How do we save the youth from (((modern education)))

>car ride with my little sister
>we talk like usual
>I mentioned or said Hitler when I was talking about something
>was unrealted to the topic but I think it was part of a joke
>little sister said "Hitler was a nazi and a racist!"
>just straight out like that, no more no less
>at first I thought she was joking then ask her where she's heard that
>"It's what we've been taught"
>explain to her that she shouldn't listen to these things and think for herself instead etc.
>she's 11

I know this sounds like one of those "My kid did X and then everyone clapped" tweets but seriously; what the fuck are they teaching kids in school?
I've noticed this NPC behaviour more and more from her as she gets older and there is literaly nobody in our family that is like this, we're all very right winged and we always have been. She has no social media, neither do anyone else in the family, we don't even have a TV so all of this behaviour comes from either her friends and/or school

This NPC meme s real and I realized that when she said "It's what we've been told"

Attached: 62039.jpg (960x640, 91K)

Islam is the answer.

At this point I don't even doubt it

Home school.
No Hollyjoo media on TV.
Define gender roles early.

Any person who is 18+ and already corrupted is not worth the energy to save unfortunately. Children are the future.

Christianity

Attached: 1529015119960.png (1440x1920, 2.16M)

it's already in effect outside the homeschooling
nobody in the family has the time or experience to homeschool

Good luck finding an uncucked church, I see more rainbow flags and poopdick worship on churches than anywhere else

Found the shill

you forgot the current year

Attached: yellowFever.jpg (2238x1000, 1.54M)

And how was she wrong calling him a nazi and a racist?

Attached: 4d.jpg (1200x1000, 160K)

>how do we save the youth from education
>clearly never learned historiography or critical thinking
Maybe you shouldn't believe everything you see in an infographic you retard, can you even write a proof? Who are the people at the top of this board

Tell me about it. Went to school tuesday and was greeted with a bunch of panels about the similarities between Islam and Christianity and a bunch of multicultural bullshit. From what I could make of it it was done by students from pediatrics, a female dominated study.

Fuck off, no it isn't. If Islam is so great, why is the Islamic world so terrible that Muslims keep trying to leave their countries for the west?

The more Islam a country has, the closer it is to being a shithole. France is a bigger shithole than a lot of countries, in part due to their populace with MENA origins.

Muslims in my country get arrested for groping minors at public pools and murdering and raping 13 year old girls, they literally do nothing good or bring nothing of value to the table.

KYS

Attached: IMG_8536.png (824x9241, 2.08M)

>implying hitler wasn’t a nazi racist

So you'd rather fuck goats rather than cucks
News flash: clergy =/= religion
Most western EU countries have branches of right wing Christianity that oppose the local clergy. I'm in a traditionalist and identitarian one right now. More than one person here would march on Jerusalem and Constantinople tomorrow, however before that local problems have to be fixed. Such as full sovereignty and getting rid of niggers. Start searching for groups and joining them, instead of acting defeatist.

Criminals get the first bullet in an Islamic society

And Muslims will steal the wealth of western countries and turn into a rich Islamic country and nobody will stop us. Lmaoing at "Christians" thinking they will change anything

She isn't wrong.

But her immediately reciting an script to a Hitler /joke/ is.

The point here isn't if she's wrong or not, that's for her to decide.
The point is that a 11 year old girl is already being taught at school that a man who died over 70 years ago is nothing but a racist nazi and the ultimate evil.
Her head is already being filled with biased political opinions and morals that does not belong here

You're saying that but growing up in a right wing society would teach you otherwise. It's up to people and their parents to educate themselves

Its your duty as her dad to surround her with red pilled people. Women are especially NPC like and its important that she gets her programming from good men in her life.

You are her dad. Don't just casually ask her where she heard such things. Tell her that its bullshit. Red pill her yourself. Don't just sit there like a cuck as they brainwash her in school. Fight it by teaching her properly in the house.
>ur but dats ethically wrong she should come up with her own opinions
She is a female. She is heavily influenced by those around her. Instill her with a sense of confidence and give her the opposing opinions. Be the strong figure in her life.

Asking Scandinavian men to control their own women is ridiculous. Her parents probably dress her like a slut and bought her a smartphone. beyond salvation

Hitler did nothing wrong.

Unironically true

You wouldn't have a problem if things were biased in your favour.

>internet is available to everyone
>Nazism and Hitler all over the news.
>Wow can't believe she knows who hitler was!
How old are you, boomer? 60?

Attached: photo_2_oath_keeper_0.png (650x750, 19K)

reread the post

Reread what, retard? You want people to teach that hitler didndu nothing wrong and was a good boy?
That fucking moron killed off majority of strong European male population and killed nationalism for good

Agreed. I can't believe people are being taught that Hitler was a Nazi.

