Have you ever seen bleaching actually work?

I’ve seen this bleached meme everywhere but does this actually ever happen. Can a non white women end up having a white (or almost white) child? Does this actually happen?

Attached: B86D8E12-0003-4DF0-97D7-C4E3741769A3.jpg (599x628, 50K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=JIUK2KSbvvI
toolshero.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/12/5-stages-of-grief-kubler-toolshero.jpg
instagram.com/eurasianhotties/?hl=en
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

are you fucking retarded?

it may happen. but black color is dominant so her grandkids usually turn black again. in the long run black wins and the only thing you can do is never fuck a nigger, period.

Why is she taking the first slice? She didn't fucking buy that pizza.

I closely observed a mulatto baby in a pram recently. It was a light shade of yellow and brown, had flared nostrils and a weird, scowly expression.
It looked evil.

What about hues and what happened in Brazil? The Portuguese tried bleaching the people already there.

Sure, but it’s rare.

Attached: 6F554A66-7D21-4AB7-84B5-1534F50C26DE.jpg (669x1334, 591K)

I closely observed a mulatto baby in a pram recently. It was a light shade of yellow and brown, had flared nostrils and a weird, scowling expression.
It looked evil.

Depends on the race of woman. Arab, hispanic are easy to bleach. Black, asian, indian are hard.

Can you please stop shitting the board up with that talentless brat?

Bamp wrong

It gets diluted over time if your line fucks nothing but white people.

Attached: 634FF89C-FC3F-4893-8485-3D820DC893A9.jpg (566x383, 45K)

Chinese waifus can birth white children - even with blue eyes. Admittedly rare, though.

Attached: 1490402867200.jpg (495x495, 61K)

Bleaching is impossible with a fully nonwhite white. I have seen Hapas and Castizas bleached though.

It can happen in one generation, it’s just rare.

Attached: 5E8CC1BC-90AF-42A3-941B-D7B75DD5723E.jpg (360x240, 37K)

It’s not impossible.

Look at halle berry’s kids and see if you can tell they are nigs
Look at De Niro kids and see if you can tell they are nigs
Look at Diana Ross kids and see if you can tell they are nigs
Look at Whoopi Goldberg’s daughter and see if you can tell she is nig

No, user, there ain’t no bleach that strong

my friend is married to a jap, their kids are both blonde and blue eyed.

The darker and more the prominent features, the harder it is. I don't know why but you can always tell if someone has black in them. Since black people have probably the most prominent features of all

the idea behind this is that there will be purebred white children willing to breed with the mutt the mud produced
of course since the white dad was already too ugly/autistic to breed with a white stacy the chances of that would be slim even if the white population wasn't cut in half with each new generation globally

>he always cries afterwards
>he a gud boy

Attached: 201811061541512048200.jpg (448x798, 169K)

Yeah, me.
>be half Colombian
>blue eyes
>still pink nipples and white bottoms of hands/feet
>could go to Europe and blend in
>still some % JUST-tier shitskin mystery meat

My dad is getting me an Ancestry test for Christmas, I'll post my results.

South fucking America dude.
Jfc you are one retarded bong.

Good thread.

Attached: 1541435036429.jpg (711x638, 60K)

Yes. It works. The only way to save the white race is for all white men to marry a black waifu and impregnate her.

Hapas and castizos bleach easy.

Attached: 46CA3E79-361D-46CF-BB2C-D5DFA7F7142C.jpg (750x1301, 892K)

Attached: 97DA9DB9-9B0A-41DB-8242-407168C0370C.jpg (628x1198, 725K)

>blue eyes = recessive alleles
>blonde hair = recessive alleles
>fair skin = recessive alleles

>eyes = ACA2, HERC2 and their alleles
>skin = SLC24A5 and SLC45A2
>hair = KITLG allele, TYRP1 ptotein

>this bleached meme
Lrn2meme fgt pls

It fades eventually, if your descendants know to keep breeding white.

Attached: 5F2BCC0B-C061-4C77-9B5D-0EF574FFBEDB.jpg (1080x1333, 112K)

if you have infinite amount of white people and their offspring will get bleached more and more, then yes, but if you mean from just one try, then no, the kid will be swarthy, but less swarthy than the nigger parent and so on

her mother cheated.

Not that I want to be white since most of you age like shit and are ugly as fuck but I'm white skinned and blue eyed and fully non white

Being fair skinned and light coloured eyes is not a white trait..

