Good to know they’re using their newfound “power” to do something useful for the American people...

Good to know they’re using their newfound “power” to do something useful for the American people. Fuck trying to write bills to help the people who elected them

Attached: 18343142-8BBB-4CC7-8547-2787FAC620EA.jpg (1242x1316, 842K)

NOOOOOOOOOO WE MUST PROTECT TRUMP!!!!

MAGA

Democrats elected these clowns precisely because they want them to bog down Trump with bullshit.

People don't vote for helping this country anymore, just for political strife now.

She's going to kill 10 times as many people as Benghazi?

Democrats never do anything just like their voters.

>country is in the middle of trade war with new emerging superpower
>let's drown the president in investigations because we don't like him
That's why democracy doesn't work, since Athens vs Sparta times

>keep bringing up Benghazi
>keep reminding me how Obama's administration was smuggling guns to islamic terrorists and then did their damndest to cover it all up
>convince the boomers into thinking benghazi was all about "the emails" and not the shit the terrorism the CIAniggers and the Mossad are fucking getting up to

China funneled money to Democrats because of this. Xi was brilliant in waiting until after the election to start negotiations. Even when his own stock market is down 35%, he waited. He knew Democrats would betray America to help China.

Thanks Democrats. I hope you enjoy your mandatory Mandarin classes for your grandkids.

LMAO ain't happening

>mandatory Mandarin classes for your grandkids.
imagining the 2050 chinks will permit autonomous speech in the slave drone breeding stock

Embrace the fash

>People don't vote for helping this country anymore,

The country no longer exists.

Can anyone explain to me what the fuck happened ? Who won and who lost ?

10 dead ambassadors?

Dems don't particularly like China either
nobody likes China, not even the upper class chinks who gtfo if they can

meh

it's hard to turn the dial to 11 when you already set it at 10.

People will barely notice.

>Can anyone explain to me what the fuck happened ?
American clownhouse is now divided between Republican Senate and Democratic House of Representatives. Which means US government will be even more ineffective as power balance in the world shifts away from US.
>Who won
Mankind, I guess

And thats a good thing!

>Drown Trump in investigation
He deserves it.

Attached: 8982936478234.jpg (4186x1189, 714K)

Executive order 1488 it is illegal to question the president

liberals took the lower house but miraculously republicans held the senate
it's not a win for either side but it could have been way worse

MIMIMIMIMI

CRY

MORE

CRY

MORE

Fuck off Dems dont like China ha ha ha, the Dems have beem working hand in hand with the Chinese to destroy the US Economy since the days of Bill Clinton.

They will have a hard time justifying protection for blue eyed, white male democrats because you can always call those people slave masters and get their darkies to turn on them. Think about it:

Democrats talk about "white men" the way Nazi's talk about Jews. (I.E. A super elite that exploits everyone else for personal profit.)

But Democrats want to win elections in white states so they put blue eyed, white men on ballots. (The good old fashioned, Slave Master Strategy.)

Darkies are the New Democrats and have to be pandered to constantly so they don't get restless. (Niggers gonna nig.)

So tell the Darkies where all the White Slave Master Democrats live and tell all the armed white men to stop protecting Slave Masters that force integration on poor white communities. (Democrats will cry like babies.)

They are doing exactly what the people who elected them want, retard. Wake up.

you thought this wouldn't happen? lmao I keep telling you idiots after 2020 when trump is about to get out unless the GOP changes by 2020 we are going to have the same fucking shit we did with obama where demofucks control everything again.

Trump has to secure the border, create voter ID laws, and get another justice in. White people have to go hard or we arent going to win shit after 2020.

Attached: 1532493572862.jpg (690x403, 131K)

why do you think the national debt keeps
going up? cause they write bills that must
be paid in your labor. read book of enoch
once they exhaust the labor, they eat the
men.

you don't have rights unless you are
willing to pay the bill. does no one
grasp this?

yay because we have all kinds of tax payer funds to just burn because a bunch of pissy douche bags can't handle that the country is not predominantly on their side