I'm starting to think same, these degenerates need extermination, one way or another they need to go..

It's a short term answer. But Islam has the same flaw of Christianity--universalism. Because of this, the jews will easily be able to subvert and westernize it, and make it as toothless as the modern Church.

I've seen people here post this as if it's some kind of pro-yellow fever meme

What is that flaw ?

Don't forget the general stupidity of mahometans. They'd swallow anything if you tell them it promises heaven.

See the lack of reading comprehension of this retard

Oh yeah , I misread. Well , on the paper Islam is universalist , but realistically it has always been divided in countries because some tribes don't have the same interests as others

>year of our Lord 2018
>not homeschooling your children
It's like you WANT the Jews to devour them

Attached: 1506958096821.jpg (584x305, 173K)

>Reread what, retard?
the post, which if you didn't you would make the dumb implications you did

Islamic societies are still awash with inbreeding, genital mutilation and other dysgenic behaviour. Your ilk are disgusting.

News flash, most of the criminals in Sweden right now are Muslims.

That's not Islam , that's Arabs who haven't gone through industrial revolution. Give them some time

Kid is 11 and a half. Diversity day in England: in the morning Hitler is compared to Voldemort, wanted pure magic blood people. Diversity is our strength! Later, kid is pulled out of science class to attend trannie drag queen singing. He is revolting, kid tries to slink out. Teacher catches him and forces him back. Kid becomes fully redpilled.

Hitler might not have had many choices, Suvarov and others think that Stalin wanted to strike first, and Hitler merely anticipated it. An de was not a racist against blacks or Arabs, just was not a fan of mixing. And some Jews were harming Germany, so he was right to want to get rid of them.

public education in this country is cuck and npc nursery. I have some muslim immigrants in my class and they're unironically the most based people. They all just laugh and call bullshit whenever the teachers try to push some leftist bullshit and back me up when I disagree with the teacher,

fuck you muhamed

Attached: bang the meme agent memetic himpact.jpg (1618x609, 279K)

>born too late to become a blacksmith's apprentice
>spend 13 years rote memorizing crappy game show trivia
>retain no experience or skills
>end up a master of nothing while that asian musician or artist practicing his thing since the age of two is a god at something compared to you
>well goy that's not enough time for mister boomer nosenberg, so get into a debt learn 4 more years of trivia
>well goy the market is becoming saturated with degrees so time to get that masters if you want to be a lab tech
How come so many stay silent or even champion such an inefficient education system that incurs so much opportunity cost? How does society even function like this?

Attached: 436534643.jpg (1920x1351, 661K)

Have you though about fucking her?

1. Do not put them in school (wether it be public or private). If you do they will be parented by their peers and their peers will be parented by the media.

2. Teach them about god and avoid putting them in "Christian" youth groups. These youth groups are the ones that preach love and tolerance of everything. They won't teach the righteousness of god and verses like John 14:23 or Matthew 5:48. Children and teenagers should sit in the nave with the adults and learn about god as the adults do. (all techings must be completely bibilcal. Avoid false churches).

3. Do not put them in college. It's like 1 but much worse.

4. Study proper parenting from the past.

There are of course a lot more things to cover but If tried to write them all it'd take too long.

Did Hitler not have a mostly black army for Africa?
Where did this racist claim come from?

This

gamers rise up!

>Arranged marriage

She won't have time to be influenced things in the right in your pic if she has a family of her own to worry about like in the left of your pic.

Using racism as a term to describe Hitler is just dumb either way considering by todays standards everyone was racist back then

Everything makes sense when you realize the purpose of public schooling was the destruction of Christianity, because it is true.

Attached: 1541208620582.jpg (684x582, 55K)

Yeah if you want a backward society that stifles life in all areas and hence leads to all-round decay while empowering witch hunts. Islam is poison to everything good and beautiful in the world.

But its not even up for debate that Hitler was a Nazi and a racist. If she said "the moon shines at night" would you also question why she is making such statements?

It wasn't like this when I was a kid, politics didn't even become a subject until high school. In high school we had this fat, short haired teacher that would always try to push left wing agenda on us like pic related which was extremly annoying, but nobody listened to her and we would often just laugh at her. We tied a noose over the desk at one point and when she came into the classroom and saw it she started crying because apparently someone in her family had hung themselves.

What's funny is the we used to joke about her and her opinions, we had a running joke that her favorite student would be a fat, disabled, black, trangender person and this was like 15 years ago

Attached: 1527691485781.png (730x600, 114K)