Republicans voted for Steve King

>Republicans voted for Steve King
>Republicans voted for Ron DeSantis
>Republicans voted for Ted Cruz
>Republicans voted for Brian Kemp

You people really have zero standards.

Attached: mfwrepublicans.jpg (680x680, 82K)

I'm so glad I don't have a fucking nigger as my governor

bruh, there are still 77,000 absentee ballots, and all of those could, coincidentally, be hers

>zero standards
Steve King is practically a white nationalists now. That's as high of quality of a congressman as you can get.

He could be talking about Florida. But don't kid yourself. Kemp will say the votes are whatever he wants. He will make himself win by 1 vote just to be a dick.

>white nationalists
nationalist*

Why is that so bad? You already had a literal nigger as your president for two terms.

pretty much

>rigged meme

At least he's a nigger who knew to concede rather than look like an urban ape ala Abrams

Why do you think you retarded Finn-kike? These subhuman monkeys would lord it over us for his entire term
>OBAAAAMA PRESNENT NAAAAAO
>GILLUM YO GOVUNAH NAAAOO WHITE BOI

>Kemp has control over the outcome of the election of SoS
The only reason the leftists were trying to get him to leave his position as SoS was because another SoS could be bribed to allow their bullshit sour grapes to get through and to challenge the election until she wins.

So it would be bad because they're black, is what you're saying.

>if they act like niggers becuase they're black, then yes

So Kemp being SoS is good because it allows corruption in your favor as opposed to the possibility of corruption another way (as if Kemp wouldn't try bribery himself). Got it.

Gillum is the least niggerish black dude in existence my man. You literally have no acceptable bar here.

>as if Kemp wouldn't try bribery himself
Not without that out-of-state billionaires warchest that Abrams is working with.

I never complained about Gillum himself, only about all of the niggers surrounding me

So, no blacks in politics because you're insecure.

what do you mean by that?

You will never vote for a black person because people on the internet (not in real life) will troll you with racebait nonsense and you can't deal with that.

I voted for Herman Cain cause he's not a nnigger, you tard

stayed out of the general elections in '08 and '12 with king nigger and and the republicucks because I'm not a neocon/neolib

But Gillum is? Let's go back to here:

not entirely at all, but Gillums supprters certainly are. A Nigger is someone who want to steal all your shit and beat you up, like a monkey. Like a lot of Black and non black low IQ poor people.

Cain was a tea party activist with several decades experience in business. His supporters were Christian conservatives and probably the most productive and high IQ voters of the GOP

sadly they took him out with fake Kavanaugh style sexual assault alligations

That's like saying you hate a video game because of its fanbase, which is only semi-valid, except politics isn't inconsequential bullshit like video games are.

And again, this toxic fanbase you complain about is not IRL. It's only online. You are too insecure to deal with the Tweets and the Facebook posts, and that is real sad my dude.

my negro, I live in Roser Park. it is indeed IRL

a nigger voting base is attracted to a niggerish political platform, doesn't really matter how 1st world presenting Gillum (or Obama) are. This is much more consequential than computer game features or whatever you're talking about

>my negro, I live in Roser Park. it is indeed IRL
Not if you never leave your basement.