This is what America voted for yesterday

>This is what America voted for yesterday

Attached: 20181107_093604.jpg (1080x1920, 642K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/KaylarWill/status/1059984376321191936?s=19
youtu.be/VYy77IGsBFc
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I'm so fucking tired of city niggers and self haters.

The rope

Blacks and self-hating white cucks talking about how they can stop White People from voting. twitter.com/KaylarWill/status/1059984376321191936?s=19

Attached: IMG_20181107_091900.jpg (1242x1484, 164K)

Attached: Screenshot_20181107-094535_Twitter.jpg (1080x2220, 683K)

Race war now.

>it's white people's fault for not voting for the candidate I like
>it's not my candidate fault for not appealing more to white people

then they get surprised when people start saying that the demographic change in america is a problem, it is essentially the same argument they are making here

wow 4 tweets by literal nobodies wow nice fucking thread b r o

Attached: sure.gif (500x281, 3.47M)

Literally just scrolling down the page, nothing but this. All these people are verified and have followers numbering in the tens of thousands.

Attached: Screenshot_20181107-100344_Twitter.jpg (1080x2220, 723K)

how do these literal nobodies get blue checkmarks?

How are these comments not racist?

OMEGALUL. This is golden!

Being journalists

I hate to say it but this country does have too many old white rural men that have too much voting power. Oh well they will start dying off and then real progress can happen.

No because you can't be racist against whites according to the left.

if you replaced 'white' with any other race your account would be almost instantly banned. Thanks (((Twitter)))!!!!!!!

Yeah, yeah, You're a twitter brained nigger.
If you are white and there was a race war you wouldn't be missed.

>when the majority of the tax base dies off the reckless spending can begin

What did he mean by this?

what a scam

They are all correct.

Most whites would admit to being racist if we were allowed to, we only hide it because it can cost us our jobs. do niggers really want an openly racist white population? We've had it before lol.

Tweets like these make me wish for pure anarchy so I can rape these whores to death and squeeze in the eyes of these shitskins.

Yeah, after being overworked and overtaxed for 30+ years, most liberals eventually turn into conservatives. Stop being so one-dimensional.

So, a wammen, a black dude, and two (((others))) are going to talk shit, now?

Yes. So we can fire all you sons of bitches and make you powerless NEETs

Well, the most concerning part, is, that there is still a massive ass ton of division in this country. Think about the optics of losing the house while maintaining the Senate. That doesn't make Trump a lame duck, if you buy into other "important" plans, but it does clearly show that the average person is voting strictly partisan.

It's a shameful state of affairs to consider that ~30% of whites voted for Beta. It's an even more shameful state of affairs that the majority of the population (everyone else) voted nearly partisan for Beta.

Come on, race war !
youtu.be/VYy77IGsBFc

>dude why do you care about anything xD lmao
Just watch rick n morty bro life is meaningless wubba lubba dub dub

Please do. Please alienate and demoralize white men further.

Never understood, they are white men - why don't they just kill themselves, hopefully in terrorist act, to start fixing the problem.

>fucking niggers and jew lovers why do they hate us? I can't wait to hang them all.

Gee-whiz I wonder why they hate you?

I can write a thesis on those responses and why they exist. Part of it is projection. Others are repressing inner anger at their lives not being great.

fucking lol double standards are so obvious yet they are oblivious

They're obviously not talking about Jow Forumstards, you fucking bonger. They're talking about white conservative moderates.

lmao

Attached: 1529865470148.png (400x400, 215K)

Do it. More people need to call this shit out.

Minorities constantly express hate and contempt for white people, and then wonder why white people don't want to be overrun with more minorities

And then what ? give out gibs to your own and nuke the fucking economy.

Have at it, I'll get popcorn.

Don't forget to thank a journalist for two years of their rampant horse shit.

doughy dyke

her shirt looks like it's pain having to hold in her chub

You sound like niggers shouting "muh dick" when you spout on about "muh rope" When's this day of the rope happening?

And meanwhile it's white people who vote this pozzed prog shit in to power. Minorities have terrible turn outs.

In rural areas of the south, blacks and whites actually live close to each other and know each other on a first name basis. Its the cities where the rich white liberals live far away from blacks.

I love how they say they don't want to hurt you and then the next 50 tweets are about genociding whites. What the fuck is that one guy saying about white Americans being the greatest enemy to the country? How could anyone ever think that?

How young and dumb can you be to not get the reference.

White women are snakes

Attached: IMG_20181107_141950.jpg (663x383, 33K)

RACE WAR

>mankind
someone take this sexists checkmark away

Women are snakes.

There would probably be more balance if they didn’t find an excuse to ban every right winger who starts to be influential. These faggots are engineering a culture where liberal literally-who’s can be verified and gain followings while conservatives get shadowbanned, throttled, or just flat out banned if they get too big.

We need to kill all whiteys, mayocide now

What do they gain from making inflammatory tweets like this?
>I'm surprised people actually retweet this garbage too

Attached: 1495248298456.jpg (3840x2160, 3.1M)

I just want a white person to reply “Voted Cruz, no regrets”
These people honestly think whites will bend the knee if they’re called out. Too bad we’re not Jews.

>they do as they are told
good girls

The majority of white women voted conservative. The majority of white people vote conservative. The problem is with demographics and that whites are being replaced in their own countries. Trump will probably win in 2020, but what are things going to look like in 15 years? In 30 years? It doesn't matter how crazy the Democrats get, brown people don't follow politics and vote for gibs.

What can you do to speak out about it? Like you said you'll just get banned, and social media sites like these are the public forum of this day and age. We can't change their minds because they police the platform.

