Religion of pieces

religion of pieces

Attached: LiveLeak-dot-com-6d8b24ed923d4ef42e1fe4c049e9d3ed--koran-_1541480206.jpg (564x564, 85K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=RM0uvgHKZe8
quran.com/3/45-55
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Religion of evil

Attached: 5962FA3B-B841-49D8-96A7-A2004A01562C.jpg (897x547, 138K)

too late user, so many larping, SS, virgin, manlets on Jow Forumsistan shilling for islam. They think that after gassing the jews ahmed is going to say 'sure white boi here's your countries back'

Attached: Definition-of-stupidity.jpg (460x429, 35K)

Why is this wrong again?

> destroy great nations with healthcare, school, good literacy rates because the "dictator" switches from dollars to dinar or whatever

> buu huu islam ruined we dindu nuffin

fk off, you ruin our countries, we come to your countries for revenge

youtube.com/watch?v=RM0uvgHKZe8

btw this white slut was awarded medal of freedom by the nigger kafir obama in 2012.

Geroge bush is still waking free.

So is tony blair.

Islam is the solution to your satanism kafir.

Attached: 1540021081928.jpg (1300x2496, 679K)

Alright, i will take the first one.

Quran 2:191 "And kill them wherever you overtake them and expel them from wherever they have expelled you, and fitnah is worse than killing. And do not fight them at al-Masjid al- Haram until they fight you there. But if they fight you, then kill them. Such is the recompense of the disbelievers."

Quran 2:192 And if they cease, then indeed, Allah is Forgiving and Merciful.

So the question is, do you think you will succeed by cherry picking from the Holy Quran?

No indeed you will not, because Islam is destined to be victorious. The kuffar of Mecca used to laugh at our dear Prophet when he used to talk about conquering Persia and btfo'ing Byzantium while he was still persecuted by them, but indeed his prphecy became reality. Islam is only growing, and will outgrow everything else, it is the truth kafir.

Attached: 11.jpg (235x270, 14K)

Shut the fuck up you homo

Quran 3:28: Let not believers take disbelievers as allies rather than believers. And whoever [of you] does that has nothing with Allah, except when taking precaution against them in prudence. And Allah warns you of Himself, and to Allah is the [final] destination.

What exactly is wrong with this? Look at what happened to those who allied with the non muslims trhoughout history, they have been backstabbed, becasue indeed the kuffar can not be trusted. Look at iraq, syria, libya, Palestine, the ottoman empire etc.

Attached: 11.png (402x348, 27K)

Old Testament copypasta.

No references from Sura 4? Missed a lot of good ones. Everyone in the West should read that nasty little book.

Quran 3:85 "And whoever desires other than Islam as religion - never will it be accepted from him, and he, in the Hereafter, will be among the loser"

No shit kafir, Islam is the true religion and of course Allah will punish the kuffar in the hereafter for being wrong.

Attached: 9.jpg (193x261, 16K)

>Look at iraq, syria, libya, Palestine, the ottoman empire etc.

Oh you mean those places that Islamic armies attacked and subjugated in offensive religious wars? Muslims don't deserve anything less than genocide and slavery - the very things they revere so much.

Quran 5:32 !Because of that, We decreed upon the Children of Israel that whoever kills a soul unless for a soul or for corruption [done] in the land - it is as if he had slain mankind entirely. And whoever saves one - it is as if he had saved mankind entirely. And our messengers had certainly come to them with clear proofs. Then indeed many of them, [even] after that, throughout the land, were transgressors."

Quran 5:33 Indeed, the penalty for those who wage war against Allah and His Messenger and strive upon earth [to cause] corruption is none but that they be killed or crucified or that their hands and feet be cut off from opposite sides or that they be exiled from the land. That is for them a disgrace in this world; and for them in the Hereafter is a great punishment,

Quran 5:34 Except for those who return [repenting] before you apprehend them. And know that Allah is Forgiving and Merciful.

Yes if you cause corruption, kill the innocent and cause destruction like the jews, you will be punished, unless of course you repent, because we are first and for all looking for peace and we are merciful.

Attached: 5.jpg (1924x830, 305K)

Of course that’s your flag, Achmed. Why don’t you go back to your shite country so you can see how truly victorious Islam has become? Never forget that Mohamed (May pig penises and extremely be upon him) was a pediphilic Arab warlord and illiterate goat fucker. I’d call you a dog but that would be a grave insult to mans best friend.

>Chop off dickskin
>Literally changes the shape of the brain
>Increases autism
>Chances of death
Yeah guys Islam is the true religion.

