Texas Going Blue

So at this point it’s a safe bet to say that Texas will eventually become a blue state based on the elections this decade.
>2012 general election
Mitt Romney 57% vs Barack Obama 41%
>2016 general election
Donald Trump 52% vs Hillary Clinton 43%
>2012 senate race
Ted Cruz 56% vs Paul Sadler 40%
>2018 senate race
Ted Cruz 50% vs Beto O’Rourke 48%
The governorship seems to be holding steady but like most states that are invaded by Californias and the third world, the margin of victory will become less and less.

Attached: D00E13BC-47D7-41E6-AAE7-A76A93BF6580.png (1400x786, 1.27M)

We've known this for years. This is the reason we need to implement real efforts to stifle non-white population growth, like ending birthright citizenship, building the wall, among many other things.

But then again I don't really see what could help at this point. Are we ever going to see a massive baby boom among whites so they grow percentage wise?

And?

Eventually, when California's liberal practices make in inhabitable for the average taxpayer, they'll flee to Texas and vote for the same type of assholes that ruined their home state. As a Masshole, I see this happening to NH.

And I was thinking of moving to US when I finished my comp sci studies due to lower taxes and higher salaries.

I guess not, besides many EU countries nowadays are better off like the swiss mountainjews if one wants to make bucks, you really did a big mistake letting shitskins in. At this point I don't think any Europlebs would consider moving to the US.

We don't need more people dammit. We need property down so we aren't enslaved by sheer population. We need land to open for innovative societies to start, ones that will offer technological advancement in safe White hands.

This seriously ruins the balance of power, the Dems would have an overwhelming advantage because the map would look similar to this when you don’t count swing states. Losing Texas is a big deal.

Attached: F280FB9F-1782-49A4-8125-4274ABB0DB4B.jpg (640x615, 123K)

Good luck trying to get an ethnic cleansing/mass deportation started

L M A O
Ted “butter cow” Cruz did next to zero campaigning

A man with
1. an actual personality (sorta)
2. spends shitloads of money on campaigns
3. has the most support from the millennial meme population
4. receives donations from boatloads of Californians...

...lost to the butter cow.

Texas ain’t going blue, thank fucking Christ.

Attached: image.jpg (1200x905, 706K)

The only reason people like Sheila Jackson Lee are still in office is because of Gerrymandering.

>Beta had more money than anyone in history
>Cruz was EXTREMELY UNLIKABLE, 2016 is still on their minds
>Greg Abbott won by a landslide
Ted Cruz is unpopular, that's just a fact. Had Abbott not been a good governor then Ted would have lost. Still baffles my mind that people would just let Beta win though, I knew Cruz was unpopular, didn't think he'd do that bad.

And?

off yourself

It will go blue but it won’t happen over night, it’s a slow change/decline. That’s what happened to Colorado, Nevada, New Mexico, Virginia, California and now Arizona and Texas. The ultra libs move into the cities and drive up the costs then they move into the suburbs when the city becomes too expensive.

>>Cruz was EXTREMELY UNLIKABLE, 2016 is still on their minds
Cruz won Texas over Donald Trump in the primaries by double digits.

If Cruz is unpopular in Texas than Trump is even more so.

I am hopeful to be honest. We have some polacks in high places. "Will they follow through" is the question...

But where do they come from?

Wouldn't Count on it as Trump did draw a lot of former democrats to his side which Cruz would never be able to do.

Just wait until people get their 2018 tax returns and see the extra money these policies are snagging them.

Why do you think the dems were SO desperate to get the house and senate before the end of the year? It’s because they need to grab whatever they can.

Pic unrelated.

Attached: image.jpg (670x820, 312K)

They played the narrative that Cruz working with Trump after everything he's said is a sign of weakness and Cruz never really said 'better to be productive than to be a constant whiner', which would have worked. This isn't even taking into consideration how Cruz acted before the Presidential election and before the endorsement to Trump, not to mention Texas was NEVER going to vote for Hillary. But after all that, Cruz is one ugly guy, the first time I even saw the guy I wondered how he even managed to win. You have to keep in mind, looks are an important part, and Cruz looks like an actual rat.

Stop selling homes to Commiefornians