Yep! Ditto!!!!! That’s exactly what I voted for bitch! I’m white and I fucking hate rural red state white retarded trailer trash DumpWIPES! I live in a rural red state too! Sick of em! Dumb as dirt!

Caring about what some other nobody says and does on social media is exactly the kind of screwed up priority that birthed the SJW/neo-liberal phenomenon.

Literally nothing but virtue signaling. It's hilarious that these people think they're going to get their way by endlessly insulting the white middle-class workers who actually fucking vote. It worked SO well back in 2016.

Hope you enjoy hating yourself. I can see it in your eyes, how sad you are.

You have to scan some federal IDs into their system to verify you're the human attached to the account, that's it

Fuck yeah bring it on. Look at the niggers voter base. Trannys, fags, communist. Mexicans and whites are laughing all the way to the bank every fucking day. God bless America, men.

Worked last night :)

Kill them all. It’s the only way. They have chosen their path.

Day Of The Rope can't happen soon enough...

How can ANY white person vote Democrat after ALL OF THIS?! Think about it, constant, non-stop, hatred towards whites and everything they are, even RIGHT NOW, when the only group that voted straight Republican were Boomers. Even I don't recall being this guilty when I was a liberal.

Attached: 3060506417_86f4505f93.jpg (500x387, 36K)

I can't wait until complete civic breakdown. Those heading these social media firms, openly allowing and encouraging explicit hatred for "white women" and "white men" while censoring those very people, will be held accountable.

For the longest of time all you had to do was give them a cellphone number.

Okay. Come out as racist so we can remove you from the work pool.

Dox these people, find out where they work and get them fired. Thats the game they love to play.

I don’t hate myself. I went to college and graduated. My wife has a post grad degree...we’re sick of white racist rednecks who barely have a pot to piss in, who barely got past high school, if they did, running their pie holes parroting whatever Sean Hannity (HS grad...ZERO COLLEGE) or Rush Limbaugh (dropped out 1st semester in college) pukes forth. You’re all fucking toooooooooo stupid to know how stupid you are!

WHITE POWER

WHITE POWER

These posts should all be printed out and posted around campuses in IOTBW Campaign Style. The Social Media double standard needs have more attention called to it.

why the hell didn't white people vote yesterday? you knew you were going to lose if you didn't but you didn't vote and now we're fucked

Attached: 1541201900795.jpg (462x429, 25K)

>White Americans are the greatest enemy mankind has ever faced

He's right, White Americans are just so evil, I want every brown person sent back to Africa, Mexico, South America or Asia for their own safety

Everytime i feel bad for dems, i look at these types of posts and vote red

Give them what they want
Fuck it spilt the usa into two and watxh how well all the blue counties can take care of themselves without the red

IM GO TO COLLEGE. AM MAKE ME SMART!!!

Attached: 820ffc3b8f14ea5145560a44a0dda60d.jpg (735x670, 31K)

Good idea.

If we're the greatest enemy to mankind then stop coming into our nations. I don't want our military anywhere outside of the USA. I don't want it to poke any shithole country. I don't want to go out an cause trouble in other nations, I just want to be where I am without my nations foundations to be radically changed.

White people aren't evil, its just that alot of them are stupid and have had their empathy weaponized against them by the subversive elite.

>I can't even

NPC phrase

Makes you fell like Jow Forums is a dying breed. They've got the numbers

Attached: HowTheCAGEDSystemHurtsYourGuitarPlaying.jpg (728x834, 135K)

This is insane logic. WHY WONT THEY VOTE THE SAME AS US?

The levels of cuckholdry from OPs pic are astounding.

I just can't understand it.

California is the 5th largest economy in the world by itself. They grow more than enough food by themselves. They have the best schools, best hospitals, best climate, highest paying jobs etcetera etcetera etcetera...I think the blue states will do just fine without the dead weight of rural retarded America.

Hey nigger-faggot smart guy. Can you give me a quick rundown on genetic bio-diversity, and the aggregated differences between human subsets that have been deviating for tens of thousands of years? Specifically concerning cognitive ability and behavioral tendency.

Attached: Bears-black-grizz-Distinctive-Features.jpg (680x319, 69K)

Have no fear my friends. The next round of strong white men are being forged now. My two boys will be leading this charge and they will be ready.

Attached: 1530820455990884972724.png (650x920, 1.16M)

so true.

Kill all non-whites and their handlers. Stop playing the jewish game. Stop paying taxes. File your 1040 and do not pay them any taxes. The IRS must collect in ten years, you can cite your 5th amendment in hearings and tell them to get fucked.

it'll be funny when being racist isn't in vogue anymore, i hope all these people are fired or face repercussions in 10 years, because honestly, this wont be forgotten, especially those who betrayed their own

The white man will awaken and then we will destroy those who attack us

Attached: 15371163790031263733817.png (1238x1056, 654K)

Appreciate the sentiment but I dont think we're in hard times just yet. kek
Maybe when there's an actual blue wave... or the caravan gets in..

these guys took 'profile pic' literally

You get one for hating white people.

THIS IS WHO YOU LOST TO, Jow Forums. Sick of the excuses.

>Just wait them out goyim

Attached: 1486011908843.jpg (2048x1400, 143K)

You know what I find most interesting about this picture? The two white men featured are both forward-neck, broken fucking losers. What's hilariously ironic is that they've likely been worn down over the years by people like the other two featured here.

Attached: B.jpg (589x598, 55K)

Has anyone noticed that these are all bottom-of-the-barrel unfuckable freaks?

Attached: freaks.png (338x359, 200K)

Dumb-asses don't even know history, let alone their own mind.

Attached: ThankWP.jpg (800x1554, 215K)