Celebs are now backing Beto O’Rourke for the 2020 Presidential race

>Beto O’Rourke may have lost his Senate race in Texas against Republican Ted Cruz, but his celebrity supporters have already shrugged it off and are setting their sights on the White House for the Democratic upstart.
>“Beto lost? That’s ok. Now he can run for President,” actress Alyssa Milano wrote on her Twitter account shortly after the election was called for Cruz. Moments later she added: “#Beto2020.”
>Olivia Wilde, whose mother, Leslie Cockburn, lost her congressional race in Virginia to Republican Denver Riggleman, said she was on board.
>“Beto2020. Let’s do this,” the “Drinking Buddies” star wrote.
>Actress Busy Phillips, who has a talk show on E!, suggested the Democratic ticket for 2020 should include O’Rourke and Andrew Gillum, the mayor of Tallahassee who lost his gubernatorial bid in Florida to Republican Ron DeSantis.
>“Beto/Gillum 2020,” she posted.
>Josh Gad, the voice of Olaf in “Frozen,” hailed Democratic gains in the House and looked into O’Rourke’s future.
>“Looks like Dems will take the house! Do not let all of the other noise tonight deflate you. We finally have a check on the President. Tonight is a win for democracy. Oh and…#Beto2020,” he wrote.
nypost.com/2018/11/07/celebs-think-beto-orourke-has-a-shot-at-the-white-house/
Voters are also starting to back him for 2020.

Attached: 3EC299C0-9014-4132-A654-85E4A71F040B.jpg (750x929, 154K)

Other urls found in this thread:

hollywoodreporter.com/lists/20-stars-who-pledged-flee-country-trump-was-elected-are-they-945888
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>another white guy
>celebs actually think people care about what they think
Please let this happen. They'd have a better chance with Bernie, assuming he lives that long that is

Why would you nominate someone who couldn't win against a guy who himself couldn't win the Republican nomination to run for President last election? Also O'Rourke already said multiple times he didn't want to run for President.

He couldn't even take the Texas Senate race. Jesus, I hope they run him.

He should. And Cruz should run too. Then Cruz can beat and humiliate him at the national level.

Attached: 1541557127393s.jpg (237x250, 6K)

imagine this cuck running against trump

IT'S TIME TO REACH OUT TO THE KIDS WITH OUR LEFTY MEME TEAM BETOPHILES
#BETO2020

Attached: 15656667.jpg (990x1224, 160K)

At least Obama actually won a Senate election.

Who even cares about what (((celebs))) want

He wont have a chance to run

What really pisses me off is that people are saying he's Irish, he's got a creepy nose and a light bulb head on him

BETA-male O'rourke

What? No Sloppy Joe?

Attached: 1517429057940.png (645x729, 83K)

Reminder that Lincoln lost a Senate election to Stephen Douglas two years before he was elected President

A FUCKING WHITE MALE
Um no sweetie thats not how it works.

Cruz running as a Democrat? Well he is a rat...

Based Beto will become president and launch a civil war to kill white southerners

Lmfao beta odorke finna get slammed into a locker

He definitely is Irish though. Fourth generation.

Actually a smart move. They know Trump will win 2020 easy so they need someone to lose. Nobody decent wants to get beaten in an election

Cool campaign Robert.

Based Beto and Ocasio-Cortez 2020

If Beto is elected president, I'm going to like move to Canada

It could go both ways. CPL is right that white males are more electable and better able to spread a message. But the disadvantage is Beta won't have the "muh first womyn president" to campaign on.

That would be pretty great.

Attached: Nixon Elections.jpg (946x882, 275K)

No you aren't

I really really really hope they run him lmfao.

Attached: Waco.png (1198x1362, 1.59M)

>the voice of Olaf
scrapping the bottom of the barrel at this point

skateboard man bad

good let this idiot run
he's a worse version of Jeb!

Trans-hispanic tried to outspic el rato. Robert francis can suck a bag of dicks.

Attached: robert Orourke DRUNK.jpg (206x245, 7K)

He will never be president this entire discussion is just an excursion into the power of i

Also why the FUCK would you move to Canada are you some sort of Englishman

Isn't that was Obama said in 2007?

Holy shit do you people really have this short of attention spans?
hollywoodreporter.com/lists/20-stars-who-pledged-flee-country-trump-was-elected-are-they-945888

>can’t be Cruz
>Cruz can’t beat Trump
Please nominate him.

Attached: 47EECDC9-4CF9-4F59-9426-5920DC6FAAEA.jpg (1283x1468, 137K)

ah yes millionaire celebrities, the face of the worker's party

>the disadvantage is Beta won't have the "muh first womyn president" to campaign on
You don't know that yet. Roberta Frances O'Rourke might make an appearance.
It's HRC in 2020, 2024, 2028... She's not letting go of this. In her mind she paid for it already.

Celebrities dictating politics is just an extension of social media brainwashing. Popularity contests beget popularity contests and the judges/promoters know who is going to win.

Beto lost to fucking Ted Cruz. He has zero shot.

Nice to see the obnoxious Beto cult is going to be 2020's answer to the Obama cult.

How could someone who couldn’t even win Texas with hundreds of millions of dollars win a national election? DELUSIONAL

They want to secure >90% huspanics. Its how they lost.

For what it’s worth, at least Obama was kind of exciting at first. People really thought he would/could change things.
Beto is literally a cuck who would be as limp as a 90 year old cock

>Ocasio-Cortez
>35 in 2020
You may pick one. Only one.

