse. We're already beginning to babble to each other, the left and right are incapable of talking to each other anymore. Newspeak, political correctness, and the censoring/de-platforming of dissenting opinions is becoming the order of the day. This is the decline.