Are asian women the new trophy wife Jow Forumsbros? Im afraid it's starting to look that way

Are asian women the new trophy wife Jow Forumsbros? Im afraid it's starting to look that way...

Attached: 1536740424391.webm (600x360, 2M)

wife used to be like a trophy. now is like an anchor

New? It's been that way for 50 years

Ha ha yeah wife. Or a girlfriend. Or a close friend. Or someone I can occasionally hold hands with and let out my vulnerabilities and bottled up screams.

Ha ha yeah trophy yeah. Ha.

Attached: F1B4832A-6A8F-444E-81CF-55477BE84E89.jpg (256x245, 40K)

how does one acquire an asian wife?

Trophy or functional?

inevitable for women. they become a liability. rarely are they your friend and confidant

man up pussy. deal with your shit and dont put it on others, much less put it on a weak female animal

Attached: 69E74D57-DD6B-434C-888E-4E44FFBDF8E9.png (400x400, 27K)

how dare you use 1 punch pusy. you dont deserve to breed

move to asia

Attached: B19F040B-345F-483D-B2A7-6744071351CB.png (400x400, 118K)

Saved. I like these despite your inability to bread.

Only difference between white and asian women is that whites brag while asians lie.

>white women don't lie
neck yourself

bro Im here for 2 month and I have no idea how I should get one

The best is still Slavic lgs

Attached: ff.jpg (698x1039, 100K)

>when you are so American that even your bants are about burgers

Attached: Kaefer.jpg (500x697, 120K)

dat chinese bitch jus needs a good fucking!!!!

I was there for 5 weeks in college. Go to disco be more than 6ft and plow pussy. Watch out though dude they let in 16 yr old girls in the clubs. Some girl told me ash had to be back by midnight because she had high school in the morning. I was in the process of taking this hussy back to the hotel. Just be careful and have fun.

if you're only there for 2 months, just hit on every thot you meet at bars/clubs.

For non-white men, white women are trophies. For white men since they have too much competition for white women from men of all races, they opt for a downgrade which is white women. If you ask an Asian man or black man, deep down a white woman is where it's at.

Attached: hnnngh.jpg (716x960, 68K)

didnt go to a club yet. I know some girls from university and they all seem super interested in you since youre a foreigner but the "next" step just doesnt happen

Maybe you're ugly.

I know that feel bro :(

>let out my vulnerabilities and bottled up screams.
This is why you have no wife.

I think im pretty average

that thing is ugly

but of course for a virgin jew yellow fevered faggot it looks hot to you

waifu meme is spread by loser jews, and naturally loser whites just eat it up

White woman detected.

that's a yikes from me pal

Attached: 1541600609978.webm (1280x720, 2.87M)

>my room mate is such a slut
>but look at me and how great I am
It's a female incel who's butthurt that she's not getting laid because she's too proud of herself. Now she's attention whoring by back stabbing her room mate.

Cunts of ALL races are the scum of the earth.

Attached: hellomyfellowmen.png (646x396, 148K)

>female
>incel
user..

>too proud of herself
>too proud
hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

only if they're really cute, otherwise it's just someone's normal wife

Attached: femenism vs tradgirl.jpg (938x486, 158K)

wrong

While I don't like race baiting I can understand why asian girls are so popular.

I mean just look at that webm, who the fuck would want to marry some skank who comes home with a new guy every week? Even if she's white, no self respecting man would settle down with a slut like that. Keep in mind it's totally normal for western women to act like that, at least in east asia sluts are openly looked down on.

>easy mode
go to southeast Asia and be white. they'll be all over you and if you have your shit together it's an easy match for marriage and kids

>normal mode

China. same as above except you should also speak the language. Much more accepting then nips or gooks

>Hard
Japan or Korea. They already have money and if their parents are xenophobic won't want their daughter dating a foreigner. Can have flings with since you appear exotic but not much more a lot of the time. That being said i know a few expats in happy relationships with jap girls.

Attached: 001SaAbJzy6XkgawUrZc7&690.jpg (690x1035, 210K)

trophy would imply hard to get but there's nothing easier to get than Asian puss as a white guy
any poltard who whines about being a permavirgin should visit Asia, you get more game than hot 18-yo female in the West there if you're white

are you hideously ugly? you don't need to speak a word of gook to swim in poosy in China

>asian
>trophy wife
lel maybe if any wife at all is an achievement for you

Sure if you like women who treat a man like a man, women who respect their elders, women who want to raise kids and no ship them to daycare to be raised by minium wage niggers, women who think blacks are subhuman.
>Once you kids are old and been through enough drama, bullshit, you'll do like me and get a nice Asian women to spend eternity with.

Best
Decision
Ever.

Or you can have a 250lb 5'2, future walmart hoverround shopper that is the common women in her mid 20's who's unwed, with no kids.

Attached: 1541540668127.jpg (547x735, 68K)

The bad news is that if you want to go out with a nice girl and not some strung out gaijin hunter you'll probably need to know her for a minimum of 6 months

>The bad news is that if you want to go out with a nice girl and not some strung out gaijin hunter you'll probably need to know her for a minimum of 6 months
wow jap girls are perfect.

You guys in the future.

Attached: y38wtsmdt3g11.png (432x768, 254K)

Mrs. watanabe would make a good wife and mother.