Attached: 5I8TPYl.jpg (1440x2560, 283K)

you look gross

I've seen blonde haired, blue eyed, white skinned quadroons and 1/8th niggers with European facial and structural features. But Genetics are a funny thing, I also know a Pakistani blue eyed ginger with freckles who can't go out in the sun without burning. His parents are darker than the shits I take but he must be a genetic anomaly and a throwback to when Alexander the Great conquered that region.

I know an octaroon whose kids look mostly white, except their hair is curly. They look like Italians or some shit.

10/10 trap.

Selena Gomez doesn’t even look half white

>her mother cheated
Then who did this woman’s non-white mum cheat on to produce her?

Would you say this girl is at all black?

Attached: 9F687709-1136-44E8-9AE6-50D9D13DE425.jpg (722x722, 66K)

There seems to be a greater chance to have "exotic" features from white male/non-white female interracial couplings than non-white male/white female. With white male/black female mixes, the kids are more likely to have light eyes and hair, along with hybrid instead of kinky hair. One generation can't change the appearance too much but 2 or 3 usually can. And since genes travel together on chromosomes(like blonde hair and blue eyes), selecting the lightest mulattos will generally produce light kids that are 75/25. Another thing to remember is that many non-whites in america are carrying a large chunk of european DNA. So don't assume that fucking a jungle bunny from sierra leone is going to bleach anything.

An example of a favorable 75/25 is this (former) semon demon. The thing is, you could also end up with something different like the twins in this video:

youtube.com/watch?v=JIUK2KSbvvI

While bleaching might work in some instances, it's hard to see the benefits over the risks of simply picking a white partner from the start.

Attached: august ames.jpg (633x950, 61K)

I see it a little yes

Im a hapa and look off-white for sure. Definitely depends on the person.

How should i know, i wasn't even alive when she was born.

In one generation even if if the skin is lighter, the features usually still favour the other parent more.

Attached: 1AABFC1B-A53F-408B-AA42-2BC5E6FAE664.jpg (750x470, 374K)

How many generations until my descendants are bleached? I'm currently dating a blonde woman of W. European descent.

Attached: ancestry.png (381x169, 28K)

Somi is half korean and she cute AF

Attached: somi.jpg (400x600, 17K)

You know what you’re talking about, user.

But sometimes the black is very strong. I’ve seen quadroons marry Aryan looking Germans and have dark haired, dark eyed kids who are pale but tan well. But I am in Africa, so perhaps one more bleach is needed.

20 Generations.

350 years kek

A friend of mine and his brothers all had very dark hair and eyebrows but extremely pale skin and mostly Caucasian features. His dad was the swarthiest poo in loo Indian you can imagine but his mom was red haired Irish. I suspect that dark Indian skin is qualitatively very different from African skin in terms of cellular makeup and genetic dominance.

To many to be worth it. Take your cuck bs out of my thread

Modern Italians?

I’m mixed race and if you saw me, you’d just assume I was white. If you saw my son, who is also mixed race, you wouldn’t think he was anything but white; since he has blonde hair and blue eyes.

the bleaching trope has very little to do with the colour of the offspring m8

Only a white woman can give birth to a white baby

No maybe 4-5

OP, you are in stage 3.

toolshero.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/12/5-stages-of-grief-kubler-toolshero.jpg

I have, this black lady i work with introduced me to her kids and they were white as hell, had curly negro hair though. it's pretty rare if we are honest, most mixed race kids look black if they have black.

>half black half asian
>looks black
>half black half arab
>looks black
>half black half white
>looks black
>half black half beaner
>looks black

if you actually value your race you won't mix races especially with blacks. honestly though, the future of earth is a mutt race with no identity or culture. even blacks as we currently know them won't exist, just mulattoes. There will still be discrimination though because bloodline will become important over race. mullatoes with European genetics will probably still get blamed for everything.

Her parents.

Attached: 3F778EB1-BC03-4781-B53E-326C26D4A9B6.jpg (640x483, 309K)

What are you a mix off and what is your son a mix off?

Only in white - Hispanic mixes

>linking to a picture
>on an imageboard
that's it, I'm leaving Jow Forums and not coming back. I should've done this a long time ago, this place is overran with boomers, redditors and mentally ill people now.

Yes.

Attached: 1510143727450.png (720x893, 1.17M)

black genes are not "dominant" and white genes are not "recessive"

Its the vast differences between the racial phenotypes. The large differences in phenotypes between two races that will make 1/4 or 1/8 highly visible. 3/4 white 1/4 amerind will look more white than 3/4 white 1/4 negro because amerinds look closer to whites that whites are to black. The same thing goes for neanderthal admixture in europeans and the resultant determining physical characteristics of it.