The truth is that Islam's popularity on Jow Forums is going to be a fading affair. Go back to your own home and things will all be good shit skin. If you don't then don't expect any mercy from us.

> those islamic armies attacked and subjugated in offensive religious wars

No those they conquered from the oppressing byzantians, the people actually chose the muslims because they were treated better under them, you can look at history and find that out. Especially syria and egypt.

Nigga if you’re gonna insult us, please be a bit more coherent. You post looks like you huffed paint cans before posting it.

Allah has created the whole world for us muslims to spread troughout, me personally, i do not have a "homenation"; my grandfather came from Pakistan, but my father is a half pakistani, and my mother is ethnic norwegian you cuck. Calling insults does not change the fact that islam will be victorious kafir.

>No shit kafir, Islam is the true religion and of course Allah will punish the kuffar in the hereafter for being wrong.

Allah doesn't exist.

The only reason you're ignorant nomads driving Ferarris instead of ignorant nomads riding camels is because of oil. That will run out.

Attached: Muslim logic.jpg (611x504, 47K)

Attached: JESUSCHRISTISGOD.jpg (1920x1186, 942K)

>the people actually chose the muslims

Just like the goats chose the muslims.

Attached: 6750850484605.jpg (361x305, 25K)

Quran 8:12 [Remember] when your Lord inspired to the angels, "I am with you, so strengthen those who have believed. I will cast terror into the hearts of those who disbelieved, so strike [them] upon the necks and strike from them every fingertip."

Allah is talking about the angels and how they helped the Prophet when the kuffar of Mecca came all the way to Medina to kill him for his faith.

I could go on and on debunking these pathetic attempts at cherrypicking quran verses, but i think these are more then enough. You people are ignorant, and even after the evidence is proven you remain ignorant. You will suffer in jahannam inshallah.

Attached: 10.png (254x198, 8K)

well you gotta be a STRONG and IMPOSING MAN to win in order to establish Peace
you wouldn't know anything about that you BritFag
your country is being invaded and nothing you can do can stop that
say goodbye to Ye Ol' British Empire
at least when the Empire was for the British they didn't get Fucked over.

Keep dreamin lad
Also
> muslim
> gulf arab

Stay ignorant burger.

The only reason the islamic caliphates fell was because they left the sunnah of the Prophet, but that was foretold by him pbuh, but he also foretold that we would unite again and btfo everyone, which will happen. Keep dreamin until then.

The muslim world is 1.x billion people trying their damnedest to emulate an illiterate, murdering, pedophile, schizophrenic, covered in jizz cave dweller.

That is your "true religion" lol.

Attached: mohammad.jpg (590x509, 53K)

Reminder that in Islam, fetus past 120 days possesses a soul and its abortion is legally a murder, and merely a huge sin before. Tell that to a liberal next time he gets excited about electing muslims.

> British empire

Lmao, the so called Empire that once used to be the mightiest, is a irrelevant island run over by immigrants, raping and killing as they please while these so called "british crusaders", can do nothing but cry on this image board. Inshallah England will become a islamic nation soon enough.

Attached: 1540022718463.png (1088x1180, 2.54M)

Attached: face.jpg (758x1024, 59K)

The only thing mohammad the mentally ill murderer foretold was that he would be covered in jizz while fucking 6 year olds.

Now he roasts in hell while getting fucked in the ass by Abaddon.

oh well.

nice try Schlomo all of these are texts from Quran are fake as fuck and anyone who want to confirm this just go and google it

Attached: 1530883495187.jpg (491x491, 42K)

At least she doesn't have to dilate that face

The problem is that Islam defines mockery and criticism of its message as blasphemy, and sanctions the use of violence to stamp it out.

There is no tolerance for resistance to Islam in the Koran. Any resistance is evil.

Is this something you really want to go to war over?

based akhi

Inshaeallah the entire world will see the light of Islam
and be one against (((them))) to one and for all rid the earth and the holy land from (((them)))

Actually they are some of the more benign ones. Anyone can read the Koran and see it.

When can we start another crusade?

shalom (((You)))

apparently she looks much better now than before

You can have Sinead OConner.

flag, shills for islam, yeah makes semse

Nice fake quran quotes btw, talmud on other hand...

Attached: ((.png (998x1134, 269K)

islam will remain whether infidels like it or not, we are growing, fast, and soon we will be able to establish the caliphate, use the quran as our constitution and implement sharia law.

Attached: muslimvictories.png (1900x1364, 864K)

fake quotes?? fuck off goat raper

Jews, Muslims, yours all bad as each other. Why don't you fuck off to the moon and leave the rest of us to live in peace. We are sick your your religious god is great and my god is the right god bullshit..

yeah, hello Jew living in Britainistan

kaffir scum...

> Trying to respond to facts and me debunking your pahtetic attempts on cherry picking, actually not even cherry picking, straight up changing the content from the quran with images of a woman who had acid thrown on her, which has nothing to do with islam and a paragraph of what i guess is you trying to provoke me. Lul sad kafir.

at least someone with a brain

Attached: 1.jpg (306x165, 7K)

Yeah, can't wait to slaughter you shit skins when it begins

> Islam defines critism as blasphemy

No it does not, Quran even challenges the kuffar to come up with evidence against Islam.
Maybe some muslims do or islamic countires but not Islam. Mockery is something we do not accept, and if i personally saw someone come up to my face and mock i would not hesitate to punch him down, but according to Islam that is wrong. The Prophet never attacked anyone that mocked him, or insulted him. However we do, because we love him.

Youre so tough mr kaffir, im so afraid of you.

For real tho stop LARPing you weak infidel bitch, you wont do shit, your country is steadily becoming more muslim, the governor of your capital is a muslim, its over for you, you cant even have butter knives and you want to fight jihadis ? kek

Inshallah

Attached: 4.jpg (634x423, 64K)

lol its you again
> your women are as degenerate as ours
> the mosque in istanbul was made during the byzantian empire and was originally a church you just built a few minarets
>you are just showing the buisness districts (funded with western money btw) and comparing them with the worst HLM of western countries

>Islam is so based that infidels have to meddle with verses to find anything bad about it

convert to islam and save your soul, kuffar.

Attached: ((((.png (420x420, 54K)

you don't deny raping goats then? but somehow you think I'm scum

Live next to israel, hates jews.....not a thing you can do about it though is there? because of your weakness, you live in eternal shame, goat fucker. all you have is mouthing off no courage. you are a subdued backward people who's lives are worthless

What you said also doesn’t change the fact that Mohamed (may pig dicks and shit be upon him) was a pedophilic illiterate goat fucker. I’m not transhumanist but it would be funny if we build a super AI and it immediately correctly identifies radical muslims as a scourge upon the earth and eradicates then as a preventative measure. Growing up I had many Muslim friends, and they were mostly pretty cool. Shia muslims tend to be less violent/likely to fuck goats probably because Iranians are aryan whereas Arabs are sandniggers.

The probability of low-IQ muslims taking over the world is pretty fucking low buddy. Paki faggots like you are smoothbrain retards who believe in a death cult founded by desert dwelling kidfuckers.

Right now I want you to imagine something:
Mohamed (may pig shit be upon him) is having anal sex with a pig. Your mother is rimming him from behind with you in her pregnant belly, as Allah looks on and says “this is good”

Attached: F080145A-F42C-46A8-892B-DF1BBB038D1F.jpg (480x304, 22K)

> your women are as degenerate as ours

ayy lmao, i am all for you coming up with insults and fair critism, but even you know that this one in particular is not true lul.

Attached: 1540192625999s.jpg (250x250, 7K)

How many times does the quran reference mohammad? How many times does it reference jesus. Jesus was a true prophet. Mohammad was not. You should be converting to Christianity.

while transforming everything it touches into shit
No thanks
>accuses the other of cherry picking the quran while cherry picking the quran

No thanks

God inst real. Your imaginary sky daddy does not give you the right to call the evil acts you commit “virtue” by performing them in his name. “It’s all right when we do it,” is not an argument.

we have been kind to muslims letting them share our wealth and they rape our children, how fucking low and depraved you stinking animals are, you will be slaughtered

Attached: shitskin.png (1305x748, 459K)

I forget to say after the bit regarding having Muslim friends — most of them were pretty cool, but as soon as muslims congregate in the desert they become violent and retarded. Muslim world rule would guarantee the eradication of humanity or a permanent dark age of child brides and goat fucking

then do an alliance with your fellow muslims and let the rest of us in peace.

I’m not religious nor do I believe in God : / not sure if you meant to reply to me or what

>dark background
>evil looking font

Yea I can already tell you're not taking this seriously and that you're extremely biased against al-Islam.

LOL

Taqiyya.
How about instead you kill yourself.

Oops, my mistake I thought your comment said (You) but it wasn’t directed to me

Worth sharing if it hasn't been shared already.

Attached: IMG_8536.png (824x9241, 2.08M)

Also worth sharing.

Attached: IMG_8444.jpg (540x540, 118K)

>you don't deny raping goats then?
has nothing to do with islam just like fucking sheeps have nothing to do with christianity
>you live in eternal shame
says the one who watches his culture getting reduced to only drinking tea while his women getting blacked by niggers and pakis...then again am 90% sure you're a kike shill so why don't go back to eat your foreskin sandwish

imagine being this stupid... what does the times muhammed SA or issa pbuh have been mentioned on the quran have to do with anything we are discussing.
No, we will not be slaughtered, you delusional retard, and about the child rape thing, it has more to do with paki culture and the fact that most refugees are degenerate outcasts which is why they left their home countries in the first place.

Cherry picking?

LOL

Muslims haven't stopped murdering each other since Muhammad died eating poisoned meat. Some useless fucking prophet died in the middle of his holy war and didn't see it coming.

(((crusades)))
oy vey, goyim start anndudah crusade, we need more land

>soul
convert to reality shitskin

Attached: 1524825428784.png (1960x1044, 956K)

>hygienic, clean, orderly society
hey if you're gonna b8, do it better

>im so smart i regurgitate everything based Jow Forums tells me

Explain "Taqiyya" to me because i literally never heard of it IRL you retarded cuck

that's the plan kek

Attached: g-ds promise.jpg (480x360, 30K)

Treated better?!

What is the Jizyah you scum fuck.
We have a name for it. Extortion.
Its illegal.
What is female genital mutilation you scum fuck?
What is child marriage you scum fuck?
Just kill yourself.

Way to totally ignore all the content fag

the absolute proofs that muslims are the 4th plague of the world

hygiene and cleanliness are greatly valued in islam.
*tip*

Chapter 3 verse 45 to 55.

Word of God, Sprirt of God, Jesus Christ.

Now convert to Christianity...

>muh guilt by association

Yea, half of the United states voted for trump and hold mysoginistic views. But that doesn't mean that a trump voter will shoot up women.

>what is the jizyah

im glad you asked that, jizyah is a 1% tax imposed on non-muslims living in muslim lands, which those who are unable to pay don't, and is much less than what muslims actually pay from zakat and other taxes.

If you dunk a chocolate cake down a toilet, I'm still not gonna eat it, you biased rat.

immigrants are
> 1 pakistanis
> 2 muslims
the issue is clearly one of them given that most of the shit that happens in europe is perpetrated by muslims (rape gangs, terrorism, living on welfare) islam is clearly at fault

quran.com/3/45-55

There you go retard, read it then come back.

>fk off, you ruin our countries, we come to your countries for revenge

This will be saved, so i can use it as proof that Muslims in Europe are there for hostile reasons.
The only reason you are in Europe and not fucking dead. Is because our media tries to tell us to be compassionate and help you degenerate evil fucks.
But you are in Europe for "revenge" Thanks.
Our streets will flow with your blood. Your armies against our armies. You would be destroyed and you know this.

> accuses the other of cherry picking the quran while cherry picking the quran

I literally copy pasted the whole context to a verse the image cherry picked. You retarded or something.

I pasted the context, being 2:192, and the whole verse of 2:191, while the image jew just wrote "kill them wherever you find them".

But then again this ignorance proves that you are not here for facts or enlightenment but for wasting time trolling.

> me being born to a norwegian mother, whos husband, my father, is half pakistani, whos father then again came from Pakistan, a south asian country is a evil act.

Absolute state of the kuffar.

Your mother is a disgusting whore and should be killed.

second post best post

Chapter 3, verse 55

It mentions Allah as God. It's time to convert, brother.

Kuffar rush into judging the quran before understanding it or its rules, they are too stupid and ignorant, not to mention that context is very important.

>came to Europe for revenge
LOL
The thing you're really mad at is god. For making you such a low IQ degenerate sack of shit.

Attached: muslimsineuropeforrevenge.png (1071x421, 69K)

> Implying your politicans would allow a pan islamic nation to exist.

> Implying our politicans are not corrupt kuffar who are only muslim by name and the only thing they care for is money, and not faith.

>i respond with fact
>everybody i don't like must love israel
I don't care of what's happening to israel as long as i can go in pilgrimage wiyhout being killed or sued.
You still did not reponded why every islamic country is a shithole? Must be israel and the jews right.
>if islam is a religion of peace, love and progress why do you prosecute reformists?

most of them are lefties infiltrating /pol
and trust me they are stupid enough to believe the shit they shuffle.

Attached: 1536588612019.jpg (2392x1600, 1.59M)