Beto is a fucking threat. Get your heads out your asses and know what we’re up against. The goal of his campaign wasn’t to win the senate. It was viral exposure to the rest of the country as well as gauging the contention of Texas. Cruz won by a razor thin margin. Texas might be a battleground state in 2020 if Beto runs. If he’s able to win Texas (Which isn’t unlikely), that combined with Commiefornia will give him a MAJOR edge in electoral votes.

He’s the Dems best shot in 2020: A charismatic Obama-vibe individual with communist tendencies and shitlib values— a strong representative of the party with populist appeal on top.

Focus on the long fight you fucking niggers. Be prepared for a major battle in two years.

Attached: image.jpg (750x1199, 399K)

Well of course they do, they donated tens of millions to his Senate campaign and now they want their pay off.

no shit sherlock

Its funny. The dems. are complete grifters.

this is the end of Trump

F

Except his campaign violated a number of FEC laws by illegally using campaign finances to fund this invading horde of illegals in Mexico.

His shot at the White House is over before it began.

i'm sure this will matter a lot

Why Beto? Isn't his name Richard or some shit?

Celebrities are literally dangerously stupid and everyone knows by now

Not if Gen Z turns out to be as conservative as projected come election season

This is the most retarded meme that I've ever seen. The Democrats have a deep bench. Why would they need a guy who can't even win an office?

I wish McGovern would have won

Couldn't even beat Cruz

Yeah good luck with beating Trump.

they have no one else and a Dem who gets 49% in Texas isn't a bad option

>couldn't even take the Texas Senate race

He's a democrat in Texas you absolute fuckwit. That's like saying Trump couldn't "even" take the Vermont Senate race, if he ran

the coasts love him

>deep pocketed celebs want Beto as president
Based Beto, another 70 mil secured for your 2020 run

>couldn't even win senate
>presidential material
XDDDDDDD FUGGIN SAVED

>they have no one else and a Dem who gets 49% in Texas isn't a bad option
They have an enormous bench that ranges from Biden and Gillibrand to Bernie and Warren. On top of that, Trump is vulnerable now.

I was listening to some Democrats in class discussing his potential 2020 run and they literally said “eww no more white men please.”

Attached: 9494613A-5DB5-46B4-974E-EADD559EFF1B.jpg (815x825, 207K)

You're full of shit.

He got bullied out of politics already

Not enough to win.

He can't even win his home state. He literally doesn't have a chance in hell.
Plus it's her turn.

Attached: 1537399204909.jpg (1744x1568, 606K)

no one of these are viable
Biden will be almost 80 by 2020, Pocahontas is a joke, Gillibrand is irrelevant and Bernie is hated by the Hillshills
None of these are memorable charismatic figures but this guy is

Eh, you don't know that at all. He has both the corporate and the populist working class support.

>Couldnt even beat the defeated corpse of "Lyin' Ted" that Trump left behind, even after outspending him by 3x
Yikes!

That be fun

Attached: Screenshot_2018-11-06-15-02-52-1.png (1080x1547, 1.09M)

What do we say? Split them!

#justanotherwhiteguy
>#justanotherwhiteguy
#justanotherwhiteguy
>#justanotherwhiteguy
#justanotherwhiteguy
>#justanotherwhiteguy
#justanotherwhiteguy
>#justanotherwhiteguy

before elections
>GO BETO, TEXAS WILL GO BLUE, BETO CAN DO IT

after elections
>uhh, sweety, it's texas, no one ACTUALLY thought it would go blue, duhh

go ahead, support Beto for 2020, make it easy for Trump

I believe so too but as a great pick for running mate not president just yet but soon

>beto
>a threat

no, it's the spics and californians living in texas that are the threat

Nobody will pick him over Harris,Warren Booker etc.

can someone explain why celebs are shilling this guy? out of the loop here.

This. He didn’t win Texas but it was by a slim margin and also now the rest of the country knows who he is. Don’t get fucking complacent now.

u forgot about mommy tulsi, sweetie

How to defeat "Beto": Call him by his real name. He is only so popular because his name sounds 'hip' and 'Hispanic'. Call him only by his real name: Robert Francis O'Rourke, and he becomes only another replaceable Demoncrat.

he's the first non-retarded Dem pick since 2008

NO REFUNDS

This. Using your enemy's values and strategies against them is the most effective because it will cause them to waste time pivoting.

Also this

Beto had the support of every liberal in the US, millions of dollars of outside support, and spent an enormous amount to be portrayed as a modern rockstar.
He still couldn't beat a rat in a suit that jokes about being the Zodiac Killer and loves butter.

The new Obama lost to the political equilavent of Chris-Chan

Dems seem to enjoy running losers, don't they?

i'd love for Tulsi to run but most of the left has already been smearing her as hard as they can

all maymay candidates with fringe support and the big Dem money knows this
they're only popular at any given moment when Trump's shitting on any of them

he didn't run in the US, he ran in Texas

Can someone explain to me why people that don't live in Texas tried to influence a Texas election? I'm a staunch Republican but I have no interest in trying to influence the political representation in any state besides my own. Why do people from other states think they know what the people of other states want/need?

>Celebs, Media, Hollywood

No one outside of California cares about California normalized far left fringe opinions.

Attached: aqW11Xf.gif (500x281, 854K)

>Celebs think
Nobody cares what they think.

Lincon did it why couldn't he

why is this irish guy calling himself Beto? his name is robert

Beto is too skinny and lanky to beat Trump. I hope he runs

To garner votes from spics and leftists who like his 'Latino-sounding' and 'hip' name.

How did Ted manage to win? I thought Beto was way ahead.

Because they want every state to be New York or California. They don't care about what's good for Texas, they only care about what they want for everywhere

Beto "DWI" O'Rourke?

Trump will stereotype him as an Irish drunk. Man I fucking hope he runs.

He will be killed