As a hapa, I really think you could have picked more aesthetical examples of the species.

instagram.com/eurasianhotties/?hl=en

It's true that replicating the european facial structure is difficult, the strong brow and nose bridge take at least 2 generations to form. People from the middle east have an easier time giving these features as evidenced in west africans who intermarried with hebrews, persians and arabs over the centuries. The more exaggerated the features, the easier it seems to show up in the next generation.

One more bleach is always needed.

Hispanic isn’t a race, the “Hispanic” parent would have to be near full Iberian for that to happen.

im quadroon and look way whiter than that

The genes that code for phenotypical traits are, in fact, recessive and will never be expressed if there are more pairs of dominant alleles with average allelic variation in a heterozygous permutation.

People that are pompous and arrogant about things they do not understand are embarrassing.

My father is mixed; his mother is white and his father was a combination of Native American, Middle Eastern, and the Iberian regions. My mother is fully white; with her lineage being traced back to England, Ireland, Finland, etc. But even though my father is a very dark brown, I turned out very light skinned. My son's mother is mixed, she's white(german ancestry) and Mexican, so she's not very dark to begin with, despite her father being somewhat brown. My son is even more fair skinned than I am; with blonde hair and blue eyes.

Anglo-Indians and some Happas can end up looking very white.
Depends how the genetic dice roll.

Right
I should of said mestizo

Currently work with a half white half Mexican girl with blue eyes and brown hair
And her mom is a goblina

Holy fuck you people are all complete mongrels.

how old are the kids?
some features can change by adulthood

you completely misunderstand what I am saying

Goblina like full Mayan?

Quarter black from Africa or quarter African American?

That's not what it means retard.

Blond hair and blue eyes don’t always look white though...

Attached: 91FD9C91-7DA1-48CD-AD58-BBE31AC05C0A.jpg (341x407, 129K)

For the most part Mexicans are easy to bleach. I have a coworker whos father is white and his mother Mexican and he came out blonde with blue eyes but acts like a cholo. Ive seen a lot of white Mexicans, but youd have to racemix with a fairly tanned Mexican to almost pale to get that result. I also dont know if its worth it because the goblina might get big once she pops a few kids.

>pic related

Attached: 6CC82AFA-2BBD-4EB2-BEFE-9EE31C2D60BA.jpg (230x219, 27K)

This, that makes a huge difference since terms like quadroon aren’t technically used in America, there if you are one drop black you’re black, so a black grandparent could mean anything.

That’s a big white mouth hole.

It is what it is.

True, but he looks more like this than that.

Attached: c9f9b9546de9730e54974121a0d4ca2d.jpg (640x427, 31K)

>100 years is "easy"

Not full Mayan but definitely can tell she’s Mexican

>instagram.com/eurasianhotties/?hl=en

mongrel is not a species.

You have a massive forehead.

Then your gf is probably closer to a castizo or white leaning mestizo. In any case most likely has more white genes than not, so of course she can have blue eyes so you’re safe.

Dressing your small child up like a hipster teen/adult is dangerous business imho.

I have stricter definitions.

No, retard. And race is more than skin color. You'd be dropping IQ unless you breeded with an asian. In which case the asian would be dropping IQ by breeding with you.

I have a stricter definition.*

Just anecdotal but had a kid with a black girl and the kid is getting there. Curly hair instead of brillo, my green eyes and other features. If she ends up having kids with a white guy in turn, then either them or their kids will be unable to be told apart from white.

What even is this?

Mother doesn't look like a negress though, more like Indian. Daughter is qt 3.14.

Creepy af.

>more aesthetic hapas
Remy Hii is a good looking guy no homo. That Instagram account is entirely women from what I can see, and it seems to be composed of only cherrypicked many times Indonesian hapas that basically look like dark haired white women. In that case I could have cherrypicked the whitest half white mutts for each race but that would defeat the purpose and disrupt the flow of the chart. I tried to pick intermediates/averages to show the progression. Also Keanu Reeves is pretty much the argument for a pro-mixing stance if there ever was one.

Attached: A00F3772-8FB7-438A-BEAA-476FA5E2E1AD.jpg (640x640, 66K)

It's easy to bleach most Indians. I have a cousin who married and had children with an Indian woman. His kids pass as white.

Indians stand close to us, genetically.