White people are actually albino Indians from India LOL

white people are actually albino Indians from India LOL

Attached: albinoIndiansLOLareU.jpg (634x482, 102K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=PE7kfSN_icw&t=2432s
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Pajeet Kennedy O'Sullivan

Attached: rtrtrtrtrtrt.png (220x300, 169K)

I see, to prevent the rise of T-series pewdiepie came to India

pure Nordic

This logic is so funny. Brown people also believe that racism is all about the color of the skin and not the genetics.

Attached: F4FCB95A-8CFD-4303-9355-4FF37D42B692.jpg (606x506, 42K)

They look like Finnish people, if you see someone like that he's obviously not white

I knew an albino girl in my class. Everybody used to tease her with “Firangi! Firangi! Bhago England!” (Foreigner! Foreigner! Go back to England!) I felt kinda bad for her and she used to cry all the time for being bullied.

Thanks for confirming my point. Browns are obsessed with skin color.
We would mock a persons stupidity or behavior which is caused by genetics not color.

>Foreigner! Foreigner! Go back to
Based. I see nothing wrong with this. If only White people had balls.

P E A K

A R Y A N

I never saw racism before I saw 2 people from Suriname in my village. 1 was what we call a hindu and the other a really black guy, the hindu with the lighter color couldnt stop bullying the blacker one, he always called him 'bosneger' (bushnigger) and all sorts of things and humiliating him.
This black guy was pretty okay, in a village with only whites 99.9% niggers will turn out okay, no one wanted the hindu guy around.

Be honest, if you saw this guy in your city would you ever think he’s non-White? Most children (including me) thought she wasn’t from here and thus she got bullied for her “perceived” race.

This pretty much convinced me that both White supremacists who say “Look all other races worship us! Its innate” and leftists saying “Only White people can be racist!” are wrong.

All races have an in-group preference, and I noticed this since primary school. Children who were too light (albinos) and too dark (Southern Indians) were mocked. If you didn’t fit in the average, your physical characteristics were to be mocked.

Out-group preference is learned, in-group preference is innate.

Attached: 792CE47A-0760-4C47-B54D-411C811F4465.jpg (435x600, 40K)

fucking kek
You should check out this channel, it has this type of content

youtube.com/watch?v=PE7kfSN_icw&t=2432s

Top right- is that Mike Ma?

Attached: 97002C8C-CDFA-4021-8C08-1808587555A6.jpg (640x479, 32K)

Oh hi, Billy!

Well if mayos accept their roots i have no problem with them lapring as aryan.

Attached: images.jpg (375x500, 26K)

This is retarded.

You literally can't see the difference? kek