The Democrats WIN!

Good Morning Republicans, feeling a bit under the weather today? After a successful night of defeating racism, I must ask you all a question, How does it feel now that we can finally lay the groundworks for Drumph’s impeachment? How does it feel to now be the loser party?
Sure, Beto may have lost in Texas and didn’t quite get the Senate, but we still won the HOUSE! And the Senate will be ours the next midterms! Oh well.
I can’t wait to steamroll you nazis again 2020!

Attached: 0D10E0F9-8C86-429D-9B14-0B1082DC0D07.jpg (300x300, 20K)

>steamroll
Your blue wave was pretty pathetic.

Lol. Cope harder shill. We'll just be over here choosing who we're going to replace Ginsberg with.

>Cope
You’re the one who lost last night not me lol

*yawn?

Attached: 1541600002945.jpg (1182x1194, 180K)

i heard that amricans have elected some muslim bitch, is that true?

Attached: cucks.gif (600x580, 472K)

house gets nothing done for decades and
that's what you got to call winning.

OP IS FAGGOT.

I agree, It wasn’t that much blue wave, it was a red wave of blood after we slaughtered the republicans last night

What did they win? A few seats in the bickering chamber? Congratulations I guess.

man the low effort trolls today are out in force

get some new material

Oh yea! She’s gorgous and amazing!
Whitey will have no choice but to bend the knee for her majesty

Such win, very success.

Attached: blue-drizzle.jpg (1024x940, 107K)

We gained senate seats. There is a high probability that Justice O'Connor won't make it the next two years. If she leaves (retires/dies), a conservative SCOTUS justice is guaranteed, and we'll have a 6-3 majority on the court for the next 30-40 years.

So, in answer to your question, feeling largely fine this morning.

you sure? cause that senate's looking awfully red m8

Not for long

you cant laught about Bongs anymore

Stay strong brother. It’s only 2 more years of us losing like this. America is going to change, just look at Texas we only had to spend twice as much, and work 10 times harder to lose, but we lost by less than we did in 2012.
Just keep donating half your savings in 2020 and we can make America a better place for everyone. No way we lose again it’s just not possible

>Me Democrat! Dur hurr!
>Orange Man Bad!
>Impeach!

Literally the state of Democrat NPCs this morning. How is that different than any other day? Try harder Skippy.

>We lost but only barely
>we still won the senate that had barely 10 republicans up for re election in deep red states vs 30 democrats but didnt manage a 2/3 majority despite trump on full campaign mode
Poor trump barely kept the senate on the last fumes of his success.
>highest stocks in history
>still lose the peoples votes

Only liberals kill people and suppress constitutional rights.

Hopefully, you will die for your unaware and compliance soon.

>OP IS FAGGOT
if you’re gonna use homophobic slurs at least try to form a complete sentence sweetie.

Hope you dems have more good luck in the future. I enjoy the conservatard boomer tears. Also maybe they will finally wake up and realize that nothing will change by electing a Jewish puppet.

Attached: Huutis pepe.jpg (400x388, 19K)

no you guys lost they made sure the niggers would vote lol

Yikes!

Yikes! Indeed, Republicans must be freaking out what to do after they lost the House!!

The same thing over and over.

>Impeach trump
>You Nazis

Same left wing anger over and over again. You are never happy unless everything goes your way.

Soon you will be calling centralists 'Nazi parties' just cause they don't support you.

It's you who are the bad guys.

So what made you vote for the party that is literally the symbol of an ass?

>Trump is president
>Senate is Republican
>Supreme Court is Conservative
>Dems have small majority in House
If thats a Democrat 'win' I'll take it.

Shut up fag

LOL IDIOT WE DIDNT WANT THE HOUSE ANYWAY

STUPID NERD MAGA

You call us Nazis but we don't supress speech that we don't like. We laugh at it.

You supress it and freak out over a simple piece of paper saying 'It's ok to be white' and call it racist. But if you remove the word 'White' then nobody would care.

You cheer when Antifa punch someone just for them thinking they are a fascist, but when that person fight back in self defence it's racist or you are 'Attacking the Anti-fascist'

There is so many things wrong with your party that you don't see.

The Nazis never saw anything wrong with hitler and your parties actions are much closer to that of the Nazis that the republicans.

Nah, what really happened was the first domino of republican power tipping over

Oi lad, if that’s what you really believe, then you are very wrong.

Actually I feel really good about last night. You Dems are so naive. You have no idea how impotent you are. Kek

You can post this all day and night. They don't read and they ignore information they don't like.

OP is a faggot due to 3/10 bait tier posting.
Overall, lazy and unoriginal.
> nothing a beating won't cure

Attached: 1478100576053.jpg (699x699, 136K)

Can you prove it?

If you're a democrat then prove it with evidence that with feelings.

*Than with feelings

Glad to see the 1/1024th of a blue wave the Democrats promised

>nothing a beating won’t cure
Is that how the Republicans felt last night after we took the House? LMAO

LOL u guys only won a LITTLE BIT. SAD

Thank you Based Fin!

Traditionally only the presidential party’s opponents are motivated enough to go vot in midterm. This time everyone went out with you guys desperately trying to keep it all together.
You still got smacked

Maybe you should turn down your difficulty if the npcs keep beating you

Dylan roof

Attached: Juggs Apatow.jpg (541x653, 97K)

Attached: DNC 2020 _.jpg (643x670, 48K)

Attached: DNC 2020__.jpg (695x857, 66K)

I'm having a very hard time believing that all these lefty posts are unironic