Daily reminder the founders knew this would happen

Daily reminder the founders knew this would happen

Attached: images.jpg (297x170, 16K)

Other urls found in this thread:

loc.gov/law/help/statutes-at-large/1st-congress/c1.pdf
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Daily reminder: They also talked about keeping out the Jews. Someone apparently didn't get the memo and dumped millions of them in our country from 1880 on. After that, they did what they always do and undermined the country.

Source?

>Wikipedia says it's not true!!!

South Carolina once had the largest Jewish population in the world, back in the 1700s. Some of the Founders were anti-Semitic, but not like you might think. We were extremely liberal relative to the rest of Europe, sans maybe Germany.

It says at the very top. Here's a larger version so your boomer eyes can read it.

Attached: free white person.jpg (1314x752, 226K)

Franklin prophecy look it up

The first statute in the United States to codify naturalization law. Alternately known as the Nationality Act, the Naturalization Act of 1790 restricted citizenship to "any alien, being a free white person" who had been in the U.S. for two years. In effect, it left out indentured servants, slaves, and most women.
Naturalization Act of 1790 | Densho Encyclopedia
encyclopedia.densho.org/Naturalization_Act_of_1790/

i started posting this here, now it's a thread
don't you morons ever go looking into your
history and see how badly you're getting
raped, or do i have to do it?

i've not seen one mention of the treaty of hildago
where america bought the land away from the
mexicans and then the president tells the beaners
haha fuck you, we're not paying you the three
million, the lands ours fuck off.

and beaners think united states land is theirs?
they not only sold it like the indians(mongolians)
did since mexis and mongols are the same
dna line. history repeats, behaviours repeat.

You Jow Forumsacks used to be good at dropping redpills. Now you just willingly accept and spread whatever B.S you read that supports you worldview.

Jews were in America since it's founding. George Washington wrote a letter to their largest community wishing their long-term wellbeing here.

they ain't jews kike lover, they weren't
here till the 1600s my family was here
in the 1500s.

i like how the bible says the kike
shall live on its knees forever in
the next kingdom.

That's because I'm stuck talking to you 60 IQ niggers.
loc.gov/law/help/statutes-at-large/1st-congress/c1.pdf

OPEN MOUTH BABBY. HERE COME DA AIRPLANE!

Attached: SPOONFEED.png (655x543, 168K)

Blah blah blah

Seems that the founders thought they were white. Sorry

Amerikeks know nothing of their own history, read Shadow Men for a much needed dose of redpills.

babby got btfo

Some people nowadays consider jews non white, therefore the founders wanted to keep jews out by restricting citizenship to a definition of whiteness that includes jews?

But do you have a source though? Do you even have a conspiracy theorist with 12 subs on YouTube that believes this?

We don't live in the 1800's anymore retard, get with the times and accept reality and change. No we will not go back to the days of slavery, segregation and having second class citizens, even you're republican overlords understand this so get use to it.

You give them too much credit. The founding fathers had no vision. They were simply idiots.

How is the empire going?

Quintessentially British of course.

That's because there were a lot of Jewish slave owners and traders. Really makes you do